Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198287 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about silly inane jabs. That's all you've got tough guy.
I'm not trying to be "tough". Obviously you are "trying" to. Go to bed now. Get some rest. Feel better soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198288 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
I don't have anything to spin. And was it necessary to add the word "troll"? That is typical bully behavior. Why are you so angry? It's just a discussion forum.
Regarding polygamy, I really don't care what people do as long as they're not harming me or others.
I added the word troll because that is exactly what you are with your dopey inane jabs and absolutely no substance.

A least be funny dude. You're not. You've got nothing.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198289 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. So that's two votes against xolo. We win, xolo loses. Easy!
I didn't realize there was a contest going on. You just proved my point yet again. You are a bully who needs to "win" on a discussion forum about gay marriage. Think about that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198290 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I added the word troll because that is exactly what you are with your dopey inane jabs and absolutely no substance.
A least be funny dude. You're not. You've got nothing.
You are talking to yourself again. Keep going. You continue to prove my point.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#198291 Jun 26, 2013
6/26/13

Bette Midler Going To The Chapel

ELTON JOHN- Chapel Of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6/26/13

Oh HAPPY Day

6/26/13
What a Wonderful World/Over the Rainbow

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#198292 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Polygamy is not marriage hon, it's marriages. There's a difference. But don't let facts get in the way of your bleating.
Polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy.
Rizzo wanna cracker?
ATTENTION ALL TROLLS:

Here kitty kitty. Dinner is served.
Daddy has some nice STEWED crow for you!

SCOTUS RULES FEDERAL GOVT. MUST RECOGNIZE SSM ?!?!
Mark the Day: 6/26/13

Tell me again I have nothing in common with black people from the 1960ís!

And remember. This comes almost at the anniversary of Judy Garland dying and Stonewall exploding! DEFINITELY PRIDE WEEK FOLKS!

Oh HAPPY Day.

LMBFGAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198293 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize there was a contest going on. You just proved my point yet again. You are a bully who needs to "win" on a discussion forum about gay marriage. Think about that.
Yes. There was a contest and you were voted a jackass troll in a landslide. Bye now.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198294 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There was a contest and you were voted a jackass troll in a landslide. Bye now.
This all went on inside your own head apparently. You need to get some sleep. I hope you feel better in the morning.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198295 Jun 26, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>ATTENTION ALL TROLLS:
Here kitty kitty. Dinner is served.
Daddy has some nice STEWED crow for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fho9mneeK4IXX
SCOTUS RULES FEDERAL GOVT. MUST RECOGNIZE SSM ?!?!
Mark the Day: 6/26/13
Tell me again I have nothing in common with black people from the 1960ís!
And remember. This comes almost at the anniversary of Judy Garland dying and Stonewall exploding! DEFINITELY PRIDE WEEK FOLKS!
Oh HAPPY Day.
LMBFGAO!
I was there in Memphis when MLK was killed. Martial law. APCs rolling down the streets. I was military police. Sad day.

But aside from that off topic stuff, what's your point?

Are you being a sore winner? No class. Sore winners are real losers. Today is a day for celebrating, not for taunting fellow citizens just because they are wary of this tremendous social change. Pretty low behavior. A real man wouldn't behave like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198296 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
This all went on inside your own head apparently. You need to get some sleep. I hope you feel better in the morning.
Yeah, getting about that time. I am tired. Tomorrow I'll be nice and rested but you'll still be stupid.
DNF

Long Beach, CA

#198297 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there in Memphis when MLK was killed. Martial law. APCs rolling down the streets. I was military police. Sad day.
But aside from that off topic stuff, what's your point?
Are you being a sore winner? No class. Sore winners are real losers. Today is a day for celebrating, not for taunting fellow citizens just because they are wary of this tremendous social change. Pretty low behavior. A real man wouldn't behave like that.
Be quiet little troll
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198298 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, getting about that time. I am tired. Tomorrow I'll be nice and rested but you'll still be stupid.
Once again, you just proved my point. Calling strangers on a forum "stupid" is bully behavior. Grow up Frankie.
Fanny Mae

San Francisco, CA

#198305 Jun 26, 2013
Okay everyone, get married and shut the fluck up!
Ray Ray

San Francisco, CA

#198306 Jun 26, 2013
Gee! I'm so gay won't someone marry me?
Sam Spam

San Francisco, CA

#198307 Jun 27, 2013
Beware, Obama Boo Boo might have a gas party for married gay pips.
Nancy

San Francisco, CA

#198308 Jun 27, 2013
I am gay and I agreed with Obama Boo Boo when he said " What me worry? I bust butt."
Sam

United States

#198309 Jun 27, 2013
xolo wrote:
I don't have anything to spin. And was it necessary to add the word "troll"? That is typical bully behavior. Why are you so angry? It's just a discussion forum.
Regarding polygamy, I really don't care what people do as long as they're not harming me or others.
I just dropped into this discussion somehow...wow, all I can say is wow lol.
Lorrie

San Francisco, CA

#198310 Jun 27, 2013
Can gays get divorced? Can gays remarry? Can gays shut up?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#198311 Jun 27, 2013
---------When non-secular countries have nuclear weapons, well...that's bad. I believe Iran and Pakistan are Muslim dominated cultures and in North Korea... Kim IS GOD. That is the constant in most religion...they just can't seem to wait for the world to end----------

==========

MOST of THE volatile SITUATIONS and CHAOS THINGS ARE DONE BY SOME PEOPLE OUT OF COMING not TO TERMS OF SIMPLE REASONING TO MAKE DANGER. THEY THINK NOTHING OF ANY PROBABLE CONSEQUENCES WOULD OCCUR IN ANY LENGTH OF TIME by making radicalism slogans.
SOME OF THESE NON-NATURAL DISASTERS of unrest, riots and wars ARE MAN-MADE, INCLUDING WWII AND IRAQ.
One might expect it is just unrest there in Iraq presently, yet it appears it is far from all over. But just who started it?
The Axis-of-evil thing is an example as how one wants it to be like, to create violences or wars, that these could lead to many destructive effects which could prolong the alike scenarios of another Vietnam war if they want, by trending to call this outcry of Axis-of-evil in their bickering.
How some people run the polices symbolizes as whether these people are crazies, hypocrites, dictators, fascists, big-brother police state agenda, as Hitler was one of them. It is ridiculous in modern-times era that people still think so irrationally, to get to do many unexpected crazy things, when populations around the world are growing so huge, having lots of technology.
It is a very different world today than Hitler period where they did not have the computer and so much modern technology, as these things could lead to the tearing to outcome the many big damages to the world.
As they called it, The-axis-0f-evil which includes North Korea and Iran, seems to be the uncertainty, tending to be lack of ground.
NOrth Korea has some nukes, and some people just push against NK too much as a form of hysteria. But NK is well prepared to challenge any provoking that it might use nukes if they want war. However, it is most unlikely such would happen if they stop the rhetoric.
It is uncertain whether Iran has nukes, probably it is still trying however. Iran has a long history in the ME region and it doesn't appear it would challenge anyone to go for a nuke when it would have some nuke bombs. Iran going for getting nukes is basically reflecting a confident show, as well as making it giving to itself more loud noises.
Pakistan does have nukes, as the probability is there of its people in any tendency to do nuke usage, despite being low. As long as its government is still taken charge by the current people and alike people in the length of time proceeding to the future, it is highly improbable they would go for nuke usage. But US is going too far to them, as it has done lots of drones there. It looks like that these people are silent today as being droned a lot. But if their generations or radical ones get mad, with some new people to get charge of the government, then it could be potentially very volatile regarding the nukes that Pakistan already has.
Ogre

San Francisco, CA

#198312 Jun 27, 2013
Can someone tell me what plans Obama Boo Boo has for gay newly weds? Something about a camp?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 min JOEL 71,233
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web