Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205268 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
Reading your posts is like watching Marion Barry on Geraldo, claiming that it wasn't crack that he got caught smoking. He claims that he didn't know what he was smoking. Preposterous....
Gosh... Six posts in under an hour. Like I said before, "There's something that 1800mg of Lithium would fix."

Have a beer, Jethro. You're coming undone.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205269 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
It would appear that it is Meltdown Man that is the Judgit fairie tonight.
Me? Nope... I've been watching a movie on my computer.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205270 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
SSssuurree...

Long Beach, CA

#205271 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix yourself, before attempting to change others.
I don't need fixing. Thanks.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205272 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously........you're pathetic.

Long Beach, CA

#205273 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twist. Hiding behing pseudonyms is the mark of cowards. I've used my real name, and listed my town. I stand by my words. you do not. You hide.
Randy Hudson
Wooster, Ohio 44691
If you are so "brave" go ahead and post your home address and phone number and email address. Stand by your words. I stand by mine...I stated that it is foolish to use your real name online. I have not changed my position on that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205274 Jul 27, 2013
Oh look, everyone. Dr Denial:
1) is present.
2) is on his computer at 2:15AM.
3) is reading my posts.
4) disagrees with my posts.
5) claims that he, the only one here except for differentDEM, ISN'T the one slapping all kinds of Lucky Charms down.

A) Motive established.
B) Opportunity established.
C) Means established.

I'd say that's a conviction.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205275 Jul 27, 2013
I, the judge and jury, do find you, Dr. Denial aka Meltdown Man to be:
1) a flagrant liar.
2) a redneck.
3) a spin artist, albeit, not a very good one.

You are hereby pronounced to be the Lucky Charm Fairie.
Have some dignity and confess.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205276 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so "brave" go ahead and post your home address and phone number and email address. Stand by your words. I stand by mine...I stated that it is foolish to use your real name online. I have not changed my position on that.
I haven't said that I'll give my phone number or my address. You'd love to send me a package, wouldn't you?
Or, start to pant on the phone when my wife answers, right?
You've said that you won't publish enough info to have to answer for your posts. You're a coward.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205277 Jul 27, 2013
Now we have an accessory to the Judgit Fairie. We have "Guest", trying to be Mr. Cleversticks....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205278 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
123 Main Street
Wooster, Ohio
(330)-EAT-SHIT

Long Beach, CA

#205280 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said that I'll give my phone number or my address. You'd love to send me a package, wouldn't you?
Or, start to pant on the phone when my wife answers, right?
You've said that you won't publish enough info to have to answer for your posts. You're a coward.
No, you are the coward. I am smart enough to know it is stupid to use your real name when posting online. Apparently you just aren't that bright. Sorry, I can't help you with that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205281 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
123 Main Street
Wooster, Ohio
(330)-EAT-SHIT
Have it, then...

Long Beach, CA

#205282 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
123 Main Street
Wooster, Ohio
(330)-EAT-SHIT
There is no such address. What was the point of posting that? I just proves what a ridiculous troll you are. Thank you for making that point for all to see. How embarrassing for you.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205283 Jul 27, 2013
regular imbecile wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such address. What was the point of posting that? I just proves what a ridiculous troll you are. Thank you for making that point for all to see. How embarrassing for you.
You're not celebrating Diversity, shitferbrains.

How embarrassing you are to the sphincter cultists.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205284 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the coward. I am smart enough to know it is stupid to use your real name when posting online. Apparently you just aren't that bright. Sorry, I can't help you with that.
No, it is you who is too cowardly to use your real name. You cannot spin this enough to be right. You hide. Period. I have no fear of anyone knowing my stance. Period. You have attempted to call me a coward, and that is just plain silly. You, then, impugn with the post that you are "smart" for hiding your identity. Perhaps, you may be right. If I was a sheep like you, I might not wish to have to defend myself. However, I have no fear of this situation arising.
I'm a man, and you are not. Glad to straighten things out. Keep hiding, Norbert. It's your best defense.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205285 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You must, truly, be a moron to think that i'd give you my address. Thanks for the laugh. At your expense. It's going to have me chuckling for the rest of the night.
:-D
You're such a loser....LOL
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205286 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the point was to throw you a simple curve ball, and watch you swing mightily at it.
ROFLMAO@U. It was priceless.
"Exploiting a fool. Priceless."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205287 Jul 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not celebrating Diversity, shitferbrains.
How embarrassing you are to the sphincter cultists.
Can you believe that icehole? He actually thought I'd give my address out, for him to harrass me. Now, THAT'S entertainment...
:-D

Long Beach, CA

#205289 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is you who is too cowardly to use your real name. You cannot spin this enough to be right. You hide. Period. I have no fear of anyone knowing my stance. Period. You have attempted to call me a coward, and that is just plain silly. You, then, impugn with the post that you are "smart" for hiding your identity. Perhaps, you may be right. If I was a sheep like you, I might not wish to have to defend myself. However, I have no fear of this situation arising.
I'm a man, and you are not. Glad to straighten things out. Keep hiding, Norbert. It's your best defense.
I am not hiding. I am being smart. You claim to not be hiding, yet you won't post your address? Perhaps you are just too stupid to know that you contradicted yourself. You don't know anything about me so how do you know whether I am a man? I could be a woman. I could be a child. I could be an alien. You have no way of knowing.
And you hate that, don't you?
Smile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web