Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#200968 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Silly cathardo.... no evolutionists claims chimps evolved into humans..... only ignorant chriSTAINS as yourself claim that.... as far as the puddle of crud your right but only catholics and christains evolved from that
that is exactly what evolution teaches. Darwin in "On the origin of Species" (the sterilized title of his racist book), made it quite clear that humans evolved from apes. The more atheist like you learn about evolution, the more stupid and just plain silly it sounds, so you try to find ways to back out of it with this nonsense. Sorry evolutionist atheists. A mountain of books won't shake you free from Darwin, one of the founding fathers of evolution, who wrote two books that are the bible and catechism of evolution; both of which say humans evolved from monkesys (apes).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200969 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Silly cathardo.... no evolutionists claims chimps evolved into humans..... only ignorant chriSTAINS as yourself claim that.... as far as the puddle of crud your right but only catholics and christains evolved from that
Oy vey.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200970 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
Silly Angry stripper magician girl.....he of little faith....perhaps u could take some of those dollars out of your g string, see a travel agent, and travel to Italy to visit the Vatican observatory. Make sure you wear a nice dress, and be polite.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200971 Jul 8, 2013
That should have read "ye of little faith".....spell checker strikes again.
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200972 Jul 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pedro"? So we're confusing Italian with Spanish?
<quoted text>
Wow.....a ray of sanity amidst your "bigot" rantings. I agree divorce, while a necessary means, should be made more difficult, return to the concept of "fault" divorce. Very good.
<quoted text>
Silly angry stripper magician girl. Still on my first marriage, thanks for asking, twenty plus years, four kids, all by the Missus, imagine that in today's world. In love with the same woman for over 20 years...if my wife finds out, she'll kill me.:). That's a Henny Youngman one liner.
<quoted text>
Public school education?
wow... 20 years.... did she ride the short bus or something
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200973 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> that is exactly what evolution teaches. Darwin in "On the origin of Species" (the sterilized title of his racist book), made it quite clear that humans evolved from apes. The more atheist like you learn about evolution, the more stupid and just plain silly it sounds, so you try to find ways to back out of it with this nonsense. Sorry evolutionist atheists. A mountain of books won't shake you free from Darwin, one of the founding fathers of evolution, who wrote two books that are the bible and catechism of evolution; both of which say humans evolved from monkesys (apes).
Totally not true... and modern evolution is only based a tiny bit on the work of darwin.... You need to get out of control of the POOP and explore real science
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200974 Jul 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Angry stripper magician girl.....he of little faith....perhaps u could take some of those dollars out of your g string, see a travel agent, and travel to Italy to visit the Vatican observatory. Make sure you wear a nice dress, and be polite.
Ummmm last time I attended a stupid cathardo chur ch the FBI was called... no kidding
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200975 Jul 8, 2013
be back in a minute stupid christains... I'm up to dance next on stage... gotta a real pretty and hot outfit on... mmmm should draw the married lonely guys to the VIP room later for sure... chow

Elk Grove, CA

#200977 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Totally not true... and modern evolution is only based a tiny bit on the work of darwin.... You need to get out of control of the POOP and explore real science
The more atheist like you learn about evolution, the more stupid and just plain silly it sounds, so you try to find ways to back out of it with this nonsense.

Elk Grove, CA

#200978 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
be back in a minute stupid christains... I'm up to dance next on stage... gotta a real pretty and hot outfit on... mmmm should draw the married lonely guys to the VIP room later for sure... chow
LOL...good one dude. As if we all buy into your game. I guess on the internet you can be anything.

Elk Grove, CA

#200979 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>Totally not true... and modern evolution is only based a tiny bit on the work of darwin.... You need to get out of control of the POOP and explore real science
LOL..."modern evolution" That seems like the only thing that is evolving: the theories keep changing.
ohno

Round Lake, IL

#200980 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>wow... 20 years.... did she ride the short bus or something
Apparently she is still riding the short bus, poor lady!
OhYes

Covina, CA

#200981 Jul 8, 2013
What's the difference?

Go watch some paint dry.
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200982 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...good one dude. As if we all buy into your game. I guess on the internet you can be anything.
Yaaaaaaa ok stupid.... you can believe whatever you want..... But I did just get of the stage from stripping... sorry... but your just plain wrong like you are on most things... I perform again at nine pm.....

Must suck being ignorant like you
Sparkle

Seattle, WA

#200983 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..."modern evolution" That seems like the only thing that is evolving: the theories keep changing.
uuuuuuuuum well stupid as time passes and science continues to uncover more and more with technology.., your right hypothesis are changed and modified which further strengthens the theory of evolution.... not that you even know the difference between a scientific theory and a hypothesis.... sorry they don't teach that in your buybull and it wasn't relayed to mosass thru the burning bush
stuckedered

Covina, CA

#200984 Jul 8, 2013
Another oldie-but-goodie has come back on board to spread the bull.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200985 Jul 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pedro"? So we're confusing Italian with Spanish?
<quoted text>
Wow.....a ray of sanity amidst your "bigot" rantings. I agree divorce, while a necessary means, should be made more difficult, return to the concept of "fault" divorce. Very good.
<quoted text>
Silly angry stripper magician girl. Still on my first marriage, thanks for asking, twenty plus years, four kids, all by the Missus, imagine that in today's world. In love with the same woman for over 20 years...if my wife finds out, she'll kill me.:). That's a Henny Youngman one liner.
<quoted text>
Public school education?
A COWBOY TOMBSTONE Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan , Utah . He died not knowing that he would win the "Coolest Headstone" contest.

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

Harvey

Netherlands

#200986 Jul 8, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
.... But I did just get of the stage from stripping...
Where at the home for the blind? That's the only place you could possibly get anybody to watch you strip. Even there the men would smell you and run out of there vomiting their guts out.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#200987 Jul 8, 2013
++++++++++
(1)

Former President Bush says immigration-reform bill can pass
Full story: Venice Gondolier
The immigration-reform plan working its way through Congress "has a chance to pass," former President George W. Bush said.

++++++++++
(2)
Bush sees positives for U.S. in Egypt, Arab Spring
Full story: CNN
When the dust settles from the protests in Egypt and other Arab nations, the resulting political balance will be favorable to the United States, former President George W. Bush predicts.

++++++++++
----------

The following refers to the above:
==========

(1)
Lots of many street walkers in Chicago, and millions in many cities say more about the same thing, better than him Bush== SAYING immigration-reform bill can pass. If that is passed, millions would not take credit because Bush says it too, and he would get it? But just who needs his view anyway if he is already gone, for is it likeable if he does this and that by saying as former president?

(2)

Bush is just like any OTHER man in the streets, who would say the same ON ARAB SPRINGS, and what makes Bush think his views of any, are new and creative? AND why would he say so? It may show he still wants a part of the current policies by not knowing he is the past-gone, for definitely this proves Obama is also confused by being elected with no own show and standpoint, AS IF to be run by former president's policies; but no one elected the former one to run anything.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#200988 Jul 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...good one dude. As if we all buy into your game. I guess on the internet you can be anything.
Right. Like she's in a strip club dancing the pole and posting dopey stuff on Topix during her breaks.~~rolling eyes~~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun 23 Reverend Patryse ... 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 21 dig 55
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jun 13 Joel 72,030
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May '16 Jeremy 2
News Monterey working to prohibit alcohol, without a... May '16 DNTs 1
Review: Asian Filipino Market (Oct '12) May '16 amadeo urgonamiko 4

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages