Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,930

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199829 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eyes of the law, at least in 30 plus states, marriage is a union of husband and wife.
Not for long. You will need to find ways to deal with whatever strife that causes you. Peace.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#199830 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to twist this however you want. The Supreme Court ruled.
I'm not twisting anything, simply asking for a reference to those exact words in law. I suspect they don't exist. By your definition, ANY adult, would do, even blood relatives. Did u mean that as well? Did SCOTUS use those words anywhere in the opinions, including the dissenting ones?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199831 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee, do you really think that they have heard about arithmetic? Wowee, deep.... Do you think any of them has taken a civics course, too?
The moron Rose Feratu gives us the arithmetic argument argument against poly marriage. These are the same people who ridicule any argument against SSM as dumb.

Is there any dumber argument than polygamists are asking for more than their fair share of equal protection??

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#199833 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it if a man has sex with a thousand different ladies , he is called a stud. But if a woman has sex with a thousand different men, she is a slut?
Oh her aching back. But thanks for the answer none the less.....very less.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199834 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I could shat on your head, your choice.
Temper temper!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199836 Jul 2, 2013
Billy wrote:
Now now, don't cry gay boys and gay girls. There's plenty of room in the Obama Boo Boo GAY JOY CAMPS.
That is on Bush property, moo moo buckaroo
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199838 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the ones that need to move, instead of pissing in OUR pool.
I'm not seeing the Jizzy posts you are responding to. Lot of dirty tricks going on today, Jizzy is here. Someone has been posting as me using my correct location. I don't mind, these fools need the handicap and it speaks volumes about their character.

On with the show!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#199839 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for long. You will need to find ways to deal with whatever strife that causes you. Peace.
Time will tell.....time will tell....do you hear that?.....it sounds like a knock on the rainbow clubhouse door.....let's go see who it....oh look...it the Darger family, and the Brown family, they're over joyed at the SCOTUS ruling. Well let's not be rude now, invite them in.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199841 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper temper!
Mirror, mirror, pedo boy

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#199843 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, perhaps, you can reveal what "extra" rights are to be had, by Polygamists? There are no more to be had than the ones already in existence. If you're referring to the number of participants in a marriage, it's not your concern how others get their grooves on. The number of participants does not increase the amount of available rights.
I don't get it Rock, why do they care? If the sole legal definition of marriage, a monogamous union of husband and wife, is, or has been discarded by a dozen states or so, why does it matter to them if it is further redefined, or changed?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199844 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting anything, simply asking for a reference to those exact words in law. I suspect they don't exist. By your definition, ANY adult, would do, even blood relatives. Did u mean that as well? Did SCOTUS use those words anywhere in the opinions, including the dissenting ones?
I do not know the exact words of the law. And neither do you. I am familiar with the result and practical application of law on our lives as citizens. Do you know the exact verbiage of the law that states you cannot drive through a red light? Or the exact words of law that allows you the right to purchase a house or enter into any other type of contract? Attempting to make marriage about incest is a losing argument. Sorry. Now let the bashing and twisting of my words begin. Sybil/Frankie/Kimare? Rock? Go for it. You will just make yourselves look foolish yet again. Call me as many names as you want. Smile people! Life is good!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199845 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell.....time will tell....do you hear that?.....it sounds like a knock on the rainbow clubhouse door.....let's go see who it....oh look...it the Darger family, and the Brown family, they're over joyed at the SCOTUS ruling. Well let's not be rude now, invite them in.
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199846 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not seeing the Jizzy posts you are responding to. Lot of dirty tricks going on today, Jizzy is here. Someone has been posting as me using my correct location. I don't mind, these fools need the handicap and it speaks volumes about their character.
On with the show!

Go get em Neidermeyer, err Frankie
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199847 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU leave, and take that group of rejects with you?
Why should I leave? I am not the one who has the problem with same sex marriage, you do. Hey maybe Fuckyouastan will take your lame azz.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199848 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Frank. why do you have to keep slapping the idiot like a red-haired stepchild with buck teeth, a limp, spinal bifida, a cleft palate, a harelip, a...Oh, sorry I got carried away. Have fun slapping your "Village Idiot", it sure looks like fun!
He keeps coming back for more. So I oblige. Hey, I'm a nice guy.

Aw, Jizzy's fun. I really like the silly jackass, it's just tough love.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199849 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ROxvT8KKdFwXX
Go get em Neidermeyer, err Frankie
Great argument you got there Jizzy.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199850 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps coming back for more. So I oblige. Hey, I'm a nice guy.
Aw, Jizzy's fun. I really like the silly jackass, it's just tough love.
Don't go away mad Frank, just go away. Maybe Fuckyouastan will take you and Rock. Who's my gooood little boi?? Go fetch.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199852 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it Rock, why do they care? If the sole legal definition of marriage, a monogamous union of husband and wife, is, or has been discarded by a dozen states or so, why does it matter to them if it is further redefined, or changed?
Paco there are many, many things that you do not understand. Maybe you should start with some thing a little easier

http://www.google.com/imgres...
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

#199853 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument you got there Jizzy.
Almost as good as yours. Wait you didn't have one at all. Dope.
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#199855 Jul 2, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it did.
:-D
Know any good Rock Hudson jokes?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Downtown News 2,264
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Just saying 15,988
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 69,321
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr just a post 5,064
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search