Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,930

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Wiffie wtf

Monrovia, CA

#200399 Jul 5, 2013
Hay wtf, get the finger out of your nose and back in where it belongs.
Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

#200400 Jul 5, 2013
Im not gay but my boyfriend is
Sparrow

Monrovia, CA

#200401 Jul 5, 2013
Denver Police officer Robert Motyka was shot amid a police chase in which one suspect was killed and four others were arrested.

Now, the Denver DA's Office has released one of this quartet but charged the other three Chuck Montoya, Jude Montoya and Michael Valdez with multiple counts of attempted first-degree murder and more.

Did Chuck Montoya go over tot he bad side of life?

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#200402 Jul 5, 2013
Sparrow wrote:
Did Chuck Montoya go over tot he bad side of life?
Yes my frend Chuck Montoya go over tot he bad side of life...I see our English lesson you didn't learn something from that. What I'm going have do for you to learning your own language? I have teach you how spell rode, now I don't knowing how I can help you...you need too much help my frend.
YeHauders

Monrovia, CA

#200403 Jul 5, 2013
Mahmoud your country is on fire, please go back and put it out at once!

P.S. you have my permission to take any of your "YeHauder" relatives back with you and you can stay for as many years as you want.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#200404 Jul 5, 2013
YeHauders wrote:
Mahmoud your country is on fire, please go back and put it out at once!
P.S. you have my permission to take any of your "YeHauder" relatives back with you and you can stay for as many years as you want.
But my frend if I leave how your going learn English?? You forgot think about that didn't you HAHAHAHAHA
Shut fast

Monrovia, CA

#200417 Jul 5, 2013
Silly days and nights, it's legal so shut it up fast.
Billie Bojangulls

Sonoma, CA

#200418 Jul 5, 2013
The Blessed reverend wants us to consider just what role Paula Dean's cooking has played in the Trayvon case, the Snowden case and all the other cases while we are at it. Do you sense a pattern here? Praise God!
Full speed

Monrovia, CA

#200419 Jul 5, 2013
Because of widespread public outrage and newspaper editorials, Gov. Jerry Brown retreated from his recent effort to diminish democratic governance by gutting our open-government and public-records access laws.
seriously people

Escondido, CA

#200420 Jul 5, 2013
This has not one thing to do with "marriage". This has to do with MONEY. This has to do with a system that was set up to support non working stay home moms. This will speed the end of Medicare and Social security and grant citizenship and federal pensions to spouses who are not non working stay home mom's.

Don't even tell me about how they "just want to be recognized". Please. Get more attention for gay marriage now than hetero. Not a concern of mine except I feel for the elderly when the system crashes as millions of people inappropriately access it.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#200421 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's even worse than you Bruno. She's a spun out post monkey! She'll self destruct soon, she always does. Unlike you who sticks around like a stain.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bruno. What a jackass!
If I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200422 Jul 5, 2013
seriously people wrote:
This has not one thing to do with "marriage". This has to do with MONEY. This has to do with a system that was set up to support non working stay home moms. This will speed the end of Medicare and Social security and grant citizenship and federal pensions to spouses who are not non working stay home mom's.
Don't even tell me about how they "just want to be recognized". Please. Get more attention for gay marriage now than hetero. Not a concern of mine except I feel for the elderly when the system crashes as millions of people inappropriately access it.
Yea right..You weren't all that outraged when it was MY money that was helping support your dead beat wife, just as long as I wasn't allowed to marry and give it to my spouse..Your bigoted privileged days are over POS.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200423 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
A fine example of your keenly-honed debating skills, artfully employed. Truly, your finesse is dizzying...
Thanks, you and the other moron deserve it..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200424 Jul 5, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head
Calm down Bruno the only thing you'll be squeezing is your little pud.
Application

Monrovia, CA

#200425 Jul 5, 2013
I thought they used Risen away on you frankie?

Maybe another application this time, but stronger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200426 Jul 5, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you and the other moron deserve it..
Oh hell, I don't want it, you two morons keep it.

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

#200427 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Bruno the only thing you'll be squeezing is your little pud.
Just another violent gay. http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/Video-show...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#200428 Jul 5, 2013
Application wrote:
I thought they used Risen away on you frankie?
Maybe another application this time, but stronger.
That always happens when you try to think. I'd think you'd learn.

Since: Nov 12

Wilton, CA

#200429 Jul 5, 2013
It's always amazed me how this country is willing to turn itself upside down for what amounts to an incredibly small fraction of the population. Where is the video and evidence of Christians attacking Gays and Homosexuals? RIGHT! It DOESN'T exist. Those who always say and make accusations that Christians are intolerant are themselves exactly what they accuse others of being and yet they expect and demand a pass from it. Then you have others who approve of what they do or condone it and never criticize it or attempt to stop it.
School failures

Monrovia, CA

#200430 Jul 5, 2013
Redlands, California school district didn't report suspected sexual abuse of underage male student to police, records so state.

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/news/ci_236...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 58 min Janis 2,262
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr just a post 5,064
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 69,320
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat OP ed again 15,987
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search