Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,161

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205188 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from your stupid attempt to turn the tables, we've been talking about the results of no-fault divorce and the consequences to children.
Moreover, adoption, step, foster all show significant drops in child welfare from birth parents (the context we were addressing).
Ss couples will ALWAYS deprive a child of one gender and at least one natural parent. Clearly a defective solution to a default situation.
So, it's better that children linger in the foster care system as opposed to being adopted by loving, caring, resourceful, stable, same-gender couples?

Just another example of you throwing children under the bus in order to further your anti-homosexual agenda.

You'll stop at nothing, which makes you a monster beyond anything you've ever admitted to.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#205189 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's better that children linger in the foster care system as opposed to being adopted by loving, caring, resourceful, stable, same-gender couples?
Just another example of you throwing children under the bus in order to further your anti-homosexual agenda.
You'll stop at nothing, which makes you a monster beyond anything you've ever admitted to.
Touche'. I've called zher out on the exact same thing, but you did it more eloquently.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205190 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's an example of seeking the best for the child.

Who said anything about leaving them?
Those lines

Monrovia, CA

#205191 Jul 27, 2013
Pokies Mons are all around you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205192 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again, you seem to think that homosexuals are looking at how heterosexuals live their married lives--trying to learn from you.
We're adults. We know what we want out of marriage.
Just because you guys screw up your marriages doesn't mean that we have any intention of doing the same.
God, the absolute arrogance you have! You honestly believe that gays look up to you--believing that you know better than us as to how to live our lives.
Look up heterosexist and heterosexism.
What a douche...
So, as you call him arrogant, you claim that you "have no intention of doing the same", as if people entered into marriage without a thought or care, and that you guys will not make the same mistakes that people (in general) do. As well as claiming that it takes gays to really know how to "be married".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205193 Jul 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bulls!it on your bullsh!t
Of course they do, they are not relying on the government to keep their family together.
I call bullsh!t on your call of bullsh!t of his supposed bullsh!t. So much bullsh!t flying around...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205194 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! Our "condition"?
At least we're not walking around with a micro-penis and vag.
Now THAT'S a condition!
Sure you're not.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205195 Jul 27, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
http://queersunited.blogspot.c om/2008/12/word-of-gay-homosex ism.html?m=1
Homosexism" is the belief that gay or lesbian identities are superior to bisexual and/or straight orientations. The "homosexist" viewpoint sometimes leads to discrimination against those who are not homosexual.
<quoted text>
Once they've finished cementing their positions in the world, they'll revise history and make it appear that they gave us everything that works, and claim that they've "always tolerated us"..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205196 Jul 27, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious denial is that you have no love in your life, only hate and fear..How sad for you.
You're reaching, now, princess....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205197 Jul 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many many times, but as long as they keep bringing up procreation as an argument, I will remind them again.
They forget so easily
Yes, we realize that common sense and rationale no longer matter. The world has gone mad.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205198 Jul 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why Big D and others feel the need to try and spin it that having children is not one of the main reasons we give government benefits to marriage. It's not necessary to lie. It's counterproductive.
Even childless marriages are good for society, that should be their argument if they were honest.
For them, it's necessary. Vital, in fact. They HAVE to remove the original impetus, else it's a lost cause for them. If we remember that children were the focal point, they'd be denied the adoptions, the rights, the benefits and then, where would they be?
Scouts honer

Monrovia, CA

#205199 Jul 27, 2013
A trial of a former Butte County sheriff's deputy charged with arranging to meet a minor for a sex act.

The superior court judge listened Earl William Klapperich's three-hour interview after his arrest on May 11, 2012.

Klapperich, 28, asserted he ONLY intended only to counsel the 14-year-old girl he was exchanging text & photo's messages with?.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205200 Jul 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Big D just goes away for a while after you catch him lying, then comes back the next day like nothing happened and calls everyone else liars.
Ever notice he only posts during working hours? Stealing the boss's time.
He's not stealing the boss's time, he's a corporate tool. It is why he posts all the drivel about "Freedon, justice and the American way". He's dependant on that job. They are watching him and monitoring his posts. Big D and all of cronies, Big E, Big H, and all of the others are mandated to spend time undermining America. Must be an Asian company that he works for.
tombstoning

Monrovia, CA

#205201 Jul 27, 2013
Keep the leash short and it will look better in the photo's.

Knoxville, TN

#205202 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's an example of seeking the best for the child.
Who said anything about leaving them?
Here you are, once again, living in a fantasy, abstract world where kids can just be put on hold while your "ideal" of the perfect family is located.

Thankfully, the majority of the rest of the country is thrilled that there are thousands of same-sex couples who are willing to step in and do the right thing.

Knoxville, TN

#205203 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as you call him arrogant, you claim that you "have no intention of doing the same", as if people entered into marriage without a thought or care, and that you guys will not make the same mistakes that people (in general) do. As well as claiming that it takes gays to really know how to "be married".
Oh, I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes.

I just get tired of you and others claiming to be superior mates for one another because you're straight.

You're not... You're no better than same-sex couples.

The sooner you and others understand that, the better off you'll all be.
tombstoning

Monrovia, CA

#205204 Jul 27, 2013
Is this a 4 part series with you bung-head poster's?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205205 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes.
I just get tired of you and others claiming to be superior mates for one another because you're straight.
You're not... You're no better than same-sex couples.
The sooner you and others understand that, the better off you'll all be.
Who said that?

Marriage is different from ss couples.

Nor can you make mistakes if you can't even perform half the qualities of a marriage.

I don't care if you understand that. I just intend to keep it in your face.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205206 Jul 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post!
Thank you, sir, I was getting tired of firing off one-liners, anyway.
:-D
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205207 Jul 27, 2013
Have you all gone mad ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web