Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,959

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198483 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just.... just....damn!
And they're just like you and me....
I know right? That's pretty raw stuff. Rose Feratu is heading for a stroke. He acts like that and then expects to be taken seriously.

Catch some of it's other videos on "go to Mona's church" on YouTube.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198485 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you got to re-submit links many times for these clowns if there's any chance they'll read them. Usually they won't. No need. They already know everything they want to know and don't want any pesky evidence to the contrary.
Um.... how about a link that states this topic is about polygamy?
"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"

Did the judge overturn the ban on polygamy?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198486 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
Says who?...and you NEVER state why, either. I guess we're back to arithmetic lessons for you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198487 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know how long I have been here unless you were here too moron?
Why does being here a long time make me wrong dingbat?
Alright! You think that over, organize your thoughts and come back with an ugly little angry irrelevant rant for us! Cool.
Every single post of yours is irrelevant. You cannot even discern the topic being discussed.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198488 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aida Lott or whatever this week's sock is called is a particularly nasty little piece of work from over in Joisey. He (yes, it's a he) has nothing but angry ad hominem attacks.
Is that a 'special pleading' argument you stupid moron?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198489 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right? That's pretty raw stuff. Rose Feratu is heading for a stroke. He acts like that and then expects to be taken seriously.
hahahahahahahaha

I think it's HILARIOUS that you think that is me!

hahahahahahaahahahah

Which is dumber.... you or a box of hammers? All you have are lies and bullshit, and none of it has ANYTHING to do with Prop 8. And you have the nerve to accuse others of being off topic?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198490 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You elected Obama who nominated arguably the worse attorney general we've ever had.
Transparent my ass.
Well of course you would say that. He's black. We know what a racist piece of shit you are. You haven't exactly made it a secret. It goes right along with your low IQ and inability to comprehend what you read. Is it brain damage or were you born that way.... or both?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198491 Jun 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Was polygamy legal BEFORE Prop 8? Think hard. Sound it out. NO.
No. But now that prop 8 is struck down, there is one less law against it in California.

To try and argue that prop 8 didn't ban polygamy as surely as it banned SSM is ridiculous. You're going to lose. And why is it important to you to support that lie? Afraid of something?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198492 Jun 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
I think it's HILARIOUS that you think that is me!
hahahahahahaahahahah
Which is dumber.... you or a box of hammers? All you have are lies and bullshit, and none of it has ANYTHING to do with Prop 8. And you have the nerve to accuse others of being off topic?
The lady doth protest to much methinks.
laughing man

UK

#198493 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I didn't watch it.

I run Firefox and have this neat little extension* that puts up a thumbnail when you just hover on a link,(it's not perfect - doesn't work for just any site) and it also shows a YouTube thumbnail, and I saw a yellowed scrote crave and my eyes fell out.:)

* thumbnail zoom plus
Rusty

Monrovia, CA

#198494 Jun 27, 2013
How many Metal Heads does it take to understand the new law?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198495 Jun 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... how about a link that states this topic is about polygamy?
"Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage"
Did the judge overturn the ban on polygamy?
Yes he did.

He overturned Prop 8 which not only banned SSM, but also banned polygamy. Polygamy is still illegal in CA but now there is one less law against it.
just like you and me

UK

#198496 Jun 27, 2013
They're just like you and me.

http://i.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/pa...
ReRoute

Monrovia, CA

#198497 Jun 27, 2013
Time to have great time in California;

http://www.asmdc.org/issues/budget-blueprint/...

Just follow the link and get on board.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198498 Jun 27, 2013
just like you and me wrote:
They're just like you and me.
http://i.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/pa...
That's what I picture Jizzy looks like.
LED STORY

Monrovia, CA

#198499 Jun 27, 2013
Ryne Scott Morrison made the head lines in the Glendorapatch.com today..

Led story, only story but a sad fact of life that this is happening.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198500 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But now that prop 8 is struck down, there is one less law against it in California.
To try and argue that prop 8 didn't ban polygamy as surely as it banned SSM is ridiculous. You're going to lose. And why is it important to you to support that lie? Afraid of something?
No sweetie, YOU lose. Polygamy was already illegal when Prop 8 was enacted. Prop 8 didn't put a stop to polygamist marriages. Prop 8 had ZERO effect on polygamy. Do you have trouble with linear time lines?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198501 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I picture Jizzy looks like.
Starved for live entertainment, eh? Pathetic.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198502 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did.
He overturned Prop 8 which not only banned SSM, but also banned polygamy. Polygamy is still illegal in CA but now there is one less law against it.
I really hate to sink your boat, but the ban on polygamy was NOT overturned. Prop 8 didn't have anything to do with polygamy. Now, I realize that you aren't capable of rational thought, so, why don't you ask an attorney. I'm sure you must have one on retainer. Prepare to be laughed at.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198503 Jun 27, 2013
The definition of marriage is plastic. Just like heterosexual marriage is no better or worse than homosexual marriage, marriage between two consenting adults is not inherently more or less “correct” than marriage among three (or four, or six) consenting adults. Though polygamists are a minority—a tiny minority, in fact—freedom has no value unless it extends to even the smallest and most marginalized groups among us. So let’s fight for marriage equality until it extends to every same-sex couple in the United States—and then let’s keep fighting. We’re not done yet.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/double...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Runonion 5,072
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,375
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 15 GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info