Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,156

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#200685 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. you're sure right about that. Reagan didn't fund any AIDS research. We, the American People, did. We were asked (no, we weren't asked, it just got taken from our Treasury) to fund AIDS research. Why? I have no idea, as it didn't affect many of us, and didn't do the Nation any good. Only benefitted a minority, at cost to all. Spent a lot of money on it, too. Did the minorities a lot of good, but didn't benefit me, in any way. Funny how I, and others, got to spend money on something that didn't benefit us.
Oh mean like how all my tax money is used to educate your children and it still doesn't do any good? Or granting Child tax benefits so you can just keep having more stupid children. Funny, someday you'll realize AIDs isn't just a gay disease but by then it will be too late for you considering how much monkey meat you eat.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#200688 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, gay can mean anything that he wants it to. One minute, it's a term of nobility, the next, it's an insult. Depends on context. But when you or I call someone "gay", it makes us haters. Which is pretty gay ...
I only use it cause I know it scares you..
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#200695 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not those words, but your compassion shows anyway: ".. bigoted moron.." ..."..don't you go count the hairs on your a$$ for something ...."....not intended for hooking up, but I'm sure you can find him toe tapp'n in any truck stop..." ... "...Well c(_)ntlicker you'll just have to think of another name for you sorry a$$....". See? You don't have to have used any of the other words, I was generalizing again ...
Glad you liked my colorful language...Yea I guess I'm just supposed to be called names, take all of your insults and agree with your belittlement of gay people. You're nothing special just because of what you fk. Get over it.
laughing man

UK

#200696 Jul 7, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ya whatever...I was born in the south looser
Yeah, but now you're a Yankee bigot.

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

#200698 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww hh I just through up in my mouth...lol
A coroner would probably drop dead from the contents, no doubt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200700 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>hey maybe you can get randy to fluck you..... just a thought... only trying to help
20 men a day fluck you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200701 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If I just read your post correctly (And I did), you just called for the "Rainbow Club" to disappear. "Every Flavor" indeed..... For once, you posted something correct, even if it WAS rife with typos.... As was yer last post, as well .... "Words....words......deta ils......details"
She was a straight student until she left home.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200702 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>uuummm religions their geniaus
What?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200704 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mean like how all my tax money is used to educate your children and it still doesn't do any good?...
That's because the teachers are gay commies.
laughing man

UK

#200705 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text> belittlement of gay people
Celebrate Diversity!!!!
laughing man

UK

#200716 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>I live in seattle morazz
You're not too bright, are you? Seattle is uppity deLuxe. They don't have the collective intelligence of sun ripened dog squeeze, meaning they're Yankee wannabes. Libtards. Bigots. Pious sanctimonious fecal matter.

But okay, if it'll make you fell better, you slashed me to the very heart.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200717 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked my colorful language...Yea I guess I'm just supposed to be called names, take all of your insults and agree with your belittlement of gay people. You're nothing special just because of what you fk. Get over it.
Love the spin! Hateful comments by you are not hate they are "colorful language".

Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200718 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>straight A student and still very hetero.... sorry about your attempts to lie
No lie. You posted that your were a straight student until you left home.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#200719 Jul 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the spin! Hateful comments by you are not hate they are "colorful language".
Priceless.
No spin...Just fighting you trolls back..You obviously don't get it do you?..fruitcake
laughing man

UK

#200720 Jul 7, 2013
Rainbow Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
No spin...Just fighting you trolls back..You obviously don't get it do you?..fruitcake
Explain it to us, Brainiac.
Lighters

Monrovia, CA

#200721 Jul 7, 2013
See for yourself what kind of junk is being built in Glendora, California.

http://www.newhomesource.com/communitydetail/...

Smart mouthed Gene Murabito was the masterful fool for the GANGI condo's built on Vermont behind the Glendora Village those are junk also!

Poor materials and workmanship repair are ongoing as we speak with failing coming in the forms of water leaks etc.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200724 Jul 7, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I get it. I'm a troll and you are not.

Is that what you're trying to tell us bunky? Too funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200725 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>your just plain ignorant
*You're
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200727 Jul 7, 2013
Sparkle_is_dummy
Takes Place

Monrovia, CA

#200729 Jul 7, 2013
SACRAMENTO, California -- California city council's have unprotected sexual contact, forced or consensual, even if both are illegal, and this reality often leads to the spread of HIV and other diseases in the communities where this takes place like Glendora, California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 70,994
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web