Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,822)

Showing posts 176,421 - 176,440 of200,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
VV, feeling chock full of tolerance and diversity, calls me a gimp. It's OK, because he doesn't like me and I am a straight man.
It would never be OK in any circumstance to call a disabled gay man a gimp. Funny how that works with VV.
VV also says I am wrong because I am a "Vietnamese killer".
So, you can call me "fruitcake", "fruit loop", and any of the other gay slurs that you use; but I am intolerant because I responded in kind?

And if I'm not mistaken, you were in the Vietnam war--have been disabled due to it. Did you or did you not kill Vietnamese people? Perhaps I jumped to conclusions and you only pummeled them with your wit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO hope that you didn't spend too many days thinking up that lame post...
Me too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Joanie Baloney's pants are on fire.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was Baptized when I was 11...
Real proud of you swizzlestick. Real proud.

Your buddies here call Jesus "Your Sky Santa".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can call me "fruitcake", "fruit loop", and any of the other gay slurs that you use; but I am intolerant because I responded in kind?
And if I'm not mistaken, you were in the Vietnam war--have been disabled due to it. Did you or did you not kill Vietnamese people? Perhaps I jumped to conclusions and you only pummeled them with your wit.
Too funny! You forgot "power ranger" again. I like that one. How about "spice trooper"? You won't believe me but I get these silly names from my silly-ass gay neighbors. They call each other stuff like that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít need to lie kiddo, I cannot be caught in one.
I have an opinion about a lot of things, but I leave actual "judging" to our flawed ( but better than most ) judicial system.
It takes them a while, sometimes a terribly long time, but the usually end up eventually doing the right thing, like they did with Prop 8 and DOMA
I don't understand. You lie about the "polls" that "show" that "more Americans support SSM" all the time. I've offered unbiased documentary evidence to support my claim that you lie. You avoid the entire issue. I've not ever seen you acknowledge this. You have lied before, and do so now. So, please stop lying. And please stop lying about not lying.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Jizzy doesn't like the court's decision on this one as much as he liked it on gay issues.
Jizzy doesn't count.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...you lie all the time here, been caught many times. Look: you just lied again.
That has been proven. Many times.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so... wrong!
Not once, I donít need to, I am not stuck on a losing position like you are, there is simply no need for me to.
That's another lie. Unbecoming in a Superhero.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. Big D is a liar.
And I ratify that. Done deal. He's been offered a showing of evidence and has failed to address the issue, at all. Claims that he cannot be caught in one. Twisting does not exonerate him.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's how fundamentalists read it. a verse here, a verse there. That's why the only Leviticus code they can site is about men lying with men, while at the same time completely ignoring that the same codes state that cutting one's hair, eating shellfish, sending menstruating women out of the home, and touching pig skin (you know, like a football) are all equally abominable to your Sky Santa.
Since you seem to think you know so much about us Atheists, you should already know that on the whole we tend to know your book very well. It's how we are able to dismiss it so easily.
"Cite". Not "Site".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT made me laugh!!! Hysterical!
Because you are unstable.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jizzy rushed into a bar and breathlessly asked the bartender to pour him three straight scotches. The bartender complied, and watched as he downed them one after another.
"Why three scotches?" the bartender asked as he paused for breath.
"Well, to be honest, I'm celebrating my first blow-job."
"Hell, congratulations, the next one's on me."
"No, thanks," Jizzy replied, "if the first three didn't get the taste out of my mouth, I don't think another one will."
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!
Now THAT made me laugh!!! Hysterical!!!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have one!( so far )
I agree, I donít have a problem with believers that DONT try and force their interpretation of it on everyone else. That donít try to get into our childrenís lives without our consent.
Honestly I defend your rights to your religion, just as I defend the right of other religions to their religions. Or folks with no religion to their choice not to.
You and I donít have a problem.
Did your children give you permission to remove religion from their lives?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you take back every bad thing you said about Christians if they're gay. Priceless.
Absolutely! Don't question him on the issue, as he never lies...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. The only good Christian is a gay Christian to the tolerant and diverse Big D.
Yes! That's it! All the other Christians can go to the Hell that doesn't exist, except in volcanoes, as per the heterosexual Christians, but no scorn for the gay ones...

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Spice boi. It fits, as well. Maybe he doesn't have "the big pants" for you....Whatever that means. He's a patriot, and you are not, you are a subversive element. A fifth column. A traitor.
Are you aware that early Christians, for a period of about 300 years after Christ's death and resurrection, did not participate in war of any kind? They were so vehement in their beliefs of peace, as taught by Christ, that some of them willingly allowed themselves to be executed for not participating in mandatory military trainings and drafts.

Somehow Christianity has become bastardized; being linked to patriotism and warriors. It's kind of like how some "so-called Christians" believe it's OK to support capital punishment, but a sin to support abortion.

If it comes down to it, to me, I'll take being labeled a "Christian traitor" versus a "sell-out warrior" any day of the week.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Real proud of you. Real proud.
But of course we all live in the real world. If you ever think it's not real, smash your toe with a sledgehammer and then tell me what's not real.
The non-gay God. The gay one is real. Or, something like that ...

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are unstable.
Not with the meds I take.
Addabba

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Another stink fellow posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 176,421 - 176,440 of200,210
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••