Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203192 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The "basic essence of marriage" is a human legal matter, not a natural matter.
There are no legal "marriages” in the animal kingdom outside of human governmental law.
You are free to call your grotesque marriage whatever you want to, but you will not be defining mine or anyone else’s.
There is no requirement of intent or ability for procreation for a marriage license, we marry couples all the time and have for hundreds of years that cannot have children. Your belittling those people is not helping your case in any way at all, you are only driving more people to our side of equality and freedom.
If there needed to be a 'requirement', we wouldn't need birth control would we?

Idiot.
laughing man

UK

#203193 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me?
You talking about eradicating people.
That sword can cut both ways
I just enjoy putting peoples comments into perspective by turning their opinions onto themselves.
Or better, Imagine one of those gaudy felt paintings of Jesus at the rock with a speech bubble over his head saying “Wee need to grow a spine and eradicate these people!”
Yeah that kind of puts it in its proper perspective, I don’t assume for one moment that a single” actual Christian” has ever posted in this forum. Just a bunch of people that use that religion as justification for their bigotry and their desire for power over others.
Have any single one of you ever opened your birth canal and spoke up against the Caligulas?

No, quite the contrary. You've defended them.

And now you're going to spray urine because you've discovered you're as wanted as any other disease carrying vermin?

We're long overdue doing a little pest control.
laughing man

UK

#203194 Jul 17, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean he's a DEMOCRAT !:)
:)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203195 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
Fool anyone can by birth control, married or not
laughing man

UK

#203196 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, buddy, would you like to buy some alum lumps?

*SNICKER*

Location hidden

#203197 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The "basic essence of marriage" is a human legal matter, not a natural matter.
There are no legal "marriages” in the animal kingdom outside of human governmental law.
You are free to call your grotesque marriage whatever you want to, but you will not be defining mine or anyone else’s.
There is no requirement of intent or ability for procreation for a marriage license, we marry couples all the time and have for hundreds of years that cannot have children. Your belittling those people is not helping your case in any way at all, you are only driving more people to our side of equality and freedom.
1. Marriage proceeded any legal aspects, and still does in many countries. Laws simply regulated what was already motivated by mating behavior. Hence, the basic essence,'roots' of marriage is mating behavior.

2. I never said nature motivated marriage, I said marriage is a cross CULTURAL constraint on mating behavior. HUMANS, not animals.

However, there is life-long mating behavior among animals, marriage WITHOUT the law.

Location hidden

#203198 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point, is it?

However, ss couples never need to buy birth control do they?

You really are an idiot...
Soiled

Monrovia, CA

#203199 Jul 17, 2013
That flaming idiot who calls himself Ted NUGENT: Zimmerman should sue Trayvon’s parents, for taking Zimmerman to court after Zimmer shot and killed their son?

Is Ted Nugent crazy or has he fallen off his king toilet to many times?

This would be something that anyone of the Glendora, California city council person's would say also?

