Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
SpringTimes

Covina, CA

#192009 May 13, 2013
US Marines pack up in Afghanistan as Taliban wages 2013 spring offensive.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#192010 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we'll put you down as being in favor of polygamy...
Yeah, everyone can tell that was what I said.

Another childish alternative to an adult discussion.

I guess when the alternative is admitting the truth, and you have no character, that's what you are left with.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#192011 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... We give up... You've got us dead to rights...
The left has been working hard to make sure we own the media machines. We control everything!
I'm just not sure how we failed so miserably from 2000 to 2012.
Honestly, I think guys would feel better if you put on your tinfoil hats to keep the "radio waves" from controlling your thoughts.
More of the silly same with no shame. Clear signs of a reprobate.

Smile.
SpringTimes

Covina, CA

#192012 May 13, 2013
US Marines pack up in Afghanistan as Taliban wages 2013 spring offensive.

Taliban will pay dearly for any attacks in Afghanistan, the Taliban aren't knocking out the fighters anymore since they have had their jewels cut off.

They had be faster than a jackrabbit other wise a Drone will get them.

Bang, Bang..
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192013 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid troll attack.
Again.
What a Big Dummy.
Smile.
No I am deadly serious

I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral

I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192014 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, then, "Welcome To Topix"...
:-D
Sounds like you already know the drill...
Have about 3 or 4 E-mail addresses ready, to use for re-registering your tags... Frank Rizzo and I have been banned 5 times each, and I decided to register another one, in the hopes of surpassing him in our friendly little competition.
I made a registered profile "Old Swiftboater Bill" and raised holy havoc last week for only about 2 hours before I was banned. Disappeared like in some cheesy third world gay banana republic.

I even got some PM's from the usual suspects. They were all confused thought it was the old dope Bill talking smack. It was a riot. All gone now of course. But anyway, that was six for me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192015 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, it's nothing. When you stop seeing responses to your posts, you'll know. Then, you make another tag, and keep going.
When you stop getting any judge-its it's another clue. Hmmm, why am I not getting 10 bad judge-its immediately after each post anymore?

Because the judge-it rigger didn't see my post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192016 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put me down in favor of it too, think of it as a plan to bring more jobs to our lawyer brothers and sisters.
Think of the field day they will have, 4 people married, at different times, now one of them wants a divorce :)
The settlement will be convoluted more lawyers, more court cases, full employment economy!( chuckle )
But first things first, we have the momentum, and the support to finish same sex marriage now
You've come a long way since those early days when you insisted polygamists are child molesters and welfare cheats using polygamy to commit their crimes. It's been a tough sell but I have done my work well.

Congratulations! That's my boy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192017 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
I wont let someone thumping the Kroan, or some Bible, or the Bagividad gita or someone watching smoke signals from a volcano tell me what is moral and immoral
I view all of them the same, people with delusions trying to tell others how they should live.
The "Kroan". The "Bagividad gita".

Too funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192018 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've come a long way since those early days when you insisted polygamists are child molesters and welfare cheats using polygamy to commit their crimes. It's been a tough sell but I have done my work well.
Congratulations! That's my boy!
You have never ever comprehended what I ever said Frankie

You cannot find a single post where I have changed my position

I said you have an image problem... you do, talking about public perception, not my position.

you took that as my not supporting Poly, you were wrong, you were wrong then, you are wrong now, and I never ever expect you to be right, about anything.

You have zero comprehension of what people are saying, you are like a child in the back seat that keeps repeating phrases said by the adults that has no idea what they are actually saying.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#192019 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, everyone can tell that was what I said.
Another childish alternative to an adult discussion.
I guess when the alternative is admitting the truth, and you have no character, that's what you are left with.
Smirk.
Gosh, from someone with no character, that's quite an insult.

You have made up crap about science for a few years now. Based on most of your posts, you can't be believed about anything.

I can only bow to the master of lies...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192020 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you have an image problem... you do, talking about public perception, not my position.
you took that as my not supporting Poly, you were wrong, you were wrong then, you are wrong now, and I never ever expect you to be right, about anything.
You have zero comprehension of what people are saying, you are like a child in the back seat that keeps repeating phrases said by the adults that has no idea what they are actually saying.
You said polygamists are criminals using polygamy to commit their crimes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192021 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You equated polygamy to marrying my goat.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192022 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You said polygamists force underage girls to marry them and then they rape them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192023 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am deadly serious
We know.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192024 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said polygamists force underage girls to marry them and then they rape them.
No I didnít...

I said that is what is in the news, that is what people see and talk about, that is an image problem that poly has for getting support for it.

Not all polygamists do that, and I never ever once said they all did.

Again you donít have the slightest comprehension of what people are saying, you repeat phrases without putting anything into context

You donít have enough comprehension to be able to be involved in a conversation about it

I would vote for Poly, but until it overcomes its image problem, I doubt it will even come up in a manner to make it possible.

Heck I am for more than just Poly, I think non-romantic relationships should have equal footing from a legal perspective.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192025 May 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You equated polygamy to marrying my goat.
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage

this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.

Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#192026 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again you donít comprehend what people are saying, I said I expected you to bring that up next because it is in the slippery slope playbook you use in your attacks on anyone that supports same sex marriage
this is a waste of time.... you donít comprehend what anyone says, my 6 year old grandson comprehends more English than you do.
Goodby Frankie.. it was a mistake to respond to you
Too funny!

P.S. I don't get it. Explain it better.

P.P.S. Nice dodge. Tell your opponent he's too stupid to understand that you are right and he is wrong then shun him.

P.P.P.S. Too funny!

Location hidden

#192027 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am dumbly serious
I know.

Snicker
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192029 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, from someone with no character, that's quite an insult.
You have made up crap about science for a few years now. Based on most of your posts, you can't be believed about anything.
I can only bow to the master of lies...
When someone that immoral questions your morality, take it as a complement that you donít share the same immorality they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 69,541
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]