Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198719 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you are biatching that some one impersonated a person who was impersonating someone???
He is not impersonating the actor, he is using the name and being himself fool

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198721 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text> "SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."
please link where a SCOTUS judge said that
I'm sorry, but didn't they rule that ss couples are the same as married couples???

I thought it was too stupid to be true!

Thanks.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198722 Jun 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Frankie. Did you go to Hollywood?
Frankie is a second class ticket holder and follows the gay parade route. He enjous getting it up the rear like all gays.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198723 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He is not impersonating the actor, he is using the name and being himself fool
Yeah, "Zoro" accuses me of not using my real name! Priceless.
Tempe AZ

Covina, CA

#198724 Jun 28, 2013
Daredevil cop caught texting while motorcycling on highway in Tempe, Arizona June 28, 2013
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198728 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the esteemed member of the panel that actually counts.
Yep, and the Diversity racists is hating him almost as much as they do Clarence Thomas.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198729 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was the onset. The disease from within..
If I was one of them, I'd go back into the closet if I knew I'd made it via crooks and TV sucklers.
Cowboy Dan

United States

#198730 Jun 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Diversity racists is hating him almost as much as they do Clarence Thomas.
just leave us gays alone you are jealous, I'd love to teach you to ride
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198732 Jun 28, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
<quoted text>just leave us gays alone you are jealous, I'd love to teach you to ride
I've been riding you imbeciles for years, Brucie. But thanks for playing. How about a nice can of rethycled Crithco for a contholation prithe?
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198745 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Eliminate all religion? Isn't that lie "Eliminate all homosexuality", but with a different word thrown in? It almost seems (correct me if I'm wrong) as if you think that your bias is acceptable, but other bias is not?
The mythical superstition that "they're just like you and me" I personally could do without.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198750 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathematical and grammatical skills are not yer strong suit, are they? Equal protection of the law, huh? Equality for people, in choosing their mates is the issue. This means that no matter how many people are involving themselves in the business proposition of marriage, the number of rights remains constant.
1 man & 1 woman = 1100 rights.
1 man & 2 women = 1100 rights.
2 men & 1 woman = 1100 rights.
2 men & 2 women = 1100 rights.
See the pattern developing? I know you do .....
I'm tickled that YOU can't count.
You have much patience. I was at a loss to explain to the moron how idiotic that "polygamy seeks greater protection" argument is.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198751 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called the same under a twisted law.
But in reality, even you distinguished between them.
Smirk.
What, I distinguished them through specificity?

The term "interracial marriage" is specific too, but that doesn't mean they're not the same as everyone else's marriage.

Besides, even you just admitted to saying that "they are called the same".

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198752 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
The law doesn't matter to you, what matters is how you can twist and contort the law, to get what you want. Obammy isn't our President, he is a member of "Madebos Clan". He cares less about us than you do. That usurper got his name put on the desk through the interference of The Electoral College, and George Soros.
I'm curious... How long do you think it's going to take for you guys to get over court's decision?

And I'm talking about the Supreme Court's decision--not the one made today in CA; allowing marriage between same-gender couples to resume.

I understand that's going to take a little longer on that.

Since: Jan 10

Pataskala, OH

#198753 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of several states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.
If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Because you're all talk and no action, dummy.

Since: Jan 10

Pataskala, OH

#198754 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing at your latest drivel. Rule this. 8===D
D8

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198755 Jun 28, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
All everyone does on this thread or any Forum is talk. Talk is action on a thread like this. Dummer.
ThinkTank

Covina, CA

#198756 Jun 28, 2013
He was a crucial voice in communicating both the opportunities and dangers of cyber warfare, said Peter Singer, a national security expert at the Brookings Institution think tank.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198757 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>All everyone does on this thread or any Forum is talk. Talk is action on a thread like this. Dummer.
LOL. I think you just dissed yourself.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198758 Jun 28, 2013
ThinkTank wrote:
He was a crucial voice in communicating both the opportunities and dangers of cyber warfare, said Peter Singer, a national security expert at the Brookings Institution think tank.
Azusa.

You seem to be losing your mind. Did you forget to take your thorazine today?

Bowser
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198759 Jun 28, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you moron. Duh. That's why I like you clowns. Especially you.
Angry and stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 18 Fhhvc 97
More Mexican Gang Bangers Off to Prison (Jul '11) Mar 15 Fred 5
News Do Re Mi Music & Video goes way beyond basics (Jun '09) Mar 10 cinema1895 3
Lyft in Monterey free ride! Mar 10 Faucet 1
Looking to buy... (May '16) Mar 8 Anonymous 2
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb '17 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb '17 Mikey 11

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages