Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,341)

Showing posts 166,801 - 166,820 of200,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Golem is Dead

Beech Grove, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Dirty diaper?
A queers favorite snack.
Lilith_Satans_Wh _ore

Beech Grove, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Could you provide a link, from a non biased sourse, that states that homosexuality is mistake, ya know from science.
Oh and could you provide proof, that procreation is a requirement in marriage?
God hates queers..nuff said.. NOW DIE OF AIDS !!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Could you provide a link, from a non biased sourse, that states that homosexuality is mistake, ya know from science.
Homosexuality is not a mistake, you're normal in that regard. But you are a mistake in general. As in useless. And dumb.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
1. Look it up.

2. This shows the stupidity of 'requiring' children in a marriage;

The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;

An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be an apple tree.
A walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
Could you go jump in a lake?

Oh and could you provide proof that he said that procreation is a requirement for marriage? I didn't see that.

P.S. What's a sourse?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
Here is one of the best overviews I have read. It was written however, before the proposition about epi-genetic epi-marker mistakes.

http://chronicle.com/article/The-Evolutionary...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confused? You know that we are talking about humans don't you? Really can you show me a law from any state that requries reproduction in marriage. Any state will do.
Jesus hates liars
Are you an idiot?

Why would there need to be a law requiring children? What about requiring sex?

Moreover, you ignore the analogy with an ad homoan attack.

But even more fundamental, before a ss couple can claim the rights of marriage, they must establish that they are an equal relationship.

Smirk.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Aww Frank why are you so gosh darn mad? Let me guess, you're pissed because you can't buy beer and MD20/20 with food stamps. Is that it Frank?
Aww Jizzy why are you so gosh darn stupid? Let me guess, you are a loser and you sat around and got stoned and worked at Quicky Burger part time instead of going to college.

You got stoned and you missed it. Right sugar britches? Oh Snap! Cool beans!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot?
But even more fundamental, before a ss couple can claim the rights of marriage, they must establish that they are an equal relationship.
Smirk.
Jizzy (aka "just the facts") is stupid.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It does say that 'normally' epi-markers are erased. Those not in denial understand that when something 'normal' doesn't happen in a genetic setting, it creates a mutation. A mutation is 'judged' defective when it cannot self-replicate, OR when it has no practical purpose.
Ss orientation cannot replicate, and it has no practical evolutionary purpose.
I keep warning you VV, that this exposure is coming, and the attempt of equate a 'not normal' condition with marriage will be exposed as incredibly foolish.
Smile.
<quoted text>
First off, you deliberately distorted what I said. Why does a legitimate cause need that deceit??? You never answer that question VV.
Of course homosexuals can procreate. Just not within their orientation, as I said. So the reality remains. That lack of ability within orientation is a clear indication of a defect.
Second, while it could be true homosexuality has a purpose, the fact remains there still is no valid reason, and science is quickly confirming it as a epi-marker mistake.
All this exposes your denial about my purpose here; Exposing your deceit and BS. Over and over. And trust me, I will get back to you. Soon.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
1. I've never one time said that unless people are 'popping out babies' they are useless. You blatantly lied again.
2. I didn't assert homosexuality is mistake, science does. Nor have I asserted that a person is a mistake.
If your mouth is moving, it is doing something foul
Snicker.
Now who's backpedaling? You have said repeatedly that gays are "broken". Don't make me pour through your thousands of comments here to make you eat your words. You know you've said it repeatedly.

And you say "science" has said that homosexuality is a mistake. Prove it. Show me where "science" has said it's a mistake. Because the "science" that I know--doctors, psychologists, psychiatrist, sociologists, etc.--have decided hands down that homosexuality is not a mistake.

Maybe you delude yourself into believing that you know better than these people? After all, a bachelor's degree in the "scientific" field of being a preacher means that you know everything doesn't it?

You'd be better off sticking to what you know--not what you think you know.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy! Someone was just asking about your sillyass. I thought you were still sulking.
Good that you got over it, we'll have some more fun together! It doesn't have to be joyless.
With this crowd?(Sighs)....Yeah......it does.....
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post spice boy.
Spice Boy and Power Ranger....Good ones..
:-D
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why you mad? Flat tire on your scotter? Stuck inside? Dirty diaper?
What's a scotter? Is that like a cotter pin, but different?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Shucks Frank are you upset again? Let me guess no one reads your posts. Is that it? No I think its due to your broke ass butt plugg.
You read them Jizzy! Are you no one? What a dope!

P.S. What's a butt plugg? Sounds gay.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
Here ya go, glad to help...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Spice Boy and Power Ranger....Good ones..
:-D
;)

Gets Jizzy real mad, he's not gay but...
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confused? You know that we are talking about humans don't you? Really can you show me a law from any state that requries reproduction in marriage. Any state will do.
Jesus hates liars
Why would you ask him for something that you can look up, for yourself? Don't waste your time, though, there isn't any law that "requries" it.
And, can you go play in traffic? Thank you.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Shucks Frank are you upset again? Let me guess no one reads your posts. Is that it? No I think its due to your broke ass butt plugg.
We're sorry that you can't make him mad by asking him why he's mad. Must suck to impotent, like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you deliberately distorted what I said. Why does a legitimate cause need that deceit??? You never answer that question VV.
Of course homosexuals can procreate. Just not within their orientation, as I said. So the reality remains. That lack of ability within orientation is a clear indication of a defect.
Second, while it could be true homosexuality has a purpose, the fact remains there still is no valid reason, and science is quickly confirming it as a epi-marker mistake.
All this exposes your denial about my purpose here; Exposing your deceit and BS. Over and over. And trust me, I will get back to you. Soon.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
1. I've never one time said that unless people are 'popping out babies' they are useless. You blatantly lied again.
2. I didn't assert homosexuality is mistake, science does. Nor have I asserted that a person is a mistake.
If your mouth is moving, it is doing something foul
Snicker.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's backpedaling? You have said repeatedly that gays are "broken". Don't make me pour through your thousands of comments here to make you eat your words. You know you've said it repeatedly.
And you say "science" has said that homosexuality is a mistake. Prove it. Show me where "science" has said it's a mistake. Because the "science" that I know--doctors, psychologists, psychiatrist, sociologists, etc.--have decided hands down that homosexuality is not a mistake.
Maybe you delude yourself into believing that you know better than these people? After all, a bachelor's degree in the "scientific" field of being a preacher means that you know everything doesn't it?
You'd be better off sticking to what you know--not what you think you know.
First, saying homosexuals are useless is not the same as saying they are broken. The back peddling is all yours as usual...

Moreover, I've said ALL people are broken.

However, the issue was your claim I said unless people are popping out babies they are useless.

You lied. You simply shifted from one lie to another when exposed. You have no problem lying. You are just like your dad.

As to homosexuality;

http://chronicle.com/article/The-Evolutionary...

This was prior to epi-marker mistake proposition.

Smile.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot?
Smirk.
Yes, but the poor little tyke is doing the best that he can. He's just trying to emulate the adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 166,801 - 166,820 of200,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••