Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,961 - 171,980 of 200,329 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I submitted links on the new Pew Research about overwhelming media bias in favor of SSM. I attempted to discuss this late breaking news to no success. I was ignored and ridiculed.
How about yourself? Are you going to add something or are you just going to continue to attack me? Matters little to me tough guy.
I haven't attacked you. I have called you out on your name calling and juvenile behavior, which is all I have seen. I have added posts all day while I was home sick. Seems you have not read them. No problem. I really don't care, as long as you are civil and treat others with respect. It's ok to disagree, just cut out the name calling. All it does is discredit you and make people want to fight back.
ping

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't attacked you. I have called you out on your name calling and juvenile behavior, which is all I have seen. I have added posts all day while I was home sick. Seems you have not read them. No problem. I really don't care, as long as you are civil and treat others with respect. It's ok to disagree, just cut out the name calling. All it does is discredit you and make people want to fight back.
He's just troll-baiting. Ignore him. He is worthless and just here to lash out at people because he's a miserable human being. He gets off on putting other people down. He's not worth a second of your time. So I'm on your side but chill.
ping

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just troll-baiting. Ignore him. He is worthless and just here to lash out at people because he's a miserable human being. He gets off on putting other people down. He's not worth a second of your time. So I'm on your side but chill.
Point taken. Dinner time :)
ping

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF. Who is using my nic?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken. Dinner time :)
Huh??
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaat? This is making no sense. Somebody is fcking around.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??
Whoever is using my nic to make lame posts needs to cut it out. Grow up. Find something better to do.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ping wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are, knock it off.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty weird dude.
Clearly somebody else is fcking around trying to stir up trouble. Whatever.
SANTA ANA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I knew there was only one fruitloop from Long Beach.
Clearly there are multiple posters. At least one has used my nic in an attempt to make me look bad. Whatever. He needs to grow up. Perhaps it is ping, perhaps there are multiple. I have no idea.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rants about nothing? Being called defective and questioning that statement and debating it is nothing? Standing up for myself means I'm insecure? I think you have your words backwards. My behavior demonstrates that I'm secure in who I am and willing to stand up for myself. What exactly was your point again?
the problem is that you can't comprehend and get into these sissy rants like you are defending all of mankind, slow down, relax. grow up. You are sickening.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about anything related to who I am. What is your point? I didn't see one.
then why do you keep bringing who you are, nobody here cares if you are gay or not, you are not the topic.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>then why do you keep bringing who you are, nobody here cares if you are gay or not, you are not the topic.
Earlier today I was labeled "defective" by a poster on this forum, because I am gay. That made me part of the larger topic. I'm sorry you don't like that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>the problem is that you can't comprehend and get into these sissy rants like you are defending all of mankind, slow down, relax. grow up. You are sickening.
I am sickening? That was mature. Who needs to grow up? Look in the mirror. I have not seen any posts recently that are on topic. It is all people attacking me and me defending myself. It has all become pointless. It is obvious this thread should be closed. It has become a troll haven.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier today I was labeled "defective" by a poster on this forum, because I am gay. That made me part of the larger topic. I'm sorry you don't like that.
like I said you can't comprehend. You made yourself the topic, you need help

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sickening? That was mature. Who needs to grow up? Look in the mirror. I have not seen any posts recently that are on topic. It is all people attacking me and me defending myself. It has all become pointless. It is obvious this thread should be closed. It has become a troll haven.
did your feelings get hurt again, you started it crybaby
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. No problem. Lots of people from Long Beach post here. Although this is the first time I've seen any and they all showed up at once!
We're all good right fruitloops?
Like I said earlier, this thread is prominently posted in the Long Beach Forum. It keeps showing up recently at the top of the list due to the large number of posts. So it attracts attention. And unfortunately that attracts trolls.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>did your feelings get hurt again, you started it crybaby
No, I did not get my feelings hurt. I am an adult.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier, this thread is prominently posted in the Long Beach Forum. It keeps showing up recently at the top of the list due to the large number of posts. So it attracts attention. And unfortunately that attracts trolls.
You're so upset about this thread, WTF are you doing here crying about who you are? If you are so worried, why don't you register?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••