Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200558 Jul 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>CAN AN ATHEIST GET INSURANCE AGAINST ACTS OF GOD?
LOL

Location hidden

#200559 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want the long version, get the book.
I simply chose the three most commonly gay twirled.
It seems you prefer to learn life's lessons the hard way.
I also see you reverted to gay troll attacks having had your lies exposed once again.
Gay troll on.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I also see you reverted to gay troll attacks having had your lies exposed once again.
Gay troll on.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can't be bothered with facts--not interested in learning anything about the truth.
That's fine... I don't care.
By the way, you showed your hand once again. You approve of the supposed historical mistreatment--murder, abuse, banishment, etc.--of gays and lesbians. You believe that's what should happen now--you embrace it.
Each time you post, you prove that you are, indeed, a monster.
Yeah, that's what I said,

and there is such a thing as 'ss marriage'.

LOL
Red Kap

Monrovia, CA

#200560 Jul 6, 2013
How many albino donkeys do you have in your backyard?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200561 Jul 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can't be bothered with facts--not interested in learning anything about the truth.
By the way, you showed your hand once again. You approve of the supposed historical mistreatment--murder, abuse, banishment, etc.--of gays and lesbians. You believe that's what should happen now--you embrace it.
Lighten up fruitcake.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200562 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!
Who said it?
That would be myself.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#200563 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay troll on.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay troll on.
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I said,
and there is such a thing as 'ss marriage'.
LOL
Isn't that what you said? Did I misunderstand? You believe that history was correct in rejecting homosexuality. How did they reject them? Are you so stupid that you think they simply "disapproved"?

Early in our own country's history homosexuality was a crime punishable by death. Aren't those the "good old days" you want us to return to?

Here's to history... Right, you creature?

Location hidden

#200564 Jul 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what you said? Did I misunderstand? You believe that history was correct in rejecting homosexuality. How did they reject them? Are you so stupid that you think they simply "disapproved"?
Early in our own country's history homosexuality was a crime punishable by death. Aren't those the "good old days" you want us to return to?
Here's to history... Right, you creature?
Queen,

When you write things like that, it's not called 'history', its fiction.

Now stop whining.
Red Kap

Monrovia, CA

#200565 Jul 6, 2013
Dried Chip throwing contest starts again!
Skidders

Monrovia, CA

#200567 Jul 6, 2013
Once again Pet Miller is trying to stick the tax payer's of Glendora, California with his development costs.

He using the weak minded stooges in City Hall and the city council to rubber stamp his "for his profit plans" over and over again.

This time it's the $250,000.00 cost for a new traffic signal location deeper inside the marketplace coming off Lonehill driving East and the reverse trying to leave the Marketplace.

This guy and Jerry Burke have skid marks on their brains.
Puddlejumper For Christ

Sonoma, CA

#200568 Jul 6, 2013
The great leader has suggested that all of us straights hould begin the process of leaving all this behind us. WE should migrate as a true christian tribe. The land of our seeking, where we can begin to forge the truly christian THEOCRACY ( which is not a bad word) with asll the right goals, objectives, moral compasses, amenmints to keep and bare, and protection available is Uganda. There in that promised land the ARC will land each and every one of us and we can set about to set up the thousand year holy house for all time. The folks who are there are making ready the land and the social climate and after a bit we can have them move on along and set up with their own kind so that we can aid them in developing their resources on this journey of adventure into God's will. Prove yourself and join us. Contact through: XeXeXeXe .com. God Bless us all. The rest cannot be blessed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200569 Jul 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
First you LIE and say that homosexuality is rejected on a universal level throughout history.
Then, with full understanding that you have LIED, you try to clarify your comment by saying, "Wait, well, not EVERY culture has rejected it, but most have."
I always find it humorous when you make such blanket statements. Has it ever occurred to you that we really know very little about human history? We only know what we have been able to interpret from societies that were advanced enough to leave written records. There are, as I'm sure you'd agree, a great deal we don't know about history and culture.
And even in those cultures where we have written documents, it's always understood that those in power write the history. How people lived their actual day-to-day lives cannot be known with certainty.
Take, for example, North Korea. The state oppresses free speech. Even with all of our technology we're still in the dark about what ACTUALLY takes place there.
Dead men tell no tales, Kim. History's information about gays and lesbians cannot be fully relied on.
And finally, why do you so often go to "history" as an indication of "how" we should treat people today?
Historically, women have been treated as being less intelligent and less worthy of respect.
Slavery in some form has existed or been embraced worldwide since as far back as we have records.
Mandatory education for all children, regardless of their parent's status, was basically unheard of until very recently.
Christianity has only major religion since about 300 AD. That's a drop in the bucket when compared to the history of mankind.
The whole notion of "equality" among men is very recent--mostly traced back to the Age of Enlightenment in the 1600s. "Its purpose was to reform society using reason, challenge ideas grounded in tradition and faith, and advance knowledge through the scientific method. It promoted scientific thought, skepticism and intellectual interchange and opposed superstition, intolerance and some abuses of power by the church and the state."
Should we then go back to treating women as inferior? Should we go back and embrace slavery? Should we try to mimic the way that education was distributed by the vast majority of societies? Should we rush back and embrace the various other religions that predate Christianity by eons? Should we throw the whole notion of "equality" out the window because it hasn't yet stood the test of time and worldwide cultural acceptance?
You cannot base mankind's current activities solely on how history may have treated people.
It's a mistake you ALWAYS make.
See to it that you don't do it again.
Too wordy and long winded.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#200570 Jul 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
http://rictornorton.co.uk/homo pho4.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_agains...
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_rober...
" Although the first
Christian emperor, Constantine, did not pass any laws against Gays,
his successor, Constantius issued a decree in 342 A.D. calling for
Gays to be beheaded. The penalty of burning alive was first decreed
by Valentinian II on August 6, 390 A.D. The practice of burning gays
alive continued in Europe until the latter part of the 18th century."
Shocking stuff! And this is the origin of the expression f@**0t.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of...

Originally it meant the wood used to burn someone @ the stake.
Buno

Westminster, CA

#200571 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted dreams. While I dream of hot chicks, you dream of me. Kinky!
It was your idea you nut sack.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200572 Jul 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed he has. Very sad. I wish it were not true.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200573 Jul 6, 2013
Buno wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your idea you nut sack.
You spelled your name wrong you second rate imbecile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200574 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed he has. Very sad. I wish it were not true.
Too funny!
laughing man

UK

#200575 Jul 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking stuff! And this is the origin of the expression f@**0t.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Burning_of...
Originally it meant the wood used to burn someone @ the stake.
Perhaps they had their own Caligulas to deal with.

Perhaps they had their own Jesse Dirkhisings to avenge.

Perhaps they had to clean up the neighborhoods because homofascists were such a decadent and lazy trashy bunch who never ever cared for the world around them, where the stench got to be even more unbearable than burning flesh.

Even after hundreds of years the Perverts aren't one atom better. It's not in their DNA, and mutations are mostly fatal, after all.

“If you could be anybody”

Since: Jul 13

be yourself

#200577 Jul 6, 2013
hey
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200578 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Funny that I find it sad when someone has no compassion for fellow human beings? That is sad. Very sad.
Jesse

UK

#200579 Jul 6, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that I find it sad when someone has no compassion for fellow human beings? That is sad. Very sad.
Like you care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,615
Hello Mon Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]