Yeah, I kind of know what rednecks and hillbillies look and sound like. You're a dead ringer.<quoted text>
Nice spin. You're a pro at that.... However:
1) You have an over-active imagination. Please do not superimpose your ideal views of a hillbilly setting onto my style of living. You're the hick, not me.
2) A "medical condition"... Is that what that is called? LOL. I call it "trauma"..
3) I would suggest an IMMEDIATE cessation of these unnatural activities.
4) Children under 3 are susceptiple to having their rectums pulled out? OMG... Maybe, in your crowd, this is common. In mine, we leave the rectums of 3 year olds alone. I think that you are confusing this forcible withdrawal of inner tissues, through the unnatural act of forcible, traumatic, repeated, reciprocal exertions, with hemorrhoids.
5) I have no fear of being seen with my friends, on both sides of the fence. I am not D, who has to toe his company lines. And, my friends are aware of my posts in this forum. They do not mind.
6) My reputation is invulnerable, mate, have no fear of that. I'm fu**ing bulletproof.
If you don't believe me about rectal prolapse, why don't you (as I've suggested to you and others so often) look this stuff up before you come on here and sound like an idiot?
And the only thing that's bulletproof on you is your mullet.