Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,365)

Showing posts 167,281 - 167,300 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Jizzy is a dopey crybaby. He goes crying to the mods when he gets his feelings hurt and he's too stupid to respond effectively.
I agree and thanks
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Slow morning. Good time for another Jizzy war story he's always asking me for.
Jizzy gets PTSD by Frankie Rizzo
Jizzy claims to have been "shot at" when he was in the Army. Meaning he was peeling potatoes when someone let off a round in his direction from the next time zone.
Any trauma Private Jizzy had in the war was when the the mess hall stopped serving his favorite pink cookies with the little sprinkles.
He still suffers to this day.
The End.
That is funny.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really, really stupid.
A woman doesn't have the same right a man has
A man doesn't have the same right a woman has.
Not equal.
Two women enter a women's locker room. Which one is gay, which one is straight?

Doesn't matter. Both are women according to the law.

Two men enter a men's locker room. Which one is straight which one is gay?

Doesn't matter. Both are men according to the law.

A man enters into the institution of marriage, the union of husband and wife. A woman does the same. The law treats them as a man and woman.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitaminit! Frankie is really Popeye?!!!!
Big D just gets angry and frustrated with me. Then he gets silly like that for lack of an effective response.

In other words he's an angry dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>What is so funny about same sex marriage? Now tell me Frank why you are not obsessed with sex. I can find and post a link to many posts that you have made that suggest you are. The real question is why you think that degrading homosexuals is funny.
Relax sugar nipples. Oh snap! Cool beans!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank do you enjoy being a jackass? You make fun of gay people and think that you are funny. Did it ever occur to you that gay people find you offensive?
To you the issue of marriage equality is nothing more than a joke. Frank to the LGBT family, its not funny.
Lighten up sugar britches.

If these names sound familiar, you made them up. Did you ever think gay people might find them offensive?

To me, you are nothing more than a joke.

I fully support the alphabet family. And I fully support TRUE marriage equality and you do not. So climb down off your gay horse.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>If sexuality does not matter, then why should two men or two women be denied the same rights as a man and woman?
The point us men are men, and women are women. Marriage is a union of the sexes. If we are to apply your suggestion, why would it matter if the two men/women were related or not, in order to receive the same rights.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lets take a refreshing break from Jizzy's whining and whimpering for another war story, he's always asking for them.

Jizzy Lives On. by Frankie Rizzo

We were coming in hot and hairy in a Huey and Jizzy had already pissed his pants and was trembling in fear. We were still about 30 feet from the ground when he put his hands up and tried to surrender.

The VC laughed uncontrollably at him and we managed to then get the advantage and ran them off. Jizzy lived to piss himself another day!

The End.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank do you enjoy being a jackass? You make fun of gay people and think that you are funny. Did it ever occur to you that gay people find you offensive?
To you the issue of marriage equality is nothing more than a joke. Frank to the LGBT family, its not funny.
I thought you weren't gay Jizzy. I didn't know.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Two women enter a women's locker room. Which one is gay, which one is straight?
Doesn't matter. Both are women according to the law.
Two men enter a men's locker room. Which one is straight which one is gay?
Doesn't matter. Both are men according to the law.
A man enters into the institution of marriage, the union of husband and wife. A woman does the same. The law treats them as a man and woman.
If two men enter into a marriage, they are still are men according to the law.

If two women enter into a marriage, they are still are men according to the law.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>What is so funny about same sex marriage? Now tell me Frank why you are not obsessed with sex. I can find and post a link to many posts that you have made that suggest you are. The real question is why you think that degrading homosexuals is funny.
He is not worth anyone’s time actually, I would rather debate with someone honest enough to debate.

I may disagree with the others, but at least they are honest about their position
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not worth anyone’s time actually, I would rather debate with someone honest enough to debate.
I may disagree with the others, but at least they are honest about their position
Translation- I cannot effectively counter Frankies arguments so I say that they are lies.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No Frank, he did not say that. However I do agree with you, after all how many lies have we caught you in?????
None. But I have caught you in many, starting with "I'm not Jizzy". And I don't live in Wisconsin, I live in Chicago, then later I don't live in Chicago. And on and on.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why is my sexuality any concern of yours? If I where gay, would that somehow mean that I am less of a man? Really Frank what is up with that? Why do you think that gays and lesbians are second class when compaired to you?
You brought it up Jizzy. I didn't. I only mentioned it in response to you accusing me of making fun of you because you are gay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>My friend you are correct. I just enjoy messing with his head. Its a real mind fluck.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frank why is my sexuality any concern of yours? If I where gay, would that somehow mean that I am less of a man? Really Frank what is up with that? Why do you think that gays and lesbians are second class when compaired to you?
Why do you beat your boyfriend?

Why are you obsessed with me to the point of making troll threads?

Why do you think gays and lesbians are second class?

Why do you lie?

Why can't you spell or construct a sentence?

Why didn't you finish school?

Oh, this is so exciting! I've got a million questions Jizzy! I'll PM ya! M'kay? TLFN!
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
None. But I have caught you in many, starting with "I'm not Jizzy". And I don't live in Wisconsin, I live in Chicago, then later I don't live in Chicago. And on and on.
This "Jizzy" poster sounds like a real creepy person.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it up Jizzy. I didn't. I only mentioned it in response to you accusing me of making fun of you because you are gay.
Is Jizzy gay?
Back to USSR

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Send the Mf remains of that muslim/Islamic mad/crazy bomber back to where he came from, Russia.

Burial site found for Boston suspect/this is not good.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 167,281 - 167,300 of200,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••