Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201820 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198813 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie, congratulations. Way to hold up your standard of never being on topic or making a valid point.
The reality remains that existing same sex marriage bans are unconstitutional, the US Supreme Court has handed those in support of equality a powerful tool in moving forward with legal challenges, and you still don't have the ability to articulate a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law that would render such a restriction constitutional and begin to indicate that you are not an imbecile.
I know fruitcake. Duh. Thinking I don't know that is just another example of your arrogance and stupidity.

You have still to convince me why marriage equality shouldn't extend to people you hate. Like polygamists and incestuous couples.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198814 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: You noted, as I do, that ss couples are a duplicated gendered half of marriage. Interracial marriage has been prevalent across human history with brief points of conflict. Ss couples being called married has never been accepted across the history of a single culture. Moreover, race differences don't affect the essence of mating behavior. SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. I admitted no such thing. I simply quoted the SCOTUS assertion, and mocked it.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
An idiotic, obvious and poor attempt to distort what I said, while ignoring all the points.
Clearly no rational response to the argument.
Get real.
There was no argument made by you. You simply re-posted the same opinion you have posted over and over and over again and called it "facts". Nothing you post will change reality. You may keep squawking and spewing out your "facts" until your hands freeze up with carpel tunnel syndrome, but the fact remains you have no legal right to interfere in anyone else's relationship. And you hate that and you are mad about it. Focus on your own life for a while. Smile.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198815 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too. Now it doesn't anymore because it was struck down. But there are other laws against it. One less though.
Why are you struggling so hard to spin that prop 8 didn't prohibit polygamy too?
Was polygamy legal BEFORE Prop 8? NO, it wasn't. Prop 8 stopped same sex couples from marrying. I'm sorry that you find that so difficult to understand. It must be painful to go through life so stupid.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#198816 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change the reality that throughout history there have been societies that allowed same sex marriage.
Some allowed cannibalism and human sacrifice as well, what's your point?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198817 Jun 29, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, like all your comments, they speak for themselves, you clearly are lost.
You have yet again pointed out that you are a troll and have nothing to add here. Job well done!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198818 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Been over that gay twirl BS many times.
I'm curious.
Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?
Will ss couples start mutually bearing children? I can't wait to see the change!
Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
Yeah, right.... what a silly argument. NOBODY expects that, you flaming moron.
spamexed

Monrovia, CA

#198819 Jun 29, 2013
Pay no never mind to the liquored up fool who posted before these ones.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198820 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, idiotically.
...he said, like the troll he is. Keep squawking, little trollie!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198821 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What works???
Mating behavior sure doesn't.
Anal sex is still inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
You still have only the duplicate HALF of marriage.
The kids STILL will choose mom and dad.
Stamp your feet and repeat all you want, your relationship isn't marriage.
Stamp your feet and deny reality all you want. It doesn't change the facts. If you don't like it, you are free to move to another country.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198822 Jun 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Some allowed cannibalism and human sacrifice as well, what's your point?
That what is considered acceptable to society changes over time?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198823 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring up 'acceptance' or 'opinion'.
I simply point out obvious fundamental differences between ss couples and marriage.
There is nothing hateful about stating facts. If they were not the facts, you would point that out instead of making the 'hate' charge.
So obvious.
So obviously stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198824 Jun 29, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Was polygamy legal BEFORE Prop 8? NO, it wasn't. Prop 8 stopped same sex couples from marrying. I'm sorry that you find that so difficult to understand. It must be painful to go through life so stupid.
If the other California law against polygamy was repealed, but prop 8 was not repealed, would polygamy be legal in CA Miss Thing?

No? Why not? Because prop 8 prohibits it! Very good Miss Thing!

Please try to remember this simple concept even if you are too stupid to understand it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198825 Jun 29, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Stamp your feet and deny reality all you want. It doesn't change the facts. If you don't like it, you are free to move to another country.
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198826 Jun 29, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
...he said, like the troll he is. Keep squawking, little trollie!
He said poorly imitating me.
laughing man

UK

#198827 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, using a grade school comeback some kindergartners would roll their eyes at.
They truly are stuck at the junior high level.

Yet they're always tooting their horns about how smart and creative they are, and they're collectively as dumb as a dishrag.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198828 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
...he said like an angry little troll. Squawk! Squawk! Frankie want a cracker? Calm down Franklyn before you have a coronary.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198829 Jun 29, 2013
Franklyn is now furiously typing out his responses. He is mad. His blood pressure is rising. He is typing so fast he is at risk of developing carpel tunnel syndrome. Squawk! Squawk! Frankie mad! Squawk!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198830 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you call me stupid and an idiot, it is when I'm behaving like you! OH this is good! Ooops, Frankie dissed himself.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198831 Jun 29, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
They truly are stuck at the junior high level.
Yet they're always tooting their horns about how smart and creative they are, and they're collectively as dumb as a dishrag.
Oh look, it's Giggle Boi to the rescue.
laughing man

UK

#198832 Jun 29, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on board or get out of the way.
Lady, if only you knew just how fantastically stupid you appear to the rest of the world this day.

All kidding aside, if I was in the closet, I'd never come out because I wouldn't dare be associated with such a loose-lipped fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Tue ChaCha 17
drugs Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun 28 jacobjarrard76 12
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jun 19 Dalton 1,538
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Monterey delivery 1
Migraine help Jun 13 Jaybarn 1
public officials violating federal laws Jun 5 Time for accounta... 4
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE