Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,429)

Showing posts 168,561 - 168,580 of200,215
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What does religion have to do with anything that was said?
The juvenile imbeciles are now being played on their own turf,(Evolution is the weapon, not religion), and it has them so utterly confused that they're talking gibberish.
Right, you care about what people do in front of children if it promotes your agenda, and donít care at all about children if what is happening doesnít promote your agenda

Got it, you are just USING children for your agenda
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you care about what people do in front of children if it promotes your agenda, and donít care at all about children if what is happening doesnít promote your agenda
Got it, you are just USING children for your agenda
You seem agitated, Brainiac. Was it something I said?

*snicker*
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
No Frankie, just clarifying :)
Chris Coe

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a "good argument for gay marriage". We're simply right to believe that there is no good argument against gay marriage. And you are wrong to believe that prejudice and discrimination against gays is the right path to take. That's a good enough argument.
Slogans are my argument!!!!
Chris Coe

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

We don't need a "good argument for dog humping". We're simply right to believe that there is no good argument against dog humping. And you are wrong to believe that prejudice and discrimination against dog humpers is the right path to take. That's a good enough argument.

I are intellectual!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as the signs people actually have children hold up from the Westborough Baptist church
http://www.google.com/search...
The Westboro Baptist church is in no way representative of we heterosexuals as much as it in no way representative of you homosexuals. Can't we all just get along? Stop the hate Big D.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Equal Protection under the law isn't good enough for you? Tough shit.
Way to win hearts and minds X-Box! You set back Gay rights 10 years all by yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you just said is that you donít actually care what kids do with or in front of children, you only want to USE those children for your argument for political gain or in the case of a forum like this personal gratification.
we have word for people that use children for personal gratification
No, that's not what he just said dummy. Re read it. Sound it out. Ask for help.

Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only dumbass angry posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No Frankie, just clarifying :)
There's another Frankie? Check your paranoia.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are good and bad people regardless of if they are religious, non religious, any orientation, any nation of origin
I donít try and put people in a box, I take each person as the individual they are.
Sure you do. You just accused anyone with a differing opinion of being part of the Westboro Baptists church dummy.

And you put me into the "homophobe!" box everyday.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as the signs people actually have children hold up from the Westborough Baptist church
http://www.google.com/search...
So much for not stereotyping people.("I don't put people in a box...I am mighty D!...bla bla bla...")
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Westboro Baptist church is in no way representative of we heterosexuals as much as it in no way representative of you homosexuals. Can't we all just get along? Stop the hate Big D.
Nor are what individual people do in a parade representative of the entire gay community.

That sword cuts both ways

Thank you for making my point
SeeMore

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

It's just a crime o see idiots still posting their stupid racists position on this matter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The juvenile imbeciles are now being played on their own turf,(Evolution is the weapon, not religion), and it has them so utterly confused that they're talking gibberish.
Big D constantly brings up religion and then he complains that religion is irrelevant. He's a real piece of work.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
Big D has had a epiphany! He believes you and I are the same person. Big D is quite stupid.
SitBox

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

According to U.S. Army, Sgt. McClendon was relieved of his duties on May 17, 2012, and was ordered to have no contact with cadets and was barred from entering cadet areas on the West Point post.

A year long delay in formally charging McClendon was because of the complexities of the case and the effort to recover the forensic evidence.

It was a cover up from the very start, those in charge wanted to retire and or get their promotion and then retire, running like rats from the real issues.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor are what individual people do in a parade representative of the entire gay community.
That sword cuts both ways
Thank you for making my point
I never said they were. But they are more representative of the gay community than Westboro is representative of the heterosexual community of which you say you belong.

Your welcome for me pointing your your stupidity.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up children and how they are affected by what was happening in a parade, I was just checking to see if you actually gave a crap about them, or just using them for your political agenda and personal gratification. By showing something worse that children are used for, but not in line with your personal agenda.

You came through flawlessly

you are only using them, you could actually care less about them

We all got that :)
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D constantly brings up religion and then he complains that religion is irrelevant. He's a real piece of work.
I'm convinced it's a woman. Estrogen overload.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up children and how they are affected by what was happening in a parade, I was just checking to see if you actually gave a crap about them, or just using them for your political agenda and personal gratification. By showing something worse that children are used for, but not in line with your personal agenda.
You came through flawlessly
you are only using them, you could actually care less about them
We all got that :)
You're talking about children an awful lot all of a sudden. Are there any in your closet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 168,561 - 168,580 of200,215
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 min 21 and over 15,912
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,119
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Spiked 4,837
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••