Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203856 Jul 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real love and real truth go hand in hand. They are always united. You keep trying to claim love by denying the truth. You end up with neither.
Reality does not belong to you. It is not yours to create. It simply is.
You confuse your changing ignorance with reality changing.
The reality is, the sky is different because of different conditions. The reality is, you like males because you are homosexual.
A person's knowledge, honesty and wisdom determine how accurately they perceive truth and reality.
The reality of the sky didn't change when you went to Arizona, your understanding did.
You demand that the reality of marriage change. I simply point out that a SCOTUS ruling didn't grow a vagina on one gay partner, nor did it make them capable of mutual procreation, nor did it equate them to the diverse union of genders.
You react to my stating those things, when it is reality that you should be angry at. It is reality rejecting your demands.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you really don't understand how a person's perceptions determine what is "truth" to them or you're being willfully obtuse.
At this point you're beyond my help. Perhaps one day you'll "get it".
I'm sorry, I refuse to redefine truth, facts and reality. If that is being obtuse, so be it.

However, I would suggest you have taken one of the most idiotic politically correct coined phrases and repeated it without logical discretion.

A person's perceptions determining how well they have addressed their blind spots.

If your view were truth, there would be no half-truths.

But even you don't really believe what you say. That is why you angrily debate me on here.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203857 Jul 20, 2013
laughing man wrote:
The space aliens from Uranus has lashed me with dem tentacles!
To block even the most "vile and disgusting" is NOT celebrating Diversity.
I mock the Diversity Fascists.
You've got it all wrong. To them, the censorship IS "diversity and tolerance".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203858 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You're such a stupid hillbilly, learn your acronyms...Ask your butt bud Frankie what POS means,he should know, he's a big one too! BTW I have much more education than you could possibly ever hope to have, the only stupid thing I do, is converse with bigoted asstrolls like you on Topix.
My acronyms are in fine shape. And I have serious doubts about your educational acheivements. I do believe that if you complete High School, you will have rached your pinnacle. Go sell it to a cashier, you bigoted piece of shyte.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203859 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not seen anything yet, troll
Amendment to previous: "reached".

Show me something impressive, you geek.
Dan

Corona, CA

#203860 Jul 20, 2013
chief22 wrote:
A sad day in America when the will of the people can be thwarted by the whims of activist judges cowering to special interest groups.
We should just abolish states altogether, they are now meaningless
I can not agree more, regardless what anyone believes, if your vote is overturned by an activist judge why vote. This country is finished because democracy no longer exists!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203861 Jul 20, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, calling people 'stains' laughing boy, but YOU definitely are a bigoted POS! And If you don't know what it means ask your other butt bud, Rocky. I doubt if he knows though, he's just as stupid as you are.
You shouldn't keep calling posters "cash registers", it makes you look quite silly. There's little damage value in that ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203862 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I means "Product Of Sums" expressions in Boolean algebra. Are you a mathematician Mikey? Check it out, fruitloops-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tbmEF4LEi9IXX
I don't think that he's mathematically minded, at all....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203863 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you told us once. You said "I was shot at".
We can understand you don't want to discuss your potato peeling tour of some dusty little sh!thole base in South Carolina or Alabama or wherever. It's cool. All gave some.
Oh wait a minute! I get the POS now..

He's telling us that since he won C.M.O.H., for whatever, he been placed "Permanently Out Of Service". I get it now....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203864 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Poof, Big D and Jonah1 walk into a bar. The bartender says "Get the hell out of here."
HAR!HAR!HAR! Good one, right?
:-D
That IS a good one.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203865 Jul 20, 2013
Landru wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Fundamentalist religion of Diversity, all points of view are to be celebrated.
You are not of The Body.
Are you suggesting the lawgivers are mere computers, that they aren't human?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203866 Jul 20, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>82nd ?
Not yet assigned.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203867 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The government knows the truth" Jizzy answered mysteriously while spending day and night on Topix, not being allowed to discuss his top secret special forces super double secret team alpha x-ray missions.
He was in Cryptology, he spent a lot of time cracking those baffling crossword puzzles...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203868 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. In other words, keep in mind that Topix is not a real-time chat room. That's how Frankie uses it.
It's whatever we want it to be.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203869 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A trolly? What a dope!
A trolly any silly post. Andthing he posts is bound to be good...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203870 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Boy, oh boy, your concentrated attacks are really overpowering us, now. Guess we're withering, under your blistering attacks....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203871 Jul 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"guest" played naked boys only sword fights in his day.
No wonder he's not right.... "Zorro, the Gay Blade"?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203872 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the dopey moron troll.
That's it. A little to the left, walk it back about 10 yards..... And I think that you'll be hitting home with them...
Now! Let them have it! Everything you brought!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203873 Jul 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a dopey gimp troll.
Is that all you brought? Damn....
We were expecting great things, here.....Damn.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203874 Jul 20, 2013
JBH wrote:
Are All US people do is to BOAST WHAT USA has done, WHILE promoting China to be the second largest economy, without looking at the rest of the world?
US HAD DONE MORE violences and WARS to cause vast number of innocent lives ON EARTH. US had lost more soldiers than China's and Russia's for the past 50 years. TO THIS TIME, AT PRESENT, US had done badly and worse than the Russians did in Afghanistan.
US did not win World War II, but the Russians and Chinese won the wars. They were the Russians' and and the Chinese's wars, but not of the US, while US got in very late in Europe. Hitler Nazis were to attack Russia and Japan invaded China when Mao stopped the internal fighting and that was why Japanese were losing with no more soldiers and to join in so were to withdraw, as it was no need to drop atomic bombs to, yet Japan would lose out.
Japan in those days as the world's second in economy with the fantastic high technology, has been the dumbest to make its sorrow today by joining US to focus on North Korea, invest too much and buying Chinese too much, yet China'S military expansion and movement have caused concerns to Japan and some others in the region (but not North Korea to India, Vietnam and others) and to the world.
Japan's biggest failure has been LACKING the proper direction as following Bush's calling Axis-OF-EVIL, BY taking on North Korea
US Ivy League graduates went to work for the CIA, yet had come up with a lot of wrong and false data and information.
BUT the nature of being infinite big mouthing by telling that this world is this and that stable and glory because of it, is purely the fallacy of self-proclaiming as of not true facts, by not viewing the destructive effects done as an International outlaw in modern times.
You people don't get it--USA is exactly tearing down freedom nowadays within a democracy in the example of hacking and spying, but not enhancing freedom and liberty rights, and how the democracy is it when majority of Americans are against NSA snooping, not to mention vast world public also feel that way more than US people.
What freedom USA has given, to whom, with what democracy?
Germany wanted more medals in Olympics and bigger production by tearing down Berlin Wall to be one democratic Germany, as you think it came from US Reagan or Kennedy to send them democracy consultant. Everybody knows how to do democracy without USA and others else,as it has been how has been done in the world.
Gorbachev wanted to get rich while Baltic states,like Estonia, wanted their own cultures,so that USSR was folded up for their own making democracy of Russia, as you think it came from Reagan again.
What freedom was to Vietnam as US was a total disaster since lost more than 56,000 soldiers in Vietnam war?
What freedom and democracy were to Iraq, when today is still the disaster of every day bombing in Iraq after 11 years, generated from Bush lying about WMD to invade Iraq?
You people appear to say that People's grand-father clocks and houses they build, are coming from USA.
BY telling third world burning villages, without mentioning USA burned more villages globally and inside too in the old time wild west chaos, and by assaulting tens of millions around the world in last 50 years.
WHILE you say the world this and that freedom and democracy are from USA as is not true, but you neglect how great damages it has done, from Vietnam to Iraq to itself.
The democracy of the world and US oppose Obama as the radical Neo-extremist in his doing.
US is facing stiff competition, by just looking at the Obama health care- being ranked AT 27 POSITION. US enhances China to this point of embarrassing itself, while US is no way ranks among top 10 in many areas.
Either India or South Korea or JAPAN and Australia GET TOGETHER WITH CHINA, US is in no way that it can get ahead. If Russia joins in, that would be much worse for US.
We're not proud of what has happened to America. We used to be the flagship of the world.
Reichspublican4E verTParty

Sonoma, CA

#203875 Jul 20, 2013
join us at the tied lesbian karaoke mud wrastle ride off tomorrow night at VC beach. bring stuff and get down at 10. ya. stop medicare, social security, insurance for bums what wont work, foodstamps, disdability and all non christian crapps what talk funny and dont get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,488
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]