Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201282 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop pummeling me with your blistering comebacks. I fear I'll have to seek therapy.
That might help you a lot. Try it.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201283 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after three years of whining and yammering with your "mutually sterile, redumbdant, cross-cultural constraint" boo-shit, this is all you have? An oxymoron?
Please stop pummeling me with your blistering comebacks. I fear I'll have to seek therapy.
LOL!!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201284 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting...
Waiting....
Waiting....
Laughing...
Laughing....
Laughing....

@ you!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201285 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read in the buybull where apparently bats are birds? How about where snakes and donkeys speak? Did you read in the bible where light existed before there were stars to actually produce it? Did you read in the bible where the sun actually revolves around the Earth? Did you read in the buybull where women that aren't virgins on their wedding night are to be murdered? How about the buybull story where the Christian god raped a young girl in order to progress his cause?
The "millennial reign of Christ"!!! You people make up the stupidest shyt.
It appears you have read the bible! I'm real proud of you fruitcake! Real proud.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#201287 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text> peacock their bigotry
You wanna be a writer when you grow up, imbecile?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201288 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, still looking for a life, dipstick????
Nope. Got one. And I like it fine. How about yourself sunshine? Any hope for you yet?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201290 Jul 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked some of his cut and pastes, he is a fan of known conspiracy theory websites. He quotes them like they were facts.
Can't dispute them, whine about the sites and how the information is obtained or the spelling, the word phrasing, or call it a conspiracy....LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201291 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, still looking for a life, dipstick????
Leave it to Jizzy to find the gayest picture of Captain Morgan that exists.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#201292 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes 99% of Tizzy's posts.
Translating is a difficult job but someone has to do it, LOL!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201293 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!
YUK!YUK!YUK! HAR!HAR!HAR! So funny!

Location hidden

#201295 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after three years of whining and yammering with your "mutually sterile, redumbdant, cross-cultural constraint" boo-shit, this is all you have? An oxymoron?
The only joy that KiMare has in his life is harassing homosexuals, it defines his whole entire life. Isn't that pathetic? You think he would want to go out on a date or have some fun, but no, all he can do is sit there all day, every day and think of ways to be mean.

Words like please do not have an effect on KiMare because he is both morally bankrupt and divorced from reality.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201296 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Translating is a difficult job but someone has to do it, LOL!
YUK!YUK!YUK! So funny! LOL!

P.S. Don't quit your day job.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201298 Jul 10, 2013
It's a regular barrel of laughs around the fruitloop gallery this morning! What are you silly jackasses on the happy pills or something?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Even Big D tried to crack one.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201299 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only joy that KiMare has in his life is harassing homosexuals, it defines his whole entire life. Isn't that pathetic? You think he would want to go out on a date or have some fun, but no, all he can do is sit there all day, every day and think of ways to be mean.
Words like please do not have an effect on KiMare because he is both morally bankrupt and divorced from reality.
Rev Alan said, while sitting there all day every day and thinking of ways to be mean.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201300 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare is a she. Still pathetic either way.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#201301 Jul 10, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The gay twirl bombastic pontificater is offended because truth and reality can be concisely described with one word.

That's what frustrated People in denial. All their delusion is eposed with a simple description of reality.

At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint in evolutionary mating behavior.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Children prefer mom and dad.

You need more than therapy. You need God.

That's another simple reality.

Location hidden

#201302 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read in the buybull where apparently bats are birds? How about where snakes and donkeys speak? Did you read in the bible where light existed before there were stars to actually produce it? Did you read in the bible where the sun actually revolves around the Earth? Did you read in the buybull where women that aren't virgins on their wedding night are to be murdered? How about the buybull story where the Christian god raped a young girl in order to progress his cause?
The "millennial reign of Christ"!!! You people make up the stupidest shyt.
KiMare only knows 6 verses of the 33,000 available to chose from. He flat our refuses to acknowledge anything but those 6 anti-gay verses.

Here are a few more biblical gems that KiMare refuses to admit exist in the Bible because they disqualify it and cancel any authority he wishes us all to believe he possesses. With out the Bible being seen as the most authoritative book in existence KiMare has nothing but a mish mash of contradiction and error, his own deeply held prejudices and his opinion which we all already know is worthless.

(a) David took seven hundred (2 Sam. 8:4), seven thousand (1 Chron. 18:4) horsemen from Hadadezer;
(b) Ahaziah was 22 (2 Kings 8:26), 42 (2 Chron. 22:2) years old when he began to reign;
(c) Jehoiachin was 18 (2 Kings 24:8), 8 (2 Chron. 36:9) years old when he began to reign and he reigned 3 months (2 Kings 24:8), 3 months and10 days (2 Chron. 36:9);
(d) There were in Israel 8000,000 (2 Sam. 24:9); 1,1000,000 (1 Chron. 21:5) men that drew the sword and there were 500,000 (2 Sam. 24:9), 470,000 (1 Chron. 21:5) men that drew the sword in Judah;
(e) There were 550 (1 Kings 9:23), 250 (2 Chron. 8:10) chiefs of the officers that bare the rule over the people;
(f) Saul's daughter, Michal, had no sons (2 Sam. 6:23), had 5 sons (2 Sam. 21:6) during her lifetime;
(g) Lot was Abraham's nephew (Gen. 14:12), brother (Gen. 14:14);
(h) Joseph was sold into Egypt by Midianites (Gen. 37:36), by Ishmaelites (Gen. 39:1);
(i) Saul was killed by his own hands (1 Sam. 31:4), by a young Amalekite (2 Sam. 1:10), by the Philistines (2 Sam. 21:12);
(j) Solomon made of a molten sea which contained 2,000 (1 Kings 7:26), 3,000 (2 Chron. 4:5) baths;
(k) The workers on the Temple had 3,300 (1 Kings 5:16), 3,600 (2 Chron. 2:18) overseers;
(l) The earth does (Eccle. 1:4), does not (2 Peter 3:10) abideth forever;
(m) If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true (John 8:14), is not true (John 5:31);
(n) Josiah died at Megiddo (2 Kings 23:29-30), at Jerusalem (2 Chron. 35:24);
(o) Jesus led Peter, James, and John up a high mountain after six (Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2), eight (Luke 9:28) days;
(p) Nebuzaradan came unto Jerusalem on the seventh (2 Kings 25:8), tenth (Jer. 52:12) day of the fifth month.

Location hidden

#201303 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare is a she. Still pathetic either way.
Thank you. When it comes to Christians they all sound alike to me.

Location hidden

#201304 Jul 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Pew Warming is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Trust in the Bible is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

KiMare is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201305 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. When it comes to Christians they all sound alike to me.
Classic bigotry. "They all..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) May 8 doG mnaDed lyoH i... 72,083
Sendy Russo May 5 Wondering 1
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... (Nov '16) Apr 24 Kevin Saunders 2
News Successful Marina hotel owner asks city to forg... Apr 21 Kathy Jacques 1
Review: Francis Alwill General Contr (Jul '11) Apr '18 Bob Klinski 7
Legit black needed ASAP Mar '18 pinsnneedles 4
News Not Dead Yet: Squid considers the bizarre encou... Mar '18 raj 3

Monterey Jobs

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages