Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,236)

Showing posts 164,701 - 164,720 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Really, did the laws say that? Now face facts, if you have oral sex with your wife or any woman, its called sodmy you dumbazz.
No. I said it. Also, I showed you what the law said, about how legal it used to be. And, even after pointing to your error ("Sodmy"?), you have still managed to mispell it. "Sodomy".
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you steal "I served in Nam" you sorry ass-ed Jody coward?
I did two tours in Vietnam. And some time in Korea. I got the DD-214 to prove it. I'll meet your Jody ass at the VFW you frikkin coward.
Hope that helped.
He'll have to Google DD-214 to know what that is...
:-D
Conventent

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Janelle Terelys Castellanos of St. Lucy's Priory High School took top honors over Jennifer Argueta of Panorama High School. The West Covina girl spelled "oceanografia" correctly to win.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Helllooooooo....it simply shows that "SSSB" is a an abbreviation for "same sex sexual behavior". As to the rest, I will defer to you for now.
How about this... I've worked in the behavioral science field for most of my life. I've read journals and scientific articles concerning homosexuality more times that I care to recall.

In addition to that I've been gay all my life. I've known what to call myself for most of that time.

And until a couple of days ago I had never seen the acronym SSSB.

I even Googled the acronym and couldn't find it.

SSSB Stiftelsen Stockholms Studentbostäder (Swedish: Stockholm Student Housing Foundation)
SSSB Small Solar-System Body (International Astronomical Union Resolution 5A)
SSSB Society for the Study of Social Biology
SSSB Ship Shore Ship Buffer
SSSB Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney
SSSB Systems Source Selection Board
SSSB Super Smash Synthesizer Brothers (Electronica band)

So I asked...

Good to know there's another way to describe us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And even if he didn't, Damnit, I like the cut of his jib.
I did and thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll have to Google DD-214 to know what that is...
:-D
Yeah that's probably what he's doing now. Also he's also looking up "VFW".

My brother was recently elected Post Commander at the local VFW post. Immediately lowered the price of a beer in the bar. The former Commander was a woman who tried to tone down the lively bar. Screw that! Back to normal now. Cops stop by for a beer. Fine establishment. No Jizzy-Jody cry babies!
WWofEast

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

The eye witness accounts of her slapping down old people etc. doesn't fit the FAKE democrat face she puts on, rather the evil face of a Republican.

What are the odds that Glendora, California city council member Karen Davis (democrat) attended this weekends, From the California State Democratic Convention in Sacramento.

Wicked Witch of the East, North Glendora is more like it.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother was recently elected Post Commander at the local VFW post. Immediately lowered the price of a beer in the bar. The former Commander was a woman who tried to tone down the lively bar. Screw that! Back to normal now. Cops stop by for a beer. Fine establishment. No Jizzy-Jody cry babies!
Union City is right by the bay. Damn, that's to close to San Fran and Berzerkley for me.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and thanks.
Son, there's not a doubt in my mind. YW
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

DD-214 is a Department of Defense (therefore DD) form that honorably discharges you from the military. I work for the VA so I deal with this all the time. Anyway, there was a fire in 1973 at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis which led to the destruction of records for several million people. 40 years later, it's still a pain in the arse because the gumment wasn't smart enough to make copies and keep them elsewhere.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be talking about the one in Brentwood, by any chance?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Union City is right by the bay. Damn, that's to close to San Fran and Berzerkley for me.
Yeah, my NY relatives are merciless. We'll be "flying" in to SFO around COCKtail hour..."

My old man used to say you can get AIDS just from breathing the air here.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
DD-214 is a Department of Defense (therefore DD) form that honorably discharges you from the military. I work for the VA so I deal with this all the time. Anyway, there was a fire in 1973 at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis which led to the destruction of records for several million people. 40 years later, it's still a pain in the arse because the gumment wasn't smart enough to make copies and keep them elsewhere.
Uh-oh! Now Jizzy will say he was a war hero and got the Medal of Honor 3 times but the records were destroyed in that fire.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Department Of Defense Discharge Document. Yes, indeedy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be talking about the one in Brentwood, by any chance?
No. But that's where I drink when I visit my cousin in Brentwood. By the parkway. Wurz St. Lt R. Dolney post. A good bar. Open to the public. Vets and old timers in the day, a different crowd of non vets at night (go in the daytime).

My grandfather, father, myself, my son, all my uncles and cousins are life members of the VFW. We all gave some, two of us gave all.
Feds knocking

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

EXPORTING patients that were being cared for by Federal dollars has serious implications for the crooked government in Nevada. I hear the Fed's coming a knocking.

Over the past five years, Nevada's primary state psychiatric hospital has put hundreds of mentally ill patients on Greyhound buses and sent them to cities and towns across America.

Since July 2008, Rawson-Neal Psychiatric Hospital in Las Vegas has transported more than 1,500 patients to other cities via Greyhound bus, sending at least one person to every state in the continental United States, according to a Bee review of bus receipts kept by Nevada's mental health division.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this... I've worked in the behavioral science field for most of my life. I've read journals and scientific articles concerning homosexuality more times that I care to recall.
In addition to that I've been gay all my life. I've known what to call myself for most of that time.
And until a couple of days ago I had never seen the acronym SSSB.
I even Googled the acronym and couldn't find it.
SSSB Stiftelsen Stockholms Studentbostäder (Swedish: Stockholm Student Housing Foundation)
SSSB Small Solar-System Body (International Astronomical Union Resolution 5A)
SSSB Society for the Study of Social Biology
SSSB Ship Shore Ship Buffer
SSSB Schroeder Salomon Smith Barney
SSSB Systems Source Selection Board
SSSB Super Smash Synthesizer Brothers (Electronica band)
So I asked...
Good to know there's another way to describe us.
VV,

I educated you about it the first time you brought up 'homosexual' animals. Remember, you were comparing dogs humping to homosexuals?

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So decrees the "Super D", with his arms folded, and eyes all ablaze, like Frylock... The pontification is concluded.
not decreed by me

Just the facts kiddo, you cannot ban something that is already banned. So that word won’t work, you cannot make something illegal that is already illegal, so that won’t work either.

I am not absolutely sure what the Poly/Space Alien consortium will end up using... but they are affected in the exact same way.
WrongTarget

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

A Florida police sergeant was fired for allegedly bringing Trayvon Martin shooting targets he purchased on the Internet to a firearms training session.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
not decreed by me
Just the facts kiddo, you cannot ban something that is already banned. So that word won’t work, you cannot make something illegal that is already illegal, so that won’t work either.
I am not absolutely sure what the Poly/Space Alien consortium will end up using... but they are affected in the exact same way.
Sure you can. There are several laws against polygamy in California including prop 8. Not just one. Prop 8 is the newest one.

Your argument that "One man One woman" doesn't effect polygamy is dumb. Of course it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,701 - 164,720 of200,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••