Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,902)

Showing posts 178,021 - 178,040 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as two married men. Why would that scare me?
Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
Are you gonna stick with that silly schtick all day Jizzy? It didn't work last time you moron.

Get some better schtick then come back later and try it out. Your dopey "why are you a hater" schtick is very lame.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage.
WOW!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
Will the marriage of three men change your life one little bit Jizmeister?

If legalized, polygamy will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Firehouse

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Anderson Cooper was stalked for 5 years by a
Crazy, Ominous Stalker Arraigned at $75K bail.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna stick with that silly schtick all day Jizzy? It didn't work last time you moron.
Get some better schtick then come back later and try it out. Your dopey "why are you a hater" schtick is very lame.
Why are you a hypocrite?
Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Firehouse wrote:
Anderson Cooper was stalked for 5 years by a
Crazy, Ominous Stalker Arraigned at $75K bail.
Jizzy stalks me.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the marriage of three men change your life one little bit Jizmeister?
If legalized, polygamy will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
No it would not change my life. What does polygamy have to do with same sex marriage? Do you know of three men that wish to be married to each other? Have they filed suit with thier respective state? Please provide a link to the pending case.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy stalks me.
Don't be silly Frank, I do not live in CA, I don't know your address. Frank why do gay men scare you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Because you wish to deny polyamorists marriage equality.

Stop stalking me CREEP!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
And someday NAMBLA will be mainstream too, but I'm not giving up the fight, shitferbrains.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>No it would not change my life. What does polygamy have to do with same sex marriage? Do you know of three men that wish to be married to each other? Have they filed suit with thier respective state? Please provide a link to the pending case.
"What does poly MARRIAGE have to do with same sex MARRIAGE?" Jizzy asks, moronically.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Marion Barry comment on his positive tests for cocaine and pot in 2005 or was that not his either?
....Odd thing.....He didn't mention those.....I wonder why not....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Why on earth would you call me a hater? Frankly you are way off base.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Frank, I do not live in CA, I don't know your address. Frank why do gay men scare you?
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.

You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"

GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Kris Jenner

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Kris Jenner plastic hohophobe wrote:
<quoted text>
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 178,021 - 178,040 of200,214
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 36 min Oldies news stand 4,850
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 38 min Oldies news stand 2,223
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Peter 7,812
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr HughBe 68,160
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search