Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193043 May 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an embarrassingly childish act. And it takes a lot of clicks, cookie dumping, etc.
But they're amazingly childish in all respects anyway, and in the grand scheme of things, they're not going anywhere else. They have plenty of time, know what I mean?
I personally think, from what I have read, it is a homosexual gay cult thingy they do on topic's
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193044 May 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
168,835 posts later, and not one good argument against gay marriage.
When you want to make a tremendous social change like this, the burden is on you. Not us. Tell us why SSM is good, don't demand we tell you why it's not good. We're fine as it is. We don't have to do anything. You do.

I hope you understand this simple concept, but I doubt it.

Before you file hate crime charges and have a self righteous fit, I'm OK with SSM. I feel no need to tell you why. Same as people who are not OK with it should feel no need to tell you why.

Hope that helps!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193045 May 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Brucie. I've reduced you to juvenile sloganeering.
I'm laughing at you.
I guess I'm just your puppet on a string...
Judge N Jury

Redding, CA

#193046 May 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty stupid.
A pedophile is someone who is into sex with pre-pubesent kids.
What a Bigot!!!
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193047 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want to make a tremendous social change like this, the burden is on you. Not us. Tell us why SSM is good, don't demand we tell you why it's not good. We're fine as it is. We don't have to do anything. You do.
I hope you understand this simple concept, but I doubt it.
Before you file hate crime charges and have a self righteous fit, I'm OK with SSM. I feel no need to tell you why. Same as people who are not OK with it should feel no need to tell you why.
Hope that helps!
YES!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#193048 May 23, 2013
hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Native you are the one that keeps lying about it. This is funny. I point out your wife is posting and you suddenly appear magically. Rose NoHo is your partner Native.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Actually, it is YOU that is lying......and posting a link to your comment or to Rose NoHo's comment doesn't prove anything and you have been told by several that you are wrong!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#193049 May 23, 2013
Well it doesn't take much to get rid of that jackass Rose_NoHo does it?

Big dopey loud mouthed idiot farts glitter and rainbows and demands stuff.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#193050 May 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an embarrassingly childish act. And it takes a lot of clicks, cookie dumping, etc.
But they're amazingly childish in all respects anyway, and in the grand scheme of things, they're not going anywhere else. They have plenty of time, know what I mean?
Actually dumbazz......I don't waste my time with the icons......if I've got something to say to someone I disagree with......I'll tell them so!!!

Now go be childish!!!
Kubota

Covina, CA

#193051 May 23, 2013
It's official the whole "big dig" was a bust and total failure! Sorry Chris Jeffers your crew failed again and you along with it. LOSERS.

News update May 23, 2013 - Corner moves it's team in, the city of Glendora has provided a Bobcat excavator with a front scoop and driver to excavate the backyard, that left and a smaller Kubota tractor with a backhoe has taken over 12:30 P.M. May 23, 2013..

May 22, 2013 - a news helicopter has been hovering for about an hour over the big dig area. The house in question is located at the end of a cul-de-sac, three owners have occupied this house since Robert Byron sold it and moved to Covina, Ca. we have tracked down the first owner to buy this house and are currently investigating.

Glendora, California 1978 a 24 year old lady went missing, now the LA County Sheriffs Department is on the job and digging up a back yard in the city of Glendora, California 91740.

The person who reported her missing was her husband, the house has been sold three times since then, her car was found in a parking lot of Ontario Airport.

Glad to see some real police department work is being carried out by the sheriffs department on 555 Essex Street.

The neighborhood kids like the husband, but no wife? Wonder what happened to her remains?
More insider information to follow.

According to sources the back yard of this house in questions was not landscaped and only consisted of tall weeds and hard packed bare soil, dead pets were buried in the backyard before someone landscaped the entire backyard.

A patio concrete slab and cover was built before Robert B. sold the house for he first time.

News; Young teenagers remember mowing backyard weeds etc. and finding a slab of concrete that was in the middle of the yard, made no sense for it to be there.

Stand back, the Corner has brought out the dogs and shovels to start unearthing something buried in this houses backyard.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#193052 May 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure did.
He was a great contribution to society, except with the boys.
Just like you.
That's all your 'science' Queen.
Smile.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd lay odds that I've had a greater and more positive impact on society than you.
And keep up your insinuations about gays and pedophilia. My guess is that it will come back to haunt you someday.
Oh, the namesake you leave for your children... Liar, moron, likely closet-case...
I'm sure they'll be so proud to be associated with you.
Oh knock off the silly hissy fit diversion.

The issue was your claim was that anything is scientifically normal if you are a productive part of society. I simply exposed the idiocy of that claim.

You avoid the issue by making another ridiculous judgment followed by a defensive denial and then a ad homoan troll attack.

Judging by the pounding you have been taking here, perhaps you are out of your league. You had a hard enough time on the Greeneville forum. Just a thought given the contradiction your behavior is with your profession...

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#193053 May 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm just your puppet on a string...
Queen of DeNial, just for you;

http://vimeo.com/66753575
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193054 May 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is YOU that is lying......and posting a link to your comment or to Rose NoHo's comment doesn't prove anything and you have been told by several that you are wrong!!!
Rose NoHo has not posted she is not NorCal Natives wife because we both know what will happen to the Rose NoHo account when she does.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193055 May 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dumbazz......I don't waste my time with the icons......if I've got something to say to someone I disagree with......I'll tell them so!!!
Now go be childish!!!
You are a liar. You bully posters with your lies and have posted about how you have a direct connection to those in charge on topics.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193056 May 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Well it doesn't take much to get rid of that jackass Rose_NoHo does it?
Big dopey loud mouthed idiot farts glitter and rainbows and demands stuff.
Rose NoHo has other screen names. When she posts under Mrs-Whitewater she admits to being NorCal Native's wife but when she posts under Rose NoHo she refuses to acknowledge she is NorCal Native's wife.

You should see how NorCal Native's is a racist when it comes to black gays. It is just terrible what a racist she and Mrs-Whitewater are. They team up under other screen names to attack black posters.

I had no idea that homosexuals where so racist towards blacks.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193057 May 24, 2013
NorCal Native responded with one of her other screen names showing all just what a racist bigot she is towards Blacks.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#193058 May 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure did.
He was a great contribution to society, except with the boys.
Just like you.
That's all your 'science' Queen.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Oh knock off the silly hissy fit diversion.
The issue was your claim was that anything is scientifically normal if you are a productive part of society. I simply exposed the idiocy of that claim.
You avoid the issue by making another ridiculous judgment followed by a defensive denial and then a ad homoan troll attack.
Judging by the pounding you have been taking here, perhaps you are out of your league. You had a hard enough time on the Greeneville forum. Just a thought given the contradiction your behavior is with your profession...
Smile.
I guess my mistake was to believe that I didn't need to point out in my initial post that child sexual predators are not productive members of society; that any good they do for society is negated by the fact that they are criminals engaging in criminal behavior that results in devastating kid's lives.

See, gay people do not do that. Simply being gay is not a criminal activity. It does not destroy anyone's life. We are able to live a happy life, contribute positively to society, etc.

I just supposed that not even you were so stupid as to believe that homosexuality is in no way equal to being a sexual predator. My bad...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#193059 May 24, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
When you people do the things you do in "pride" parades in front of children, the sole purpose being for shock value, then it's very easy to accept that you're a bunch of child molesters.
What truly goes on behind your closed doors, Folsom Street Boy?
Not as bad as the signs people actually have children hold up from the Westborough Baptist church

http://www.google.com/search...
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193060 May 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
168,835 posts later, and not one good argument against gay marriage.
At least 193,037 posts later, and not one good argument for gay marriage.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#193061 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your view of homosexuals, like Norcal Native, that are racist bigots towards Blacks who are gay?
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#193062 May 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as the signs people actually have children hold up from the Westborough Baptist church
I'm mocking you again, Brucie.

I could care less about religion, especially when you refer to one of Al Gore's friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr surfs up 7,955
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 16 hr bubba 69 2
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. 19 hr Mia 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Fri Eric 69,397
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE