Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,916)

Showing posts 178,301 - 178,320 of200,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh spare me your indignation.
If you don't like the playground, you're always welcome to take your marbles and go home.
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
According to his publicly available profile on LinkedIn, Gregory Kirschmann (KiMare)went to the Rockford School of Theology. He was a driver at Heartland Express, Inc. He currently works at Creative Exteriors. I imagine that is somewhere near Dillsburg Pennsylvania, where he currently lives.
You're a real creep. You take this silly stuff way too seriously. Stop stalking. Get a life.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how the heterosexuals can't stop talking about SSM?
No, that's not funny, it's what this forum is for. Duh.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Big dummy, how long do you think you'd last if a MAN even started to torture you?
People that live in reality don't spend time pondering such stupidity.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you even had an inkling that a supreme monster would torture you for all eternity, you don't think your 'courage' camouflages supreme stupidity?
I see, so subjection to your rapist, lying, bully god is better. Got it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, simple logic and justice says that if a scientist can create life in a lab and dispose as he chooses, certainly a Supreme Being has the right.
Your scenario bodes neither logic nor justice. Obviously the meaning of these words was lost during all your "studies".

Logic would tell someone to steer clear of such a supreme being, who ultimately through his disposal would demonstrate that the beings he created are of little importance to him. That these being are neither worthy of fairness or consideration. Your god sucks.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But the curve ball is that you have a choice to be present or not.
And spend eternity with smirking, deceitful, intentionally mean spirited, hypocritical jackasses like yourself? Pass.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, you judge Him as horrible because you have experienced the goodness of His minor creation and think He falls short regarding His major creation.
I don't judge non-existent things. That's your shtick, and the shtick of your religion cult. Judge, judge, and more judging.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You've thought this through as poorly as you have equating ss couples with marriage...
LOL!!! A fundie talking to someone else about thinking things through!!! That's hilarious!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you ready for this? His interests include:
--Parliamentarian
--Egalitarian
--Gender authority
--Biblical truth
What planet does he live on? Egalitarian? Gender authority?
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen an exampled of delusional thought processes in my career. If he really believes that he "is" all of these things, then based on my nearly 3 years of dealing with him, I would have to say that he is an ill man.
Creep.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very fact that you deny polygamy, but excuse a sterile, gendered half fatally belies your claim.
<quoted text>
The fruit of a ss couple; sterile, unproductive, arid, bare, barren, bleak, dead, desert, desolate, dry, effete, empty, fallow, fruitless, futile, gaunt, impotent, infecund, infertile, unfruitful, unprofitable, unprolific, vain, waste.
Smile.
<quoted text>
First, based on your response to my post, you are simply a lying troll who reverts to ad homoan attacks when he has no honest reasoned response.
Second, I post numerous items about the breadth of marriage that ss couples don't equate to.
Third, evolution established hetero couples as 'baby machines'. My noting that fact, and your denial of it don't matter one iota.
Fourth, Big Dummy was exposed as a lying idiot. Another one defended him.
Let me add my vote for Big D too. He is a lying idiot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, come back when you have a worthy retort.
Please don't come back.

Please quit stalking and get your own name.

Please stop being a moron.

Please please please!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having trouble with English...
We noticed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still having trouble with English
You lied about what I said, I didnít say national recognition, I said federal recognition, every same sex couple legally married in a state that allows same sex marriage is also recognized as married on the federal level.
when you have to resort to lying about what other people have said, then you are admitting defeat.
I have also stated that a majority of voters in the US approve of same sex marriage, which is indicated in every major poll, including the polls owned and operated by Fox news.
Here comes the Big D "you're a liar!" straw man. So predictable.
Flabbergassed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

This type of ban would not be out of line for many of the Glendora, California city council member's as they are all involved in kicking out senior citizen's from their low income apartments in the city.

So doing something like this.

Injured Afghanistan Vet Now Being Allowed To Fly Her American Flag As-Is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you ready for this? His interests include:
--Parliamentarian
--Egalitarian
--Gender authority
--Biblical truth
What planet does he live on? Egalitarian? Gender authority?
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen an exampled of delusional thought processes in my career. If he really believes that he "is" all of these things, then based on my nearly 3 years of dealing with him, I would have to say that he is an ill man.
He's sad and pathetic. Empathically sterile. Humanely defective.

Must say I'm surprised to find out he's really a male. He's so catty and bitchy.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue, I simply point out reality.
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk (just like Bruce Willis).
I kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.
you are completely and utterly delusional.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! A fundie talking to someone else about thinking things through!!! That's hilarious!!!
LOL!!! Jonah1!!!! That's hilarious!!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

My oh my, but Joanie Baloney is cockatooing its stupidity this morning.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how the heterosexuals can't stop talking about SSM?
I remember voting on it a few years ago and it seems like on the main stream media it's the only news going on. So NO I don't find it funny. Or did you mean the media?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Must say I'm surprised to find out he's really a male. He's so catty and bitchy.
That's rich coming from you.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very fact that you deny polygamy, but excuse a sterile, gendered half fatally belies your claim.
<quoted text>
The fruit of a ss couple; sterile, unproductive, arid, bare, barren, bleak, dead, desert, desolate, dry, effete, empty, fallow, fruitless, futile, gaunt, impotent, infecund, infertile, unfruitful, unprofitable, unprolific, vain, waste.
Smile.
the fruit of your thoughts : stale and polluted air

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A mating behavior defect.
Clearly not the same.
And yet again, sterility and mating are irrelevant to the state that grants marriage rights. When it comes to the reasons that the state is involved with the institution, we clearly ARE the same.

Smirk. Not a damn thing you can do about it but stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalalalalalalala" like the child you are.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, why don't homosexuals have the self acceptance to establish their own relational identity and legitimate rights?
That's not a real question, that's merely thinly disguised attempt at an insult. It mirrors the majority of your petty posts.

Our reasons to marry are no different then straight people. No separate institution is required.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you are completely and utterly delusional.
You're a real peach yourself Jizzy.
Flabbergassed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

This type of ban would not be out of line for many of the Glendora, California city council member's as they are all involved in kicking out senior citizen's from their low income apartments in the city.

So doing something like this.

Injured Afghanistan Vet Now Being Allowed To Fly Her American Flag As-Is.

I must say this is much better than what all the loud mouth hamster divers are posting about, don't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,301 - 178,320 of200,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••