Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#191291 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and these morons don't comprehend that but the homosexuals are suing everyone now for special rights and privileges that supersede heterosexuals to have the fear factor over our society.
Homosexuals are NOT "suing everyone now for special rights and privileges that supersede heterosexuals to have the fear factor over our society."

Right now, SCOTUS is considering whether California's Prop 8, and the federal government's DOMA statute are constitutional. They will render a written decision which could come at any time no later than June 28, 2013, so we will know i no more than 51 days what SCOTUS's opinion on the issues are.

NO ONE is "suing everyone now". And even if they were, filing a lawsuit is a RIGHT of every American. So quit your bellyachin !
Praise Jesus

Harrisonburg, VA

#191292 May 8, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are NOT "suing everyone now for special rights and privileges that supersede heterosexuals to have the fear factor over our society."
Right now, SCOTUS is considering whether California's Prop 8, and the federal government's DOMA statute are constitutional. They will render a written decision which could come at any time no later than June 28, 2013, so we will know i no more than 51 days what SCOTUS's opinion on the issues are.
NO ONE is "suing everyone now". And even if they were, filing a lawsuit is a RIGHT of every American. So quit your bellyachin !
I personally think, from what I have read, you are not aware that the homosexual cult are fighting to be seen as a protected class in this country.
Praise Jesus

Harrisonburg, VA

#191293 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so mad Jizzy?
I have noticed, from what I have read, you post this Jizzy often. What are you referring to?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191294 May 8, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just have a coming out party you idiot !!!
Too funny shitzo. You are the fruit of fruits
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191295 May 8, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so mad? Your wheel chair busted? Butt plug worn out? Frank what is it?
Frank is mad because he can't get married in California. LMAO

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191298 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and these morons don't comprehend that but the homosexuals are suing everyone now for special rights and privileges that supersede heterosexuals to have the fear factor over our society.
Uhhhhh...."fear factor"?......isn't that a TV show?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191299 May 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I'm a tall short fat black woman white gay male transsexual transvestite with a huge member.:)
Thank you, we couldn't have said it better!!!.... You earned another banana, now go
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191300 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed, from what I have read, you post this Jizzy often. What are you referring to?
"just the facts" is the latest sock of "Jazybird58". I call the silly jackass "Jizzy", or Jizzybird.

He's a real dope. Very angry too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191301 May 8, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank is mad because he can't get married in California. LMAO
What's up Bruno you silly jackass?

Wanna gay marry me after prop 8 goes down?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191302 May 8, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, we couldn't have said it better!!!.... You earned another banana, now go
LMAO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191305 May 8, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... You have banana squish in your underwear you ape. Oh and there have been many good arguments why queers shouldn't marry but you are too stupid to understand them.
I have not heard one yet

The procreation argument was dead on arrival
The history/tradition argument was dead before arrival
There is no religious argument that applies to US law

I have not heard a single argument that was anything more than laughing stock.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191306 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
Congratulations to supporters of same sex marriage, the 11th state is now confirmed, kudos to Delaware!
As long as it's not California, the sane state. I don't see queers running to these states to get married!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#191307 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard one yet
any final thoughts?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#191308 May 8, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>why you mad Frank? Flat tire on your chair? Tell us the one how you where a War hero when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor
Stealing lines from "Animal House"?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191309 May 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard one yet
The idea of SSM only appeals to the cult itself, odd balls and is out of alingment and compliance to science.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191310 May 8, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Frank, tell us another war story.
Oh alright. The VC overran the camp. Jizzy was cowering in one of the hootches. He was scared as hell but he had a plan! He got naked, painted his dick purple with iodine from the first aid kit and ran out among them, surrendering. They laughed and took turns sodomizing him and until they were all spent. The End.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191311 May 8, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it's not California, the sane state. I don't see queers running to these states to get married!!
I would not make a wager on California being the next state, another state may slip in under the wire before Prop 8 goes down the tubes

But California already has same sex marriage, some 18,000 same sex couples are legally married and recognized in California today. The equal rights questions over prop 8 are why some same sex couples are already legally married and others cannot, that is a slam dunk argument in the courts, it is why everyone is expecting Prop 8 to fail, the equal rights issue is obvious.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#191312 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up Bruno you silly jackass?
Wanna gay marry me after prop 8 goes down?
R u on drugs or just stupid, you know I'm against SSM you moron. Ask that tranny Ho Negro ... lol and before you ask, NO I will not attend your weding
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191313 May 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing lines from "Animal House"?
It's funny what Jizzy thinks witty. That's why I love the silly jackass!
Praise Jesus

Harrisonburg, VA

#191314 May 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"just the facts" is the latest sock of "Jazybird58". I call the silly jackass "Jizzy", or Jizzybird.
He's a real dope. Very angry too.
Okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,301
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey