1) I wasn't the one who said "Who gives a damn..."<quoted text>
YOUR the ones who are CONTINUOUSLY yammering on about children. You use them to further your hatred of anything that has to do with the LGBT community.
You forget that hundreds of thousands of children throughout this country are parented by same-sex couples. These kids would be floundering in foster care programs. But many LGBT individuals have the resources and parenting skills to raised children just as well as heterosexuals.
So, each time that you drag children into this argument, it's you who's throwing them under the bus.
I'm just tired of hearing about "the children". I'm tired of hearing about how you guys think you're gods because you're capable of having kids.
I have news for you, bub; there are plenty of gay men out there who have their own, biological children. Just because you're gay doesn't mean your plumbing doesn't work.
Oh, and when you think you're big enough to give me a beating, let me know. I'll try to work you in.
You hide behind a computer screen and make threats about beating someone. Please! Such a monster! HAH!!
2) I feel for those kids....
3) Throwing them under the bus, with "Who gives a damn...."
4) Tell me, how many times have we claimed to be "gods". An accurate number, if you please..
5) That is because they wanted to milk the cow, but had no interest in buying the milk.
6) I'm big enough now. But, i've no interest in "worked in", that sounds g4y...
7) Hiding? I don't see you offering to drive up here... And, I made no threat, drama queen, I said that you deserve a beating.