Why because they are as crazy as Ted Nugent.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203200 Jul 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the post of the month! And this coming from a social "scientist" no less.
And... What was his excuse? "He just got tired of hearing aboput the kids..." Man, he hasn't gotten to adopt one yet, and he's already tired of them. Wait until he has to get up at 3AM and change a diaper, then what? He'll REALLY be tired of them then, and they won't matter then ... It'll be like that movie, "Flowers in the attic" ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowers_in_the_A...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203201 Jul 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't we cute? We guys are just like you guys. How do you like us so far?
...I don't think that they like us all that much....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203202 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see, we're back to your obsession of anal sex. Wow, you must be tired today to trot out this tired piece of nonsense so early in the day.
1) They had to deny no such thing bitchy. You see, unlike you, they are aware that homosexuality isn't an act, its a characteristic. You see moron, one can be gay and never have anal sex. In fact, most gays don't have anal sex. Anal sex has NOTHING to do with homosexuality. It has to do with sexuality period. It is an act that is performed by both homosexuals and heterosexuals.
2) You can present NOTHING that supports your statement about it being unhealthy. There is nothing inherently unhealthy about anal sex. The fact that you are obsessed over it is irrelevant.
3) Medical professionals would never dream of labeling something "demeaning". That is a judgment, and judgments are not the concern of the medical community.
Your tired and worn out sentence above has absolutely not a lick of truth to it. Yet you trot it out over and over and over. know why? Cause you got NOTHING, you never will.
But don't let facts get in the way of you constantly wanting to pretend that anal sex is solely a homosexual thing. Nothing funnier than watching you display your lack of intelligence so proudly.
<quoted text>
What does your fascination with your imaginary sterility has absolutely nothing to do with the normalcy of homosexuality. We aren't sterile individuals you stupid cow. And sterility is not an indicator of normalcy.
But again, don't let facts get in the way of your ridiculous tirades!!!
Bwwwwaaaaaakkkkkk!!! "Mutual sterility" bwwwwwaaaaaacccckkkkk!!! "Mutual sterility"
Wanna cracker KiMare?
<quoted text>
Gays aren't sterile (as if that were even a real indication of a defect - but since you're a complete c*nt, we'll argue with you that it is. My apology to all those individuals that really ARE sterile, I personally don't find you defective.) so that isn't a defect. Anal sex isn't a "homosexual" act it's a human act so anything about it is irrelevant. So thus far, your "numerous indications" just turned into "ZERO indications".
<quoted text>
Who's claiming to be a wife KiMare? Oh, I mean other than actual wives? Who claimed this you lying sack of shyt?!!?? Come on now, defend your accusations KiMare.
Kimare = Proof that fundamentalist Christians are not to be trusted. They lie constantly, intentionally, and with malice.
Smile you pathetic be-atch!
Why are you trying to distance yourself from your defining quality? Shame?
For shame, biotch, you are supposed to be proud of who you are, remember? PRIDE is the keyword....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203203 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, this would apply to you. Here, let's read your first sentence, shall we?......
<quoted text>
Since absolutely NO ONE is trying to equate "couples" with "marriage" (you know, since that would be comparing "people" to an "institution") you've simply exposed the depravity of your position.
<quoted text>
No law is trying to. No law exists that tries to equate couples with an institution. No one would be stupid enough to try and introduce such a law. In fact, the only one stupid enough to pretend that such a "comparison" is being attempted....is you.
<quoted text>
Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry. It hasn't changed. The only thing that is dumbed down is you. You're a moronic toad.
<quoted text>
Please gurl, the only one hissing around here is you bitch. Now you stomp your feet some more, get that big pout on your face and start pounding that keyboard some more!!!
Smile.
Really, choad-guzzler? "Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry." Really?
Try this: "Marriage is the same thing it was 10 years ago before gays could marry, aside from the fact that any old coupling can now qualify." There, that's better... You silly bitch.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203204 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point, the point is you want the power to decide who can raise children and who cannot.... if you have that power, then so do we, and you won’t like that one little bit.
I personally am not for that kind of “big government”
You'd have lost out, too.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203205 Jul 17, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca-gov/TH6FC...
Rose T-H wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fit......wear it, if it don't than ignore it!!!
Sloganeering fuckwits have done nothing for their cause. We look at you as pimple coated schoolchildren looking for a place to fit in. There's no gene causing you turd burglars to exaggerate a fake female voice with a lisp. You do it because you choose to, because you want to be noticed, because you deep down WANT to be laughed at and ridiculed.
Juveniles who sloganeer have long ago taken the power away from their words. Now you and the porcine manface and the rest sound like some old coots in their '70's saying "groovy" over and over and over and over in a nursing home.
You look like fools.
Good post.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203206 Jul 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. They're even angrier than usual today. Maybe Richard Simmons went straight or something.
Boy, they'd be gutted.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203207 Jul 17, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the State gets it right! But I would never wish to visit American pew warming bigots onto foreign countires, except maybe Saudi Arabia where they would all be beheaded for believing in the wrong God. It would serve them right.
Yes, that's very nice. Go back to playing in the feces...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203208 Jul 17, 2013
July142013 wrote:
Uncle Teddy Nugent (Official AH) sees Zimmerman as a modern American hero.
•showed "the fundamental responsibility of a neighbor who cares."
•did "nothing... improper."
•had "potentially life threatening wounds."
•and "represents the purest form of self-defense there is."
And that Martin was a "standard thug" and had "an obvious racist chip on his shoulder."
Nugent for President! I agree with you!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#203209 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with a very nice lady in a same sex marriage with twins, biologically hers as well.
She has commented to me that her wife also wants to, but right now they have their hands full with the twins.:)
Nice people
So nice that they deleted the children's father, twice.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203210 Jul 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
--Just tired of seeing you and others using children in order to promote anti-homosexual sentiment.
--If you cared about children at all, you'd be thrilled that there are tens of thousands of gay and lesbians willing to take them into their home and provide them with the love and support that they need so that they can grow up to be adults.
But you're not. You're an ignorant jerk who believes that gays are disordered and incapable of such things.
If we're disordered, maybe we should all file for Social Security Disability benefits and live on the dole.
--Yes, you do throw them under the bus. You use them to try to block same-sex marriage. Kids have nothing to do with marriage. You won't find children listed on a marriage certificate application or license. You don't hear them being mentioned at wedding ceremonies.
You use them to advance a hateful, fear-based agenda that has no basis in science.
--Maybe you should direct your "gods" question to Kimare, who constantly zeros in on children and the "remarkable" (sarcasm) belief that only heterosexual couples procreate.
--I guarantee that I know gay men who are better fathers to their biological or adopted children than most straight men. The statistic that I read indicates that there are some 20,000,000 kids in the US who do not have a father present in the home.
You guys are such good role models.
--Are you so "gay paranoid" that you see gay undertones into anything a gay man says to you? Or maybe you're one of those guys who thinks that every gay man wants to take you to bed.
It's been my experience that straight guys who believe such horseshit are usually uglier than a mud fence--nobody would have anything to do with them.
Your personality alone makes you so hideous that no gay man (or probably straight woman) would give you the time of day.
--Such bluster from a mental midget... As they say down here, "Anytime you feel froggy; jump on down to Knoxville."
What's all this? Justification for throwing the kids under the bus.
No, biotch, you come up here!
"Gay fathers who are..."? You mean the ones who ran out on the women that they impregnated?
"If we're.....Live on the dole." Reaching for more free money, I see ...
I'm glad to have youe your assurance that gay men won't have me.
Odd, but that's mightily coincedental.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203211 Jul 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does, whether you alter and take my post out of context or not..No, I really hope you're not gay. I wouldn't wish an arrogant piece of sh*t like you on any one, well maybe that asstroll Frankie. BTW no implication of anything, but go ahead be miserable.
No, it doesn't. That's a fine example of poor grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr Eric 70,629
Hello Nov 24 Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]