Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201810 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205326 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey the Polyp Polisher wrote:
<quoted text>

bigoted name calling

stupid

old, sick backwards piece of sh*t

no life

sick bigoted point

moron

warped little mind
I own you, stain boi.

Never forget it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205327 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until she calls the number...
LOL
I'll bet she did, too...
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#205328 Jul 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost feel sorry for them, the bigots are becoming the social outcasts, their talk is a firing offence in most workplace, their belief banned from our schools, their children suspended for repeating what their parents say.
They are getting desperate
'Almost' is the operative word..If they were actually ignorant and uninformed I wouldn't be so vicious, but these trolls know better and are a total embarrassment to the elderly of this country.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205329 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And, at the close, he says that I fell into his trap..
Rage Boi is sooooo much fun. I can almost see the hemorrhoids popping out of her neck.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205330 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww..Now that's not very nice of you Pappy. You want me to show kindness, acceptance and tolerance to you after all the name calling, bigotry, hatred and downright nastiness that you and your 'tag team' have shown on here? Well, I'm not Jezus but how's this, I won't rip you a new one for being so sickening and arrogant, this time..
I understand. If it made you think, and you realized that there is little difference between what you accuse us of, and what you are doing, then perhaps we might be starting to communicate.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205331 Jul 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost feel sorry for them, the bigots are becoming the social outcasts, their talk is a firing offence in most workplace, their belief banned from our schools, their children suspended for repeating what their parents say.
They are getting desperate
No, D, wrong (again). I don't work where you work. I can speak freely. You cannot. I can post freely. You cannot. You are owned. I am not. I am no outcast. Big Brother is not watching my every post.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#205332 Jul 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the APA has been totally infiltrated by the sphincter surfers, I suppose a busload of shrinks analyzing such Orwellian idiocy is out of the question?
Aww Pappy,'sphincter surfers'? Little mind think that up or did you learn it from TV? How about 'pucker puss'? Love your attitude of 'It's all them and not me'. Keep it up POS, you're only looking like the bigoted asstroll that we know you are..BTW how's a$$hair count? Still too fat too bend over or did the wheelchair get in the way?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#205333 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. If it made you think, and you realized that there is little difference between what you accuse us of, and what you are doing, then perhaps we might be starting to communicate.
I don't mind communicating but the bigotry, belittling, generalizations and name calling has got to stop.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205334 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
'Almost' is the operative word..If they were actually ignorant and uninformed I wouldn't be so vicious, but these trolls know better and are a total embarrassment to the elderly of this country.
You see yourself as "vicious"? LOL
Now, That's rich.
Yer hardly vicious, "odious" is more the word that I had in mind...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205335 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind communicating but the bigotry, belittling, generalizations and name calling has got to stop.
That's where the REAL fun is...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205336 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
To be truly "vicious", you'd have to go and paint a rainbow on someones ,ailbox. Now, THAT would be truly cold-blooded and calculating...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205337 Jul 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mikey the Daddy's grrrrl"]<quoted text>
Aww Pappy,'sphincter surfers'? Little mind think that up or did you learn it from TV? How about 'pucker puss'? Love your attitude of 'It's all them and not me'. Keep it up POS, you're only looking like the bigoted asstroll that we know you are..BTW how's a$$hair count? Still too fat too bend over or did the wheelchair get in the way?[/QUOTE]

Keep going, rainbow stain. You're on a roll.

*snicker*
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205338 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy polyp wrangling, shitferbrains! Did you actually say that?!?
A crowd

Monrovia, CA

#205339 Jul 28, 2013
Why not laugh everyone else does!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205340 Jul 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh... Six posts in under an hour. Like I said before, "There's something that 1800mg of Lithium would fix."
Have a beer, Jethro. You're coming undone.
You post the most words here probably by a factor of ten. And then you say others need lithium because they post too much. Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205341 Jul 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Nope... I've been watching a movie on my computer.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205342 Jul 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need fixing. Thanks.
"guest" whimpered, broken.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205343 Jul 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the coward. I am smart enough to know it is stupid to use your real name when posting online. Apparently you just aren't that bright. Sorry, I can't help you with that.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205344 Jul 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such address. What was the point of posting that? I just proves what a ridiculous troll you are. Thank you for making that point for all to see. How embarrassing for you.
"guest" said, embarrassed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205345 Jul 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hiding. I am being smart. You claim to not be hiding, yet you won't post your address? Perhaps you are just too stupid to know that you contradicted yourself. You don't know anything about me so how do you know whether I am a man? I could be a woman. I could be a child. I could be an alien. You have no way of knowing.
And you hate that, don't you?
Smile
Or you could be a moron. You hate that don't you? Chuckle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS May 26 Un agenda 21 and ... 4
public officials violating federal laws May 24 Un agenda 21 and ... 3
the music thread (Apr '12) May 23 Musikologist 19
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 23 ikestubbs 1,535
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) May 21 Yin Simons 13
News Taking extraordinary measures to wear an extrao... May 18 outtogether 2
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE