Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192840 May 22, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, science is science, it really doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.
You can disagree with gravity all day long, you are still gonna hit the ground when you jump off the cliff.
The fact that he was homosexual was simply an added bonus, you are just pissed that I didn't pick someone you could claim had a bias agenda.
Bingo!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192841 May 22, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, science is science, it really doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.
You can disagree with gravity all day long, you are still gonna hit the ground when you jump off the cliff.
The fact that he was homosexual was simply an added bonus, you are just pissed that I didn't pick someone you could claim had a bias agenda.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the vast majority of scientists (doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, geneticists, biologists, etc.) who have arrived at the conclusion that homosexuality is a natural and normal characteristic of human sexual expression are straight.

Do they have a bias?

Just because a gay scientists who has extensively studied sexuality in HUMANS does not mean that he is an expert when it comes to the study of sexuality in ANIMALS.

The same is true with a bioethicist who makes a similar comment.

The bottom line is that NO ONE knows why there is SSSB in the animal kingdom. We even don't know why there is homosexuality in mankind. And understanding human behavior is MUCH easier than understanding behavior in animals.

Scientists studying humans can ask questions and get feedback from their subjects. Studying animals requires human scientists to understand a subject that cannot communicate with them.

Anyone who says that they understand why animals participate in SSSB is stating an OPINION. There simply have not been any conclusive studies that explain this phenomenon.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

#192843 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text> We even don't know why there is homosexuality in mankind.
The main reason is to ease the population pressures. The secondary reason is that some people are desperate faddists. And then there are the dangerous mental defectives, the recruiters, the GLSEN types and the pinkos who just want to see Civilization fail.

Why are homosexuals so intellectually dishonest?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192844 May 22, 2013
Oy vey.
Passed

Covina, CA

#192845 May 22, 2013
Fifteen states have already passed this, onward and upward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192846 May 22, 2013
Passed wrote:
Fifteen states have already passed this, onward and upward.
That's what she said.
BB pants

Covina, CA

#192847 May 22, 2013
Don't worry about it Frankie Rozzitories, the people with the big boy pants are handling it, so go away now.
laughing man

Tempe, AZ

#192848 May 22, 2013
BB pants wrote:
Don't worry about it Frankie Rozzitories, the people with the big boy pants are handling it, so go away now.
Aren't you one of those global warming zit grrrrls who believes in drowning polar bears??
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192849 May 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you one of those global warming zit grrrrls who believes in drowning polar bears??
Yes. Covina is one of the "it's cold because it's warm" dummies.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#192850 May 22, 2013
The Gay cult community will not take down California.
drowning polar bear

Pulaski, TN

#192851 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Covina is one of the "it's cold because it's warm" dummies.
I make ice cubes in the microwave oven. Don't you?

And just how can you "cook" a frozen pizza in an oven?

Capitalists are crazy! Save the baby seals! Vote for Castro!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192852 May 22, 2013
Bruno wrote:
The Gay cult community will not take down California.
Aw SHUDDUP Bruno you silly jackass. You're second rate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192854 May 22, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, you have the nerve to call Bruno second class. LOL boy you are just a wannabe troll.
Yes, I can hardly wait until the day I become a full fledged troll like you Jizzy.

What a dope!
Blue Eyes

Modesto, CA

#192856 May 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong there are 18,000 legally married and legally recognized same sex marriages in California today.
They did not revoke any marriages, that would have been a legal nightmare.
Who's they? I won the Blue eyes Majority so "I revoked them". I have nothing, so sue me, and you get all the nothing I have.
Blue Eyes

Modesto, CA

#192857 May 22, 2013
Well a little more than nothing but not much.
Blue Eyes

Modesto, CA

#192858 May 22, 2013
The point is if it is made to be an exit it should be kept an exit, only.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192859 May 22, 2013
Blue Eyes wrote:
The point is if it is made to be an exit it should be kept an exit, only.
Every time I go in for my 6 month doctor visit he wants to stick his finger up my ass! Then he swears he's not gay. Says it's to see how my prostate feels. Sounds gay to me. And it sure feels gay!

I'm thinking of getting a hot woman doctor, I got my eye on a 40ish Indian lady doctor. If I gotta have someone's finger up there once in a while to stay healthy, I might as well enjoy it.
Blue Eyes

Modesto, CA

#192860 May 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I go in for my 6 month doctor visit he wants to stick his finger up my ass! Then he swears he's not gay. Says it's to see how my prostate feels. Sounds gay to me. And it sure feels gay!
I'm thinking of getting a hot woman doctor, I got my eye on a 40ish Indian lady doctor. If I gotta have someone's finger up there once in a while to stay healthy, I might as well enjoy it.
Glad to see you're happy with your Doctor. Happy Prostate! Gay hot Doc hunting! Oh I mean happy hot Doc hunting!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192861 May 22, 2013
honest person wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason is to ease the population pressures. The secondary reason is that some people are desperate faddists. And then there are the dangerous mental defectives, the recruiters, the GLSEN types and the pinkos who just want to see Civilization fail.
Why are homosexuals so intellectually dishonest?
Oh please, Mary... You think gays want to see civilization fail?

Look, all I want to do is live a happy life with another guy. How in hell does that lead to the failure of mankind?

You guys are the ones who try to turn homosexuality into a religious and political issue.

Unless you are gay, you really don't have a horse in this race.
honest person

Tempe, AZ

#192863 May 22, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, Mary... You think gays want to see civilization fail?
Tell us about the Folsom Street Fair.

Tell us about Fistgate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 69,992
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]