Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#189295 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I start another forum on marriage equality?
This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum.
I'm asking why you don't start a forum about polygamy and discuss it. My guess is you don't give a crap about polygamy one way or another, and are just bringing up that red herring because you don't have an actual argument against gay marriage.
Am I right?

North Hollywood, CA

#189296 Apr 18, 2013
akpaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What complete nonsense.
Using your logic, same sex marriage isn't an equal rights issue either- Everyone has the same rights when it comes to getting married to someone of the opposite sex.
Everyone thought you were an idiot, thanks for confirming it.
This time, stupid, take notes.
What you are saying is like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA. The problem was the "same race" is different for people of different races, so there was an equal rights issue.
And the "opposite sex" is different for people of different genders, so we have an equal right issue.
Fatty3

Covina, CA

#189297 Apr 18, 2013
Yes Fatty 3 of North Korea has a lot to learn.

North Korea demands US withdrawal from peninsula before resuming talks, Pyongyang wants withdrawal of all UN sanctions and US pledge not to engage in 'nuclear war practice' with South Korea.

Say Commie China, get your fatty 3 cousin in line.

North Hollywood, CA

#189298 Apr 18, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
The court DECRIMINALIZES,they do NOT legalize.
Does "anal retentive" have a hyphen?

North Hollywood, CA

#189299 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
My grandpa told me if one person says something about you, you can generally shine it on. But if two people say the same thing about you, you better start listening. And when 3 or more say the same thing you better start believing it.
Big D is at the point where he should be listening. All we need is one more person to prove Big D is an idiot. Anyone want to step up?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
I say Frankie Rizzo is an idiot.
That's one...

North Hollywood, CA

#189300 Apr 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you a long time ago, homosexuals have every right and opportunity to establish their own relational identity and rights, just like heterosexual did with marriage.
Quite trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
ss couples will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage.
Smile.
Monster, the Constitution says all persons should get equal protection.
Speaking of impostor, what are you?
And you have both sets of sex genes, right? So, if our right to marry depends on our sex genes, should you be allowed to marry?

North Hollywood, CA

#189301 Apr 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A duplicated barren desolate half of marriage is not 'equal'.
That is simple reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't like the point, made you trollish again.
No confusion by anyone. You know a ss couple will only ever be a sterile duplicated half of marriage. Everyone know that, even children.
In fact, all you can offer a child, at the most, is dad and 'dad', but never mom. Again, a duplicated half, but missing a parent that every child wants, needs and deserves.
How do you ever justify that to the child???
Smirk.

How can you believe in a god who would have made a monster like you?
LOL!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189302 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA.
A man can marry a woman, but woman can't. Not equal.
A woman can marry a man, but a man can't. Not equal.
<quoted text>
?
?- You constantly post about who should have been aborted and then you criticize me for trying to discuss marriage equality. You say it's off topic. So is abortion insults.

Equal protection for polyamorists most certainly is an equal rights issue you flaming dumbass.

I support marriage equality. You do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189303 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Marriage equality for poly is off topic but this silly claptrap is not? LOL!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189304 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I say Frankie Rizzo is an idiot.
That's one...
And you criticize me for attempting to discuss marriage equality. Who's the idiot here?

Let me drop down to the bottom for you for a moment. Do you think you should have been aborted?

You're an idiot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189305 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
ha ha so funny. Grow up.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189306 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Monster, the Constitution says all persons should get equal protection.
Speaking of impostor, what are you?
And you have both sets of sex genes, right? So, if our right to marry depends on our sex genes, should you be allowed to marry?
I say Rose_NoHo is an idiot. I have heard many people say this.

Therefore Rose_NoHo is an idiot.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#189308 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA.
A man can marry a woman, but woman can't. Not equal.
A woman can marry a man, but a man can't. Not equal.
<quoted text>
?
I see the parrot is back, anyone have a cracker or perhaps some newspaper for the bottom of the cage?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#189309 Apr 18, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>What you are telling me is this. You wish to have two sets of laws, one set for heterosexuals and one set for homosexuals. The laws would then benefit one group more than the other.
What about bisexuals? Pansexuals? Or any other "sexual"?

One set of laws, both men and women are acknowledged.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#189310 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This time, stupid, take notes.
What you are saying is like saying everybody had the right to marry someone of the same race before Loving v VA. The problem was the "same race" is different for people of different races, so there was an equal rights issue.
And the "opposite sex" is different for people of different genders, so we have an equal right issue.
The two are not the same issue Rose. I know it is difficult for your feeble mind to comprehend that.

If the SCOTUS does affirm the Walker decision, it will confine that decision to the State of CA. Why? Because the equal right's issue, if any, does not result from the restriction on marriage to one man and one woman, but it lies in the fact that in CA it creates two classes of homosexual, those whom are legally married and those who can no longer do so.

Perhaps then you will understand the flaws in your nonsense. But honestly I don't hold out much hope for you.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#189311 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was outrageous, I agree. Imagine if I called him a ___. All hell would break loose and I'd be banned. Dan would want to meet me at Home Depot to beat some tolerance and diversity into me. Jizzy would insult veterans. Big D would sh!t a brick. Rose_NoHo would want me aborted at 8 months and three weeks. X-Box would comment on psych meds.(He seems to know them all and dosages etc!). Who'd I forget?
But he can call a woman a "gash" with no repercussions of course. Some posters are more equal than others.
Waaaa. My pu..y hurts. Oh poor you, everyone is against you. Itís a conspiracy. Itís has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you are an ignorant hater and a boob. Oh, no, itís everyone else making your life such a sad existence. Roflmao at you. You haters have such thin skin.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189312 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking why you don't start a forum about polygamy and discuss it. My guess is you don't give a crap about polygamy one way or another, and are just bringing up that red herring because you don't have an actual argument against gay marriage.
Am I right?
Polygamy is marriage. Poly (more than 2) gamy (marriage).

It is not a fish, silly!

No. I don't have an argument against gay marriage being that I fully support it. Duh! It's a simple concept really birdbrain!

What a dope!

Lewis Center, OH

#189313 Apr 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I right?
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Heís just a lonely old hater.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#189314 Apr 18, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaa. My pu..y hurts. Oh poor you, everyone is against you. Itís a conspiracy. Itís has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you are an ignorant hater and a boob. Oh, no, itís everyone else making your life such a sad existence. Roflmao at you. You haters have such thin skin.
Your pu**y hurts? What have you been doing with it you dirty girl?

All this time I thought you were a boy.

You haters are such silly jackasses! OK princess take care of that nasty gash! Soak it or something. Soak your head too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lewis Center, OH

#189315 Apr 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is marriage. Poly (more than 2) gamy (marriage).
It is not a fish, silly!
No. I don't have an argument against gay marriage being that I fully support it. Duh! It's a simple concept really birdbrain!
What a dope!
You donít have any ďskin in the gameĒ. Youíre just a lonely old hater seeking attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,075
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs