Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,147

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#198225 Jun 26, 2013
Hetero wrote:
Men kissing men women kissing women YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up and kiss me you brute!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198226 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I always watch the bottom line.
There is no such thing as ss couples being married.
It is a fake relationship trying to masquerade as the most unique human relationship in existence.
Folks, for those of you who are interested, this is a clear example of what "denial" looks like.

A person is presented with undeniable facts and he believes the opposite is true.

It's sad when your world comes crashing down around you and all you can turn to is delusional thinking.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198227 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: I always watch the bottom line. There is no such thing as ss couples being married. It is a fake relationship trying to masquerade as the most unique human relationship in existence.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
Tacked some big words over denial.
So gay blonde.
So SCOTUS is ruling about something that doesn't exist? Sounds more like you and your imaginary friend in the sky.
laughing man

UK

#198228 Jun 26, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country the only thing that counts is the LAW. I don't give a damn about "true acceptance". I'm not even sure that the hell "true acceptance" is.
See, I know MANY people who claim that Obama isn't their president, but it's his name that's on the desk in the Oval Office.
The "law" follows the wind, in this case the sickly sweet smell of slightly overheated Crisco.

You need a nap, Brucie. You're getting snippy.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198229 Jun 26, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, for those of you who are interested, this is a clear example of what "denial" looks like.
A person is presented with undeniable facts and he believes the opposite is true.
It's sad when your world comes crashing down around you and all you can turn to is delusional thinking.
He didn't need to 'turn to' delusional thinking. He was born delusional.
Shame On

Monrovia, CA

#198230 Jun 26, 2013
Old Evelyn Snider sure put on a good show during the Glendora, California city council meeting June 25, 2013.

Just like Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson they are right out of the "racists handbook" shame on them all.

And of course shame on
laughing man

UK

#198231 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah1 says polygamy doesn't bother him. Then he types out the word "polygamy" about 50 times in a fit of rage.
Priceless.
I predict a fit of rage where he'll toss puppies over the mobile home, and then change her tagline who knows how many times, parrot a few more GLAAD-isms, and then pass out.

The children have had too much excitement for one day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198232 Jun 26, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly amazing demonstration of hubris and psychosis.
WOW! Hubris. Coming from you that's rich.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198233 Jun 26, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict a fit of rage where he'll toss puppies over the mobile home, and then change her tagline who knows how many times, parrot a few more GLAAD-isms, and then pass out.
The children have had too much excitement for one day.
Sometimes Jonah1 gets so upset I think he's going to vomit.
Shame On

Monrovia, CA

#198234 Jun 26, 2013
Old Evelyn Snider sure put on a good show during the Glendora, California city council meeting June 25, 2013.

This old bag claimed to be born an raised in Mexico, well Evelyn your still not back in Mexico. I guess they weren't giving things away enough to suit you and your kind. Were you ever naturalized as being a real American, since you CLAIMED something about being the American Way.

Just like Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson they are right out of the "racists handbook" shame on them all.

And of course shame on the entire City Council and all those nasty "TEA PARTY" MEMBER'S. Reminds me of a bunch of Skin Head ranters.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198235 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote: I always watch the bottom line. There is no such thing as ss couples being married. It is a fake relationship trying to masquerade as the most unique human relationship in existence.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198236 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Hubris. Coming from you that's rich.
Think so, eh? Did you see the giant celebrations for polygamy on the news tonight? Me neither.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#198237 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
...and laughing about the diagnosis is the next most common symptom.
laughing man

UK

#198238 Jun 26, 2013
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick monster!!!!!
Did it actually say that? Give a link or find the post number.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198239 Jun 26, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Think so, eh? Did you see the giant celebrations for polygamy on the news tonight? Me neither.
Why do you take joy in good people not being allowed to marry? Isn't that what you have been fighting for?

Oh hell, I know why. It's because you are a hypocrite.
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#198240 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take joy in good people not being allowed to marry? Isn't that what you have been fighting for?
Polygamy? Call it a private sex club and pass out membership cards to your 4 wives

Since: Jan 10

Westerville, OH

#198241 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a self-professed mouth piece, I scoff at you. Gay Americans are driving real change and all you got is sitting on your keester and calling people names. How does it feel to be a powerless wind bag? When are you going to realize that what you think or say has not pertinence to the fight for Gay Rights? You and your silly hater friends are a perfect example of lazy people. All you do is bitch and moan. You haters donít have the drive or intelligence to do more that flap your gums. Honestly, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? Gay Americans Rule, haters like you drool. Roflmao
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198242 Jun 26, 2013
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy? Call it a private sex club and pass out membership cards to your 4 wives
I don't want to enter a polygamous relationship.

I simply want to discuss marriage equality without fear, ridicule and attempts at censorship.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198243 Jun 26, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a self-professed mouth piece, I scoff at you. Gay Americans are driving real change and all you got is sitting on your keester and calling people names. How does it feel to be a powerless wind bag? When are you going to realize that what you think or say has not pertinence to the fight for Gay Rights? You and your silly hater friends are a perfect example of lazy people. All you do is bitch and moan. You haters donít have the drive or intelligence to do more that flap your gums. Honestly, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? Gay Americans Rule, haters like you drool. Roflmao
I am not a hater, you are.

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#198244 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to enter a polygamous relationship.
I simply want to discuss marriage equality without fear, ridicule and attempts at censorship.
You you're getting your cookies chatting with Power Gays!
Kinky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,985
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search