Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#203036 Jul 16, 2013
Lil' Tray-table was a streetpunk who got what he deserved.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#203037 Jul 16, 2013
The Anti-Trayvon: This black man of the Lord speaks the TRUTH.

&fe ature=player_embedded#at=192
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203038 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The correct action should have been as follows.
Zimmerman, stays away, follows at a distance, contacts police, reports activity.
But did he do that ? No he confronted the kid. a fight ensues, teenager is shot and killed.
Yes he was defending himself. Yes there was a fight. Did it need to happen??????
Why didn't Zimmerman follow police instructions????
Guns don't kill people, its the morons who are holding the gun.
The correct action should be as follows.

Jizzy gets a job, stops whining and pays some attention to his wife instead of cruising the gay threads on Topix 24/7.

But did he do that? No. He posted dumb stuff. Did he need to??????
Why didn't Jizzy do something with his wife instead of neglecting her for the gay threads?

Topix didn't wreck Jizzy's marriage. Jizzy the moron holds the blame (and the sticky mouse!).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203039 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from my grand daughters you perv.
Although Jade may be a registered sex offender, he lives far from you. No need to worry about your grand children, it's unlikely he'll come around your dopey neighborhood.
Spooled

Monrovia, CA

#203041 Jul 16, 2013
Someone unspooled Frankie, then wound up his rubber band.

Out of control idiot slapping his Johnson around on this web site.

Put a cork in it Frankie and go away!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203042 Jul 16, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
The Anti-Trayvon: This black man of the Lord speaks the TRUTH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9CUNUVhzFAQXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#at=192
I wonder if Brother Bubba will include the Zimmerman trial in his sermon Sunday. Hope he talks about his recent vacation/fact finding tour of Uganda too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203043 Jul 16, 2013
Spooled wrote:
Someone unspooled Frankie, then wound up his rubber band.
Out of control idiot slapping his Johnson around on this web site.
Put a cork in it Frankie and go away!
Spun out post monkey says what?

Since: Jul 13

San Leandro, CA

#203044 Jul 16, 2013
It is the will of the people, so let it be. If your's wasn't part of the majority vote, deal with it. I'm bothered that this and other voted on issues have to be dragged back in to court by the moral minority costing the tax payers $.
sheesh

United States

#203050 Jul 16, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
If Travon Martin didn't tresspass into a gated community he may still be alive today, unless he chose to rob a liquor store, he is a bad little boy with a rap sheet. If you are going to deffend him know the facts so you don't look as stupid as he does or did
Speaking of not knowing the facts...

Trayvon Martin's father LIVED in that gated community. Allegedly that was where Trayvon was headed after purchasing a drink and some skittles at the store he'd visited moments before dying. Since when is it trespassing to be in YOUR father's gated community?

It doesn't matter what Trayvon was up to anyway as trespass isn't punishable by the death penalty.

Now who is it that looks stupid? And while you're stewing on that one kindly point out where I've defended Trayvon's actions. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And we don't really know what Trayvon did as we only have Zimmerman's account of the events preceding the shooting. A lot went down prior to the presence of any witnesses. They came out after the altercation started. What we do know is that the police told Zimmerman not to follow him WAY before anything happened. What we've got from Zimmerman is that he exited his vehicle to determine a street name and a street address. Quite odd for a resident of a neighborhood that is out on a neighborhood watch to need to do that, doncha think?

See this map:
http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/06/17/z...

If that doesn't work try copying these two bits into one browser & avoid any gaps:
http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/06/17/
zimmerman-trayvon-map-interact ive

Zimmerman followed him quite a ways after being told not to do so.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Not that we know Trayvon was up to any wrong doing. From the map the only real thing one can tell is that he was walking from the store to his father's home. Was he up to no good? We'll never know because he isn't around to give his version of what happened. Zimmerman saw to that.

Trayvon had a record so did Zimmerman. From where I sit that doesn't justify killing anyone.
Spool

Monrovia, CA

#203051 Jul 16, 2013
It's more like screech!

Your just a spool.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#203052 Jul 16, 2013
Ah did anyone no zimmerman is not gulity and we all know he did it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203053 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The correct action should have been as follows.
Zimmerman, stays away, follows at a distance, contacts police, reports activity.
But did he do that ? No he confronted the kid. a fight ensues, teenager is shot and killed.
Yes he was defending himself. Yes there was a fight. Did it need to happen??????
Why didn't Zimmerman follow police instructions????
Guns don't kill people, its the morons who are holding the gun.
Zimmerman is not guilty. Deal with it. Stop whining.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203054 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go attack the Gay guy.
Its you Frank, its you that approves of children being married, ya perv
Way to go attack Frankie cause he's not gay.

Why do you lie? I don't advocate children marrying nor am I a pervert for supporting marriage equality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203057 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know that Zimmerman had a copy of his arrest records. Did Zimmerman also have a refer meter? I mean, damn he could tell that the kid had smoked a little pot. Well that's reason enough for me. Trespassing, smoking pot, why he got off easy. He could have gotten the chair.
I wonder, if Zimmerman would have kept his distance and just let the cops handle it, would he have gotten his head bashed in? I bet not.
Wha? I never said any of that. Are you OK Jizzy? You let this stuff upset you so, calm down.

Maybe you meant to post to someone else and I am just IN YOUR DOPEY HEAD?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203058 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
...I wonder, if Zimmerman would have kept his distance and just let the cops handle it, would he have gotten his head bashed in? I bet not.
I wonder, if TM didn't bash in GZ's head would he have gotten shot? I bet not. So did the jury.

Long Beach, CA

#203059 Jul 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Kimare pretended to be a preacher for many years. But I have never seen him represent Christianity in the 3 or so years I've observed his posts.
He has done everything in his power to create hatred and fear of God's children--His creation.
Don't get into a pissing contest with a skunk. There is no winning. It's better to just walk away and let him piss himself.
I know a little about his history. You have a better life than Kimare will EVER have.
Agreed. Kimare is a miserable old man who has no life other than copying and pasting the same troll-posts over and over on multiple threads on Topix.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203060 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If I really felt that the kid was up to no good, I would have let the cops handle it. After all its their job.
We know. You would hide in your car and tremble.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203061 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So if I walk on your lawn, you can shoot me, mistake one.
Damn are you stupid?
why do you always turn my question to suit yourself you A-Hole. I set up the question don't change it. you for got part 2 if you walk on my lawn AND pose a threat by attacking me! you bet I'm goin to put a cap into your sorry ass. I didn't invite you onto my property. I bet you are as stupid as Trayvon
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203062 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If I really felt that the kid was up to no good, I would have let the cops handle it. After all its their job.
You are as stupid as I thought. so you will let him put an ass wopin on you until the cops get there right?, you dumb shit
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203064 Jul 16, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of not knowing the facts...
Trayvon Martin's father LIVED in that gated community. Allegedly that was where Trayvon was headed after purchasing a drink and some skittles at the store he'd visited moments before dying. Since when is it trespassing to be in YOUR father's gated community?
It doesn't matter what Trayvon was up to anyway as trespass isn't punishable by the death penalty.
Now who is it that looks stupid? And while you're stewing on that one kindly point out where I've defended Trayvon's actions. Two wrongs don't make a right.
And we don't really know what Trayvon did as we only have Zimmerman's account of the events preceding the shooting. A lot went down prior to the presence of any witnesses. They came out after the altercation started. What we do know is that the police told Zimmerman not to follow him WAY before anything happened. What we've got from Zimmerman is that he exited his vehicle to determine a street name and a street address. Quite odd for a resident of a neighborhood that is out on a neighborhood watch to need to do that, doncha think?
See this map:
http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/06/17/z...
If that doesn't work try copying these two bits into one browser & avoid any gaps:
http://www.hlntv.com/interactive/2013/06/17/
zimmerman-trayvon-map-interact ive
Zimmerman followed him quite a ways after being told not to do so.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Not that we know Trayvon was up to any wrong doing. From the map the only real thing one can tell is that he was walking from the store to his father's home. Was he up to no good? We'll never know because he isn't around to give his version of what happened. Zimmerman saw to that.
Trayvon had a record so did Zimmerman. From where I sit that doesn't justify killing anyone.
Trayvons family and friends didn't help his case, they were all caught in lies. the entire aliby was a lie, you are probably sitting on the toilet because your explanation stinks and the jury is smarter than you. Try again ... lol RIP Trayvon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr JOEL 70,105
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs