Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191958 May 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that we both are nice, sensitive and thoughtful guys. It boggles my mind how some people get so annoyed with us!
Go figure.
What a bunch of jackasses right?
Yappers

Covina, CA

#191959 May 12, 2013
Someone shut the yappers up on this topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191960 May 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so upset? Someone let the air out of Dolly?
You had better check on that Jiz, I wouldn't know where you keep her.

And anyway it's a disgusting thing to ask me to do, do you even hose her off after each date?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#191962 May 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
I guess when the denial is so deep, they just don't see how silly the judge-it crap is.
I take them as badges of effective annoyance. Have you ever got 10?
Isn't it interesting how you pair up with someone who not only supports same-sex marriage, but also supports plural marriage?

By the way, is the question, "ever got 10" a euphemism? Sounds kind of nasty to me.
Old Swiftboater

Los Angeles, CA

#191963 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
A different thread. Where the judge-its are rigged by an obsessive compulsive jackass named "Old Swiftboater" and his 100 or so sock puppets. His real name is Bill from Livermore, CA.
He posts here sometimes but always a different sock puppet. It's easy to recognize his posts though by their very poor grammar and his catch phrases like "Shut your ugly pie hole!"
He really hates me and often gets very silly giving me 30 or 40 judge-its like they matter or something. Funny! Sometimes he posts a picture of a tombstone with my name on it. Cuckoo!
Shut yer ugly pie-hole, ya kweer lackwit!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191966 May 12, 2013
Huey wrote:
<quoted text>wHAT'S THE LATEST STATS ON GUYS DOING THEIR gf UP THE BUTT?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.

Knoxville, TN

#191967 May 12, 2013
Huey wrote:
<quoted text>wHAT'S THE LATEST STATS ON GUYS DOING THEIR gf UP THE BUTT?
It's actually about the same as women getting up the butt (by men, no less).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191968 May 12, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually about the same as women getting up the butt (by men, no less).
Bill ("Old Swiftboater") is always posting the stats on how many straight men do their wives and girlfriends up the butt.

Some posters including myself, like to lightheartedly poke fun at Bill's silliness.

Once in a while Bill will post to me "Shut your ugly pie hole! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!" And tell me I need thorazine and silly stuff like that. Then I post silly stuff back.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#191995 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting how you pair up with someone who not only supports same-sex marriage, but also supports plural marriage?
By the way, is the question, "ever got 10" a euphemism? Sounds kind of nasty to me.
I know this all gets confusing for you, so then you go and assume it must be nasty.

He is simply following the logical implications of your dumbing down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship', an obviously prejudicial restriction for three people.

What does it say about your intelligence to swing from imposing an imposter relationship on marriage to denying others attempting something even less of a conflict with real marriage?

But hey, I'm no longer surprised by the depth of denial you live in.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#191997 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment will not happen, in all likelihood, and even if it does, we'll get Stumblebum Joe, another lapdog working the same angles. But, say it with me: "Jeb/2016"
I think the whole top level is in serious trouble.

Not just politicizing every branch of government, but manslaughter for the deaths of four Americans. Serious violations of the Constitution and the law.

This is not to mention the corruption that is implicit in much of what they have done.

Location hidden

#191998 May 13, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>So, why do you suppose that the media is singing a song of same sex support from the east coast to the west coast, from the north to the good old south? Why is the media so gay one-sided?
You mean the same media that has helped cover up Benghazi and ignored countless other traitorous acts?

Are you serious????

SMirk.

Location hidden

#191999 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until you get banned 5 or 6 times. Then, you'll have questions...
:-D
Did they ever explain the reason?

Judging by what I see on here, there are no rules.

Location hidden

#192000 May 13, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
We "Idiot-Targeters" prefer to maintain a neutral stance. We're "Equal Opportunity". It's more fair that way. We are the last bastion of unbiased behavior.
Well said.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192002 May 13, 2013
over 160 churches have been fire bombed or burned by gays, since the 200 Prop election..
and you personally have the evidence to bring those 160 cases to trial, have those people arrested. Or you are talking out of your ass.

It is one or the other
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192003 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this all gets confusing for you, so then you go and assume it must be nasty.
He is simply following the logical implications of your dumbing down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship', an obviously prejudicial restriction for three people.
What does it say about your intelligence to swing from imposing an imposter relationship on marriage to denying others attempting something even less of a conflict with real marriage?
Smirk.
Because your imaginary playmate tells you so

We put up with your imposter marriage, no one is trying to take that away from you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192004 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Really. Religion is not being shown the door, it is just religious people who think it belongs outside the door. Many religious people think this is a secular nation. It is not, it is a religious nation and it was founded as individual state theocracies. I bet the poster who said that about Jesus did not get banned. Well, the anti-family crowd of gays, they hate ex-gays even more. I watched a video where Katy Kouric was trashing a man who had found God and was no longer gay. She was very disrespectful. In fact, an APA president recently said that gays can be cured, are cured and therapy works,but gays don't want this known and they try to silence this. All science has also proven that gays can not be born that way, and that environmental and socialization factors make gays.
Our nation was not founded upon any religion.

The father of the American revolution stated that this would be the best of all possible worlds were there no religion in it.

I too am disrespectful of people that try to impose immorality on others based on their personal fantasy

Knoxville, TN

#192005 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
So, we'll put you down as being in favor of polygamy...

Knoxville, TN

#192006 May 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same media that has helped cover up Benghazi and ignored countless other traitorous acts?
Are you serious????
SMirk.
Yes... We give up... You've got us dead to rights...

The left has been working hard to make sure we own the media machines. We control everything!

I'm just not sure how we failed so miserably from 2000 to 2012.

Honestly, I think guys would feel better if you put on your tinfoil hats to keep the "radio waves" from controlling your thoughts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#192007 May 13, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... We give up... You've got us dead to rights...
The left has been working hard to make sure we own the media machines. We control everything!
I'm just not sure how we failed so miserably from 2000 to 2012.
Honestly, I think guys would feel better if you put on your tinfoil hats to keep the "radio waves" from controlling your thoughts.
You can put me down in favor of it too, think of it as a plan to bring more jobs to our lawyer brothers and sisters.

Think of the field day they will have, 4 people married, at different times, now one of them wants a divorce :)

The settlement will be convoluted more lawyers, more court cases, full employment economy!( chuckle )

But first things first, we have the momentum, and the support to finish same sex marriage now

Location hidden

#192008 May 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your imaginary playmate tells you so
We put up with your imposter marriage, no one is trying to take that away from you
Stupid troll attack.

Again.

What a Big Dummy.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,153
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 23 hr loupgarous 15,725
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance