Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,892)

Showing posts 177,821 - 177,840 of199,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again, you seem to think that homosexuals are looking at how heterosexuals live their married lives--trying to learn from you.
We're adults. We know what we want out of marriage.
Just because you guys screw up your marriages doesn't mean that we have any intention of doing the same.
God, the absolute arrogance you have! You honestly believe that gays look up to you--believing that you know better than us as to how to live our lives.
Look up heterosexist and heterosexism.
What a douche...
So, as you call him arrogant, you claim that you "have no intention of doing the same", as if people entered into marriage without a thought or care, and that you guys will not make the same mistakes that people (in general) do. As well as claiming that it takes gays to really know how to "be married".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bulls!it on your bullsh!t
Of course they do, they are not relying on the government to keep their family together.
I call bullsh!t on your call of bullsh!t of his supposed bullsh!t. So much bullsh!t flying around...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! Our "condition"?
At least we're not walking around with a micro-penis and vag.
Now THAT'S a condition!
Sure you're not.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
http://queersunited.blogspot.c om/2008/12/word-of-gay-homosex ism.html?m=1
Homosexism" is the belief that gay or lesbian identities are superior to bisexual and/or straight orientations. The "homosexist" viewpoint sometimes leads to discrimination against those who are not homosexual.
<quoted text>
Once they've finished cementing their positions in the world, they'll revise history and make it appear that they gave us everything that works, and claim that they've "always tolerated us"..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious denial is that you have no love in your life, only hate and fear..How sad for you.
You're reaching, now, princess....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many many times, but as long as they keep bringing up procreation as an argument, I will remind them again.
They forget so easily
Yes, we realize that common sense and rationale no longer matter. The world has gone mad.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why Big D and others feel the need to try and spin it that having children is not one of the main reasons we give government benefits to marriage. It's not necessary to lie. It's counterproductive.
Even childless marriages are good for society, that should be their argument if they were honest.
For them, it's necessary. Vital, in fact. They HAVE to remove the original impetus, else it's a lost cause for them. If we remember that children were the focal point, they'd be denied the adoptions, the rights, the benefits and then, where would they be?
Scouts honer

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

A trial of a former Butte County sheriff's deputy charged with arranging to meet a minor for a sex act.

The superior court judge listened Earl William Klapperich's three-hour interview after his arrest on May 11, 2012.

Klapperich, 28, asserted he ONLY intended only to counsel the 14-year-old girl he was exchanging text & photo's messages with?.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Big D just goes away for a while after you catch him lying, then comes back the next day like nothing happened and calls everyone else liars.
Ever notice he only posts during working hours? Stealing the boss's time.
He's not stealing the boss's time, he's a corporate tool. It is why he posts all the drivel about "Freedon, justice and the American way". He's dependant on that job. They are watching him and monitoring his posts. Big D and all of cronies, Big E, Big H, and all of the others are mandated to spend time undermining America. Must be an Asian company that he works for.
tombstoning

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Keep the leash short and it will look better in the photo's.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's an example of seeking the best for the child.
Who said anything about leaving them?
Here you are, once again, living in a fantasy, abstract world where kids can just be put on hold while your "ideal" of the perfect family is located.

Thankfully, the majority of the rest of the country is thrilled that there are thousands of same-sex couples who are willing to step in and do the right thing.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as you call him arrogant, you claim that you "have no intention of doing the same", as if people entered into marriage without a thought or care, and that you guys will not make the same mistakes that people (in general) do. As well as claiming that it takes gays to really know how to "be married".
Oh, I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes.

I just get tired of you and others claiming to be superior mates for one another because you're straight.

You're not... You're no better than same-sex couples.

The sooner you and others understand that, the better off you'll all be.
tombstoning

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Is this a 4 part series with you bung-head poster's?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes.
I just get tired of you and others claiming to be superior mates for one another because you're straight.
You're not... You're no better than same-sex couples.
The sooner you and others understand that, the better off you'll all be.
Who said that?

Marriage is different from ss couples.

Nor can you make mistakes if you can't even perform half the qualities of a marriage.

I don't care if you understand that. I just intend to keep it in your face.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post!
Thank you, sir, I was getting tired of firing off one-liners, anyway.
:-D
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Have you all gone mad ????

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that?
Marriage is different from ss couples.
Nor can you make mistakes if you can't even perform half the qualities of a marriage.
I don't care if you understand that. I just intend to keep it in your face.
And why do you feel this compulsive need to always "keep it in his face"? Something is not right with you if you must spend your life being right and making others wrong. Why are you such a bitter old man? Are you struggling with who you are? Are the folks at Creative Exteriors treating you badly? Disfunctional marriage? Maybe you should get some counseling to help you work through your issues?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hammer away, bitch... I ain't gone yet.
I was referring to the "bent rod into a straight hole" statement that KiMare posted. You looking for a fight today? It must be "bipolar swing time" again....
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

The war is over . . .
SMITHMAN TPARTYSEBASTOPOL

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Stop calling us Reichspublicans! Note that we have memories and time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,821 - 177,840 of199,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance