Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,629)

Showing posts 172,561 - 172,580 of200,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.
The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
The Supreme Court's decision is based on the notion that the Constitution can not be used to ban gay citizens from marrying based on the 5th Amendment. It will rectify years of improper government intrusion into the lives of US citizens.

The scripture you cite is apropos for those who cannot accept the justice's decisions. While YOU claim to be wise, YOU in fact grow more stupid.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?
And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.
I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...

"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....

They owe their souls to the Company Store.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is ... those opposed to freedom and equality are losing acceptance.. grats friend...you have cause to cheer.
We all have cause to cheer--even those who continue to denounce marriage between same-gender couples.

Marriage has been strengthened by the Court's decision. Those who have been living with one another now have the opportunity to marry one another, which will only deepen their relationship and strengthen their families.

Good news for the country.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...
"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....
They owe their souls to the Company Store.
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
Wherever did you get the idea that I give one single solitary flying damn about the spineless GOP, who have stood idly by as you Perverts have made it the Gay Channel 24/7?

By the way, they're going to help millions of illegal aliens, and in the process lower the wages of the illegal aliens already here.

I've got a great idea, Brainiac! Get out your GLAAD rag and parrot some more pubescent GOP crap. It makes you look so.... intellectual.
while on de plantation

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yessuh, Massah, I be press dose smilies fo' yuh!

Aw day long!
Big D

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have cause to cheer--even those who continue to denounce marriage between same-gender couples.
Marriage has been strengthened by the Court's decision. Those who have been living with one another now have the opportunity to marry one another, which will only deepen their relationship and strengthen their families.
Oh...and can I call it? It went exactly as I predicted struck section 3 and punted on 8 for no right to defend it.:)
What surprised me was the mix of justices
Boss Chitlin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

We need mo' negative smilies 'round heah!

I be dun break out de whip yo' ain't carefuh.
Commies

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

another REASON NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH communist china:

Starnes had said HE arrived in Beijing last week to lay off the last 30 people, Workers in other divisions started demanding similar severance packages.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Spleezle Spalzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! De Plane,De Plane boss,welcome to fantasy island! Your fantasy will begin shortly! Congratulations California! And a partial thank you to the Supreme court! I now declare this thread dead and moot! The question has been answered,marriage equality wins!Now,which state is next,and how many in the coming year? ;)
Bill, your posts are stupid. Recognize that fact.

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. But that makes you lots of fun!

So if you wonder why you're so popular, that's why.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you just proved my point. Calling strangers on a forum "stupid" is bully behavior. Grow up Frankie.
Aw, did I hurt your feelings fruitloops? Good!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't once said about SSM?
Bill of a thousand sock puppets is a genuine moron, just read his posts for the laughs.

I can sum up Bill for you- Gay GOOD! Straight BAD!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?
And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.
I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.
"So for those of my gay and lesbian brothers and sisters who needed the federal government's emotional approval of their relationship: Congratulations. I just hope all gay and lesbian Americans take a moment to stop and thank Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush for nominating Justices Kennedy and Roberts so the Clinton era of discrimination could come to an end Wednesday."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/06...
WalMart

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

June 2013 this month, more than 100 brave Walmart workers went out on a legally protected strike.

They were protesting Walmart’s retaliation against those who dare to speak up for fair wages and working conditions.

This sounds like what the Glendora, California city council and city manager did to it's own employees too!

They too have a WalMart.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this, I will never screw you.
Quit stalking me.
Gregory Dale Kirschmann
This "Dusty Mangina" is a real stalker-creep. You should report him. He is not healthy.

Creating a registered profile especially to stalk you? Creepy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And good news for poly too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

while on de plantation wrote:
Yessuh, Massah, I be press dose smilies fo' yuh!
Aw day long!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is Frankie now ONLY supporting polygamy?
Not sure if you are aware, but he spent quite a bit of time also trying to gather support for incestuous marriages.
His goals have always been as transparent as glass. He wanted to frighten others about the "slippery slope" of legalizing same-sex marriage. So he has pretended to support same-sex marriage as long as polygamy and incestuous marriage is supported as well.
He did this (and continues to do so) despite the fact that people no longer find him credible.
He's been able to get a few others to play along with him.
But they're all so obviously against same-sex marriage.
If anyone is interested, I'll buy the hats and the cake for their little pity party, which I'm sure they're planning right now.
Trust me, I'm well aware of Rizzo's routing. He's been playing it for years. He's a jackass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever did you get the idea that I give one single solitary flying damn about the spineless GOP, who have stood idly by as you Perverts have made it the Gay Channel 24/7?
By the way, they're going to help millions of illegal aliens, and in the process lower the wages of the illegal aliens already here.
I've got a great idea, Brainiac! Get out your GLAAD rag and parrot some more pubescent GOP crap. It makes you look so.... intellectual.
Well, I guess the GOP and the Democrats can rely on you guys in your white sheets and hoods to show us all "the way".

Teeter out into the streets and shake your fist at the sky, little man. It continues to make SUCH a difference in the real world.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're way too mad now, maybe we'll talk about equality later.
I love it that you consider me trying to discuss marriage equality as me "hijacking" this thread" though! Priceless!
Sugarlips, pointing out that you have ASSumed things you don't have any clue about (like my feelings and opinions on matters that I've never uttered a word) isn't expressing anger, it's simply demonstrating your complete lack of integrity. So sorry you dislike that, but, tough shyt.

In which post were you discussing marriage equality and not trying to represent multiple marriages as being the same as a singular marriage. Please provide the post number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,561 - 172,580 of200,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••