Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,791

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204259 Jul 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of your opinions had been countered, repeatedly. You've stated nothing new here, Hunty, just the same old opinions.
You are, therefore, summarily dismissed.
Words define reality, as you've so often stated. The word that I have is marriage, specifically my duplicate gendered marriage. Nonetheless, it is a marriage.
Troll on, Pastor.
Oh please, humor me again. I can't remember your counter of my last post.

Marriage clearly does not define your relationship.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204260 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
1. I'm talking about marriage identifying with the very roots of human life. You ignore the incredible significance of that fundamental essence.
2. You dumb down marriage to a piece of paper. I'm talking about the past and future life and life giving fruit of marriage, something ss couples have absolutely NO identification with in any way.
3. Moreover, you foolishly attempt to deny the connection between the very existence of life, including homosexuals and marriage. Marriage is the wise constraint of human culture combined with nature's mating behavior to produce the best and safest place for reproduction.
This separation DEMANDED by couples who have zero potential of mutually procreating human life, placed on the only couples best suited to do so. Not just inappropriate, but idiotic.
You can talk about your personal opinion all day long, that the moon landings were faked, that the earth is flat, that UFO's land in your yard all the time and that same sex couples are not married.

You are wrong of course, but you are free to have those false beliefs if you want to.

The fact is, we did land on the moon, the earth is spherical, there is no proof whatsoever that UFO's have landed on your yard and same sex couples are married, legally and recognized on the state and federal level.

You are the one that keeps denying facts

People can decide to have children or not regardless of marriage, you do understand that donít you? I know you are clueless but the question is... just how clueless are you?

Marriage is a legal contract recognized at the state and federal level.

People that donít believe in any of the billions of Gods man has dreamed up are married, people that believe in different Gods than you are married.

It isnít tied to any religion, it isnít tied to having children it isnít tied to your personal opinion.

You can squirm to deny facts all day long, it doesnít change the facts.

Same sex couples are indeed married, whether you comprehend it or not.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204261 Jul 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can talk about your personal opinion all day long, that the moon landings were faked, that the earth is flat, that UFO's land in your yard all the time and that same sex couples are not married.
You are wrong of course, but you are free to have those false beliefs if you want to.
The fact is, we did land on the moon, the earth is spherical, there is no proof whatsoever that UFO's have landed on your yard and same sex couples are married, legally and recognized on the state and federal level.
You are the one that keeps denying facts
People can decide to have children or not regardless of marriage, you do understand that donít you? I know you are clueless but the question is... just how clueless are you?
Marriage is a legal contract recognized at the state and federal level.
People that donít believe in any of the billions of Gods man has dreamed up are married, people that believe in different Gods than you are married.
It isnít tied to any religion, it isnít tied to having children it isnít tied to your personal opinion.
You can squirm to deny facts all day long, it doesnít change the facts.
Same sex couples are indeed married, whether you comprehend it or not.
The fact that you associate my post with idiotic statements that have nothing to do with what I actually said only exposes your inability to mount a reasoned response.

Get real big dummy.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204262 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
Which brings us to the life-giving result of a man and woman united in marriage reaching into the future.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
Here is the fallacy in your argument...

You say, "Which brings us to the life-giving result of a man and woman UNITED IN MARRIAGE reaching into the future." (emphasis added)

The truth is that "marriage" is not key in producing offspring. As you and I both know, marriage is a manmade construct that has not been around since the beginning of mankind.

"Anatomically modern humans evolved from archaic Homo sapiens in the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago."

"The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia."

You can see that humans were creating offspring LONG BEFORE marriage came into existence.

In the modern world, we often see children born "out of wedlock".

You misconstrue "mating" as "marriage".

If all of a sudden legal marriage were to be removed from our culture, "mating" would still continue. Children would continue to be born.

In this day and age, people marry for many reasons; one of which is to raise a family. There is no one, singular, universal reason for all marriages.

You always jump the tracks when you confuse marriage and mating. We try to bring you back to the discussion at hand, but you have a death-grip on your "marriage equals mating and offspring" argument.

If you continue to do this, no one will take you seriously. Many of us already know that you are purposefully being misleading because of your agendas.

Don't continue to be a loser.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204263 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you associate my post with idiotic statements that have nothing to do with what I actually said only exposes your inability to mount a reasoned response.
Get real big dummy.
Is this an example of a situation where you are being a "reviler" who won't get into the Kingdom of Heaven, according to Paul?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204264 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the fallacy in your argument...
You say, "Which brings us to the life-giving result of a man and woman UNITED IN MARRIAGE reaching into the future." (emphasis added)
The truth is that "marriage" is not key in producing offspring. As you and I both know, marriage is a manmade construct that has not been around since the beginning of mankind.
"Anatomically modern humans evolved from archaic Homo sapiens in the Middle Paleolithic, about 200,000 years ago."
"The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia."
You can see that humans were creating offspring LONG BEFORE marriage came into existence.
In the modern world, we often see children born "out of wedlock".
You misconstrue "mating" as "marriage".
If all of a sudden legal marriage were to be removed from our culture, "mating" would still continue. Children would continue to be born.
In this day and age, people marry for many reasons; one of which is to raise a family. There is no one, singular, universal reason for all marriages.
You always jump the tracks when you confuse marriage and mating. We try to bring you back to the discussion at hand, but you have a death-grip on your "marriage equals mating and offspring" argument.
If you continue to do this, no one will take you seriously. Many of us already know that you are purposefully being misleading because of your agendas.
Don't continue to be a loser.
No fallacy, and nothing misconstrued.

I have always acknowledged the distinction between evolutionary mating behavior and marriage. In fact, YOU are the one who feigned ignorance about it. I accurately note that the cross cultural social construct of marriage effectively enhances the health and safety of procreation.

But this false rabbit trail ignores the fact that marriage connects the past and future of humanity. SS couples do neither.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204265 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an example of a situation where you are being a "reviler" who won't get into the Kingdom of Heaven, according to Paul?
Lol

I expose a gay troll attack and you ignore the attack and call my exposť contentious!

Silly queen.

Remember , I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. Mocking hypocrisy models the Master.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#204267 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, humor me again. I can't remember your counter of my last post.
Marriage clearly does not define your relationship.
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, Greg.

I didn't respond to your last post. But I, and countless others, have responded many, many, many times to the same thing.

I'm done humoring the humorless troll.

Carry on, Pastor.
OhStewOne

Monrovia, CA

#204268 Jul 23, 2013
Your fans have a message for you:

Oh Tommy Tucker your still a jerk!

I found the one your looking for it's neatly wrapped around your head and neck, tightly.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#204269 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he accurately points out a physical fact that exposes the mating behavior defect of homosexuality.
Who'd done that? Oh, that's right. No one.

We gays are capable of mating just fine c*nt. We have been for centuries now. Your labeling our mating a defect is about as accurate as you labeling gravity a defect. It's a statement that gives you pleasure but ultimately is meaningless. Like 99% of what you post. Just some fictitious opinions, nothing more.

When you finally buy a dictionary, here are some words you should look up, since your posts make it obvious you currently don't know how to employ them properly:

"accurately"
"fact"
"exposes"
"mating"
"defect"

Smile. I'm still legally married, and none of your posts, your made up terms, or your denial will change that!! Sucks to be you!!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#204273 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I accurately note that the cross cultural social construct of marriage effectively enhances the health and safety of procreation.
And the health and safety of adoption.

And the health and safety of 2 people who have no intention of bearing children.

Marriage as we know it today as a legal contract, same sex and opposite sex, with children or without children, enhances the health and safety of the people who are married. There are many benefits of marriage, and there may be drawbacks to being married, depending upon the individuals involved. The basic question is, "is the legal contract of marriage being carried out equally for all concerned". The answer is, "yes in some places, and no in others". And actually the concept of religious marriage is actually being carried out somewhat equally, as some religion permit it and others do not. A reasonable balance where religion is concerned.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204279 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No fallacy, and nothing misconstrued.
I have always acknowledged the distinction between evolutionary mating behavior and marriage. In fact, YOU are the one who feigned ignorance about it. I accurately note that the cross cultural social construct of marriage effectively enhances the health and safety of procreation.
But this false rabbit trail ignores the fact that marriage connects the past and future of humanity. SS couples do neither.
You're like a stuck record... Is every single aspect of your marriage directly related to procreation? Is that the only reason you married your wife? Is that the sole reason that you married?

It's a simple question.

If there were other reasons that you married her, then you must agree that there are other reasons that people get married. Procreation is not the sole reason for marriage. It may be a popular reason for joining with someone, but it's not the "only" reason.

Answer the question...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204280 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I expose a gay troll attack and you ignore the attack and call my exposť contentious!
Silly queen.
Remember , I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. Mocking hypocrisy models the Master.
So, "The Master" has given you free reign to "mock"? Then Paul must have been wrong.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204282 Jul 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, Greg.
I didn't respond to your last post. But I, and countless others, have responded many, many, many times to the same thing.
I'm done humoring the humorless troll.
Carry on, Pastor.
Here is an example of a gay troll ad homoan attack exposing hatred and ignorance.

It is clear you had no response directly to my last post. But nor have you ever had a response to the subject of my last post as you claim. You lie.

But that's nothing new is it?

I noticed you still are nowhere near married.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204283 Jul 23, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
And the health and safety of adoption.
And the health and safety of 2 people who have no intention of bearing children.
Marriage as we know it today as a legal contract, same sex and opposite sex, with children or without children, enhances the health and safety of the people who are married. There are many benefits of marriage, and there may be drawbacks to being married, depending upon the individuals involved. The basic question is, "is the legal contract of marriage being carried out equally for all concerned". The answer is, "yes in some places, and no in others". And actually the concept of religious marriage is actually being carried out somewhat equally, as some religion permit it and others do not. A reasonable balance where religion is concerned.
Among many other distortions, you dumb down marriage to a contract (how romantic and inclusive of human nature), ignore the essence of marriage to fallaciously equate a duplicate gendered half to marriage, and try to compare natural families with default families that immediately hinder a child's safety and future.

Moreover the selective censoring if my post completely ignores the point that marriage connects humanities past and future. SS couples do neither. They are a defective mutation of mating behavior.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204284 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a stuck record... Is every single aspect of your marriage directly related to procreation? Is that the only reason you married your wife? Is that the sole reason that you married?
It's a simple question.
If there were other reasons that you married her, then you must agree that there are other reasons that people get married. Procreation is not the sole reason for marriage. It may be a popular reason for joining with someone, but it's not the "only" reason.
Answer the question...
Nothing in my post asserts any such thing.

Go back and read it again. Get someone to help you.

Marriage connects the roots of humanity and the future. SS couples do neither. They are a clear mutation mistake that has no direct connection to past or the future.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204285 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "The Master" has given you free reign to "mock"? Then Paul must have been wrong.
Now you are defending Paul against Christ?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204286 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D is way out there today with the irrelevant idiotic statements, eh? UFOs and sh!t. Wow.
As usual.

Thanks for your help!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204287 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you associate my post with idiotic statements that have nothing to do with what I actually said only exposes your inability to mount a reasoned response.
Get real big dummy.
You donít get to talk about facts until you acknowledge the fact that same sex couples are married, legally, and recognized by the state and federal government as equal to any other marriage.

I am real, you are the one that seems totally clueless about facts.
OhStewOne

Monrovia, CA

#204288 Jul 23, 2013
Your fans have a special message for you:

Oh Tommy Tucker your still a jerk!

I found the one your looking for it's neatly wrapped around your head and neck, tightly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? 10 hr Rosiedosie 7
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu scirocco 71,697
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]