Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,171

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198459 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're angry and at least three people have told you so. It's funny when you angrily deny that you are angry!
I'm not really concerned with what the three people who call me angry think. I just like exposing their deceitfulness and lies. their calling me angry is just more fundie-twirling since they are unable to establish any valid arguments to support their bigotry.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people are being denied marriage. You ridicule them.
I do? Please provide a link to the post where I have ridiculed "them". Exact verbiage and post number where I ridiculed the imaginary masses that supposedly seek to have multiple marriages.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite.
Based on what? A stance on marriage? Demonstrate this hypocrisy. Where has my stance been one way for one group of people and a different way for a different group of people. Support your accusation.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What harm would their marriage cause you?
Did I say their marriage would cause me harm? Please provide the post number where I made or insinuated such a stance.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Now we will all sit back at watch you rush into attack mode since you will be completely unable to support any of your deceitful lies.

Location hidden

#198460 Jun 27, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ok whatever mr atheist priest. What's funny is every chance you want everyone else to believe in the puddle of crud theory. LOL
I want everyone else to believe in a puddle of crud theory? Um, in which post did I request this?

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting....

Location hidden

#198461 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
One way to deal with a weed is to cut off its access to nutrients.
Frankie thrives on ANY attention he can get. He doesn't care if it's positive or negative.
As long as you're paying attention to him, he's going to keep yammering on.
Cut him off at the root. Don't feed the troll.
I honestly believe that if we don't respond to him, he'll get bored and move on.
Yup, you're right. No need to feed the polytroll. He won't move on though. This forum is his sole provider of human contact. He's been on this string for YEARS repeating the same tired routine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198462 Jun 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really concerned with what the three people who call me angry think. I just like exposing their deceitfulness and lies. their calling me angry is just more fundie-twirling since they are unable to establish any valid arguments to support their bigotry.
<quoted text>
I do? Please provide a link to the post where I have ridiculed "them". Exact verbiage and post number where I ridiculed the imaginary masses that supposedly seek to have multiple marriages.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
<quoted text>
Based on what? A stance on marriage? Demonstrate this hypocrisy. Where has my stance been one way for one group of people and a different way for a different group of people. Support your accusation.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
<quoted text>
Did I say their marriage would cause me harm? Please provide the post number where I made or insinuated such a stance.
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Now we will all sit back at watch you rush into attack mode since you will be completely unable to support any of your deceitful lies.
You didn't say it would or wouldn't you just got mad.

I suggest you wait in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which hand fills up faster.

Produce one of my "deceitful lies" or quit lying.
laughing man

UK

#198463 Jun 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. It does make it the LAW
It was the "law" who burned women and children to a crisp in Waco, Texas, so do you have a point, Brucie?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198464 Jun 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, you're right. No need to feed the polytroll. He won't move on though. This forum is his sole provider of human contact. He's been on this string for YEARS repeating the same tired routine.
Anyone who wins an argument with a liberal wind bag is a troll to you jackasses. Convenient.
laughing man

UK

#198465 Jun 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"polytroll"????

You'll never make 6th grade, Granny.
laughing man

UK

#198466 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is Rose Feratu (Mona Lott) displaying tolerance and diversity on YouTube.
https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/HDKuFGYJOJQ...
It won't load.(??)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198467 Jun 27, 2013
This silly jackass "Jonah1" sure waits a lot, eh?

Waiting... typed out many times. Like that psycho post with polygamy typed out 50 times. What kind of a retard loser does that? And then claims he won. Priceless!
laughing man

UK

#198468 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who wins an argument with a liberal wind bag is a troll to you jackasses. Convenient.
"poly troll"????

I do believe Granny has had a stroke too.

poly troll???? Holy flying crap.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198469 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't load.(??)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198470 Jun 27, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know how long I have been here unless you were here too moron?

Why does being here a long time make me wrong dingbat?

Alright! You think that over, organize your thoughts and come back with an ugly little angry irrelevant rant for us! Cool.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198471 Jun 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's a unique and completely out of touch spin on what SCOTUS has done. It's almost as if you've pulled that one from Pat Robertson's playbook.
FYI, still legally married here according to the SCOTUS. Your opinion about duplicate genders and impostor relationships is completely irrelevant. Amusing, but completely irrelevant.
Are you sure about that? Your relationship sure looks fake from where I sit!

The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.

The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198472 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court's decision is based on the notion that the Constitution can not be used to ban gay citizens from marrying based on the 5th Amendment. It will rectify years of improper government intrusion into the lives of US citizens.
The scripture you cite is apropos for those who cannot accept the justice's decisions. While YOU claim to be wise, YOU in fact grow more stupid.
Buuuuuuuut....they did not impose SSM nation wide. They did render state constitutional amendments DEFINING marriage as a union of one man and one woman, null and void. So marriage is still a conjugal union in 31 plus states.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198473 Jun 27, 2013
Make that "did not"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198474 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you catch this post? It reads as if it had a stroke. seriously.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/round-lake-il...
"5 to 4 isn't a mandate, Brucie, so don't get too uppity today."
And it psychobabbled:
"Oh yes it is. It wasn't unanimous. EVERY ruling by the supreme court is a mandate."
I really think she's blown a 'roid, the Big One. They've been hinting for years in the tabloids that her jugular and small intestine has somehow got star crossed.
I am very proud that once Rose Feratu got so mad at me he named his sock puppet of the month after me- "Frankie's Pudenda".

I guess after a few weeks he realized how psycho that was and changed it.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198475 Jun 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the magic tree, talking snake, rib woman, and the zombie guy with 2 dads
Or Big D in spandex, depends, and a cape, flying over the city.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198476 Jun 27, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Buuuuuuuut....they did not impose SSM nation wide. They did render state constitutional amendments DEFINING marriage as a union of one man and one woman, null and void. So marriage is still a conjugal union in 31 plus states.
Yes. I am pleased that they respected state's rights. As they are bound to do by the Constitution.
laughing man

UK

#198477 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HDKuFGYJOJQXX
Just.... just....damn!

And they're just like you and me....
laughing man

UK

#198478 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very proud that once Rose Feratu got so mad at me he named his sock puppet of the month after me- "Frankie's Pudenda".
I guess after a few weeks he realized how psycho that was and changed it.
It seems a natural for a Granny Tranny, but to try and get the better of a straight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL 71,025
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web