Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mike De Rucci

San Diego, CA

#199151 Jun 30, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
...<snipped for excessive Bullshit> .... Shall I re-post the definition of "troll"?
Your autobiography ought to take care of that. Do you get those stretch marks around your mouth from sucking on all of those 'Polyp Scrapers' at the bathhouses?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199152 Jun 30, 2013
Mike De Rucci wrote:
<quoted text>Your autobiography ought to take care of that. Do you get those stretch marks around your mouth from sucking on all of those 'Polyp Scrapers' at the bathhouses?
Squawk on Frankie! You're not fooling anybody. Squawk! Squawk!
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

#199153 Jun 30, 2013
Mike De Rucci wrote:
<quoted text>That you are.
Can't live with 'em.

Can't live without 'em.

Marry me!

SQUAWWWWKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199154 Jun 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did? Maybe your buddy Holder will be available soon.
Why yes in many cases, that is just what happened, LBGT filed suit. How do you think laws get changed. See Prop 8.See DOMA. Have a great day
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199155 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, flunkie Jizzy is still frustrated that he doesn't have an argument.
So you post dumb stuff like "Ah, duh. I see flunkie is still posting.. gahelk ah, duh".
You don't care one bit for people who wish Polygamy to be legal. Just as you don't care about gay rights. You simply wish to post really stupid stuff. You have proven it many times over.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#199156 Jun 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not, it's like asking why only some starving people had the opportunity to be served.
Hire a lawyer, fight for your rights to marry your five sisters.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#199160 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote: Please be specific. What did I say that denied reality? Actually?
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Specific? How about the fact that you're on here day after day trying to invalidate and discount SS relationships? They exist, they are meaningful and real to the people in them, yet YOU deny that reality because they don't fit within your bigoted view.
That I am on here day after day could mean anything.

Again, you claim I deny reality without specifically saying what I said.

What did I SAY that denies reality?

What's the problem with being specific? Unless you really are mad I am exposing YOUR denial...
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199161 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right spice boy. You lost your chance to engage in conversation with me a long time ago. About the time you showed up impersonating other posters.
You blew it fruitloops, Don't whine to me now.
You have no conversation points. Fact. If you did you would post them in order to make your point. Your only point is to troll and stir up drama. And I have called you out on it. And it makes you mad. Squawk! Squawk! Watch Frankie Squawk!

Location hidden

#199163 Jun 30, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have over populated the earth! Care to explain how a third of all the animals on this planet are now extinct and we are running out of fresh water supplies? BTW DOMA is now history, so there are plenty of SS marriages to prove you wrong. The only oxymoron is your denial that they exist.
Dinosaur species are extinct. Life forms change. None of those are because of over-population. In fact, scientists are now saying world population is reversing.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'. A clear oxymoron.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199166 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie lives near Union City. You're responding to Mike in San Diego. Duh. Only about 500 miles away.
Always ask for help. Sound it out. Look at a map. Remember! There are no dumb posts, only dopey posters like yourself.
Squawk! Squawk! Keep parroting the same lines over and over. Squawk! Squawk! And how long does it take to change your nic and location? About 5 seconds? Fail.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#199167 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaur species are extinct. Life forms change. None of those are because of over-population. In fact, scientists are now saying world population is reversing.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'. A clear oxymoron.
Silly thing.

Are all couples who cannot have, or choose not to have children "failures of mating behavior"?

How about trying to some up with something logical for a change?

For instance, can you prove that the tens of thousands of great children being raised by gay parents are better off if their parents can't legally marry?

Prove that one and you would have a good argument, instead of this silly stuff.

Location hidden

#199168 Jun 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I am not trying to equate a couple's ability to procreate with another couple's inability to procreate. I'm simply saying that there is no reason to compare the two. Why do you try to equate one another based on procreation ability?
Being able to procreate or possessing the desire to procreate IS NOT a prerequisite for marriage. If it were, then there would be REQUIREMENTS for couples to do so. And since NONE of the attorneys in these two cases maintained that any couples, heterosexual or homosexual, MUST agree to procreate in order to marry, your continued focus on this issue is pointless.
2.) I AM calling anal sex "natural". I have maintained that all along. I have provided proof that all orientations engage in it and have engaged in it for eons. If it was harmful, demeaning, degrading, or un-pleasurable then people would not engage in it.
3.) You've got to be kidding. You said in your previous post that I claimed mating behavior is unnatural. And looking at my post, you can clearly see that I DID NOT say this.
I said that procreation is not a "natural result" of mating behavior (i.e. sexual intercourse). If procreation was the result of ALL mating behavior then couples would only have sex for procreative purposes.
And since many newlyweds have sex several times a week, they would end up with a little over 30 children (could be more if they have twins) by time they reached their 25th wedding anniversary.
Did you have a child each time you climbed on top of your wife and banged her like a storm door in a hurricane?
Probably not. You probably used some method of birth control. That's why you have a few kids instead of a small platoon.
As many have said to the "Duggar Family" of the TV show "Nineteen Kids and Counting", the womb is not a clown car--to see how many people will pop out.
4.) Pull your head out of your ass... It's demeaning, unnatural, and painful.
1. You just did in this post. You failed to distinguish between those who cannot because of a medical condition or choice, and a couple who is absolutely and totally incapable because of gender discrimination.

Moreover, I wasn't arguing law. I simply and accurately noted a major distinction between ss couples and marriage. You STILL can't change that reality, no matter how much you twirl.

2. People engage in numerous harmful behaviors, as distinguished from risky behaviors. Medical experts deem anal sex as 'the most dangerous form of sex'. A violation of the purpose and design of the anus. There is NO justification for anal violence. That is why it was illegal and still is in many places.

3. Even more silly stupid.

First, you clearly have no understanding of mating behavior's effects.

Second, where do you get that procreation can only be natural if the only reason for sex is for that purpose???

Third, the absurdity extreme of one child (how did twins happen) per sexual act.

Finally, you again just tried to argue that procreation is not natural.

4. You close with an ad homoan troll attack. If you had a logical, sensible argument, that would not be necessary.

Location hidden

#199169 Jun 30, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that we have not yet reached the point of no return.
I hope you are right. But we are getting there. for instance: Trees produce oxygen and excrete carbon dioxide. Mammals need oxygen to breath.
Carbon dioxide is poison to humans and other animals.
We are cuting down forests to meet the housing of more and more people.
Dorn, look up a recent report about world population.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199170 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, so cute when you're mad. You brought it on yourself. You want to get serious now because I hurt your feelings? Too funny and too late troll. Go impersonate someone new. You bore us with your whining.
You keep thinking I'm mad (which I'm not)..perhaps because YOU are mad? You have never had anything serious to discuss. You are trolling. You have proven it over and over again. You keep having opportunities to engage in conversation, but you don't because you have nothing to add except your trollish squawking. I have proven this point over and over again. Frankly (pun intended) it is really boring. Remember, if see me as a troll, it has been for the time I have been mimicking YOUR behavior. You have been punked, fool. Owned. Now move on.

Location hidden

#199171 Jun 30, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of reality is a symptom of psychosis. Gay couples get married every day in this country whether you like it or not. Why don't you go stand in front of a train and say 'there's no such thing as trains' and see what happens.
I'm accurately noting that ss couples are a failure of mating behavior.

'ss marriage' is a clear oxymoron.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#199172 Jun 30, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes in many cases, that is just what happened, LBGT filed suit. How do you think laws get changed. See Prop 8.See DOMA. Have a great day
But you didn't so stop telling others to.

Location hidden

#199173 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote: Here is more of your gay confusion. Heterosexual couples have to use protection to avoid procreation. Homosexuals never have to worry about procreation! They have to use protection to have sex!!! Just another major distinction between ss couples and marriage.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
well aren't you dumber than a box of hammers. Do you think heteros are immune to STDs?
Honey, get someone to explain what I said above, and then explain why you comment has nothing to do with what I said.

Remember the Bible says for women to be silent in public, and ask their husbands at home. You are the reason why.

Elk Grove, CA

#199174 Jun 30, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hire a lawyer, fight for your rights to marry your five sisters.
why do all your arguments have to be silly assumptions?

Elk Grove, CA

#199176 Jun 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You just did in this post. You failed to distinguish between those who cannot because of a medical condition or choice, and a couple who is absolutely and totally incapable because of gender discrimination.
Moreover, I wasn't arguing law. I simply and accurately noted a major distinction between ss couples and marriage. You STILL can't change that reality, no matter how much you twirl.
2. People engage in numerous harmful behaviors, as distinguished from risky behaviors. Medical experts deem anal sex as 'the most dangerous form of sex'. A violation of the purpose and design of the anus. There is NO justification for anal violence. That is why it was illegal and still is in many places.
3. Even more silly stupid.
First, you clearly have no understanding of mating behavior's effects.
Second, where do you get that procreation can only be natural if the only reason for sex is for that purpose???
Third, the absurdity extreme of one child (how did twins happen) per sexual act.
Finally, you again just tried to argue that procreation is not natural.
4. You close with an ad homoan troll attack. If you had a logical, sensible argument, that would not be necessary.
exactly, so how can it be natural? tell us V

Location hidden

#199178 Jun 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly thing.
Are all couples who cannot have, or choose not to have children "failures of mating behavior"?
How about trying to some up with something logical for a change?
For instance, can you prove that the tens of thousands of great children being raised by gay parents are better off if their parents can't legally marry?
Prove that one and you would have a good argument, instead of this silly stuff.
First, your response had absolutely nothing to do with the post you responded to.

Second, you obviously, as a gay, don't understand mating behavior.

Third, nor can you distinguish between medical conditions, choice and a gay condition that totally inhibits mutual procreation.

Really stupid stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages