Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,358)

Showing posts 167,141 - 167,160 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.... they will write anything in a feeble minded attempt to change the subject.
Oh sure, it's not like your side, at all. But, aren't you a little ashamed of Chongo, there, who has nothing better to post than insults about neck bolts, and telling posters to go give their kids pearl necklaces, and stuff like that? Or, are you going to pretend that Chongo hasn't done all that, and more? I expect evasions, don't disappoint me now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

It was a dark rainy night in the jungle and Private Jizzy was real scared. The Cong crept in slowly and the sarge whispered hold your fire. He wanted to wait until they were in a perfect spot for the ambush.

Jizzy couldn't take it. He stared whimpering and sobbing loudly. The VC were alerted and started laughing from the bush. Jizzy started running away. The squad wiped out the VC and then went searching for Jizzy.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.... they will write anything in a feeble minded attempt to change the subject.
Hmmm.... While we're at it.....

>Looks at title of forum<

.....Umm..... Ah, never mind, it doesn't matter anyway, you haven't come in here to discuss Prop 8, any more than any of the rest of us...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>INORITE, that why you like to talk about gay men putting animals up the ole pooper, its all in good fun huh fluck stick?
I thought you weren't gay, Jizzy. I really did.

Oh well, I thought I was lightheartedly poking fun at a straight guy. I stand corrected.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am a union member. Thanks for asking.
Yeah, but, didn't he attempt to change the subject, though?
:-D
Just noticing...
He swaps sides more than a flipped coin...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know about the origins of monsters like you.
Do you hate god for making you the way he did?
:)
"Off-Topic" "Hater" "Racist" "Reported"
IOW, no possible rational argument against what KiMare has logically posted. Apology accepted. "Looks like you'll have to STFU".
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did have a testicle, that would be one more than you have.
Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. Frank will appreciate your parroting of his material. Or, was it pirating? Doesn't matter, the heroin has destroyed your brai....Wait a minute. You never had one, anyway, carry on with the mainlining. Do you need for me to buy you a subscription to "Tourniquets Anonymous"?
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, stupid, people have kids for their own reasons, because they want to. They want someone to carry on the family name, they want to see what the kids will look like, they feel pressured to have kids, or they just want to... Not because humanity will die out without their spawn.
In other words, for the continuity of the human race. Unless, you imagine all the people are accidents, like you were.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Gues wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like voting in the Reichstag that Jews have no rights. If it's against a superior form of justice, be it the nebulous "human rights" in their case or, in this case, California Constitution, it is not legal and you can vote all you want, that doesn't make it legal. It's like voting in the State Assembly to not give people the right to free speech. It's unconstitutional. That's why.
No, it's not. The Constitution never included sexual behaviorists as a "protected" class. They never imagined that such idiocy would rear its head.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If one could doesn't spawn humanity will die out?
Would you mind typing that in Englis....Never mind, keep drooling onto the keyboard.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are showing you are an idiot who doesn't understand logic.
Don't try to use the logic, it's too complicated for you. Leave it there, for the grown-ups who DON'T get all strung out, then post, as you do...
Stewups

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

However, the Aryan Brotherhood is considered “blood in, blood out” prison gang, whose principal trade is methamphetamine.

He said that means in order to join, members are often required to hurt or kill someone at the command of a group leader.

Reminds me of the Glendora, California city council method of operation.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic? You mean like this?
Rose_NoHo wrote: "If one could doesn't spawn humanity will die out?"
What a dope.
Yes! Gibberish is the logical result of getting all strung out, and then attempting to post clearly, and with lucidity. That's logical.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>++
Science can find no valid reason for religious beliefs, religion is a defect in the human culture across human history
Homosexuality however is a natural occurrence in many mammals, science has proved that
So, you DO believe that 90% of us are operating under a mass delusion? Well, since 90% of us have a belief in religion of one sort or another, that particular belief serves the community at large. Unlike SSM, which caters to a small percentage. Thus making religion more valid than your cult.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo
They are frightened, unsure of their own sexuality they are afraid you will “convert” them.
It is their believe that homosexuality is a choice you make that drives this.
I have always been supportive of people that happen to be homosexual, I was around people when I was younger ( like high scho0l ) who were openly homosexual. I happen to be heterosexual and comfortable and sure of my sexuality.
I was approached, I just smiled and told them I was straight but thank you for the complement and they thanked me for saying it that way.
But the people you are talking to here, I don’t think are that comfortable with their own sexuality
No, D, it's you that is frightened. We are all sure of our sexuality. Don't presume to know about us.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Well that would make it NATURAL, now wouldn't it?
Errr.....No, it wouldn't. It would make it aberrational. Innate and normal are not the same thing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.... While we're at it.....
.....Umm..... Ah, never mind, it doesn't matter anyway, you haven't come in here to discuss Prop 8, any more than any of the rest of us...
Great post.
Magestic

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

But Chinese petitioners to the White House are likely to find that appeals to Obama are even less effective than appeals to their own leaders in Beijing.

There is an old, oft-cited Chinese saying that describes the remoteness of the country’s leaders:“The mountains are high and the emperor is far away”.

An updated version may be in order:“The ocean is vast and the emperor is even farther”.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
How many are "nearly"?
<quoted text>
So u won't be taking Christmas as a day off from work?
<quoted text>
"Thousands"? Really? So who is stopping them from performing a religious wedding ceremony?
D spends a lot of time lying. I prove this to myself every day. He will claim that almost the entire nation supports his cult, but it is a lie. He will claim all kinds of numbers that do not have any basis in reality. He is a propagandist.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Orrrrrrrrrrr....no dissension is allowed? All must toe the party line, comrade? If one of your children offered a dissenting opinion, would s/he be "reeducated"?
I'll bet that's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 167,141 - 167,160 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance