Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,177

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#188282 Apr 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay judge siding with a gay issue and back up by a Court that has more reversals than an old fork lift. In CA.
Didn't we have this conversation already???
Snicker.
joke's on you pal. the appeals court found that walker didn't need to recuse himself from the trial. the appeals court upheld his findings and rulings. now, your side isn't challenging whether or not he should've recused himself or not. guess you didn't get your memo out to them in time. well, that or they completely ignored your input.

and now we see the result is that SCOTUS is going to make a decision soon enough.

thanks for the belly laugh ki. you make me laugh every day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188283 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie, did you take way to many stupid pills today?
No. There's no such thing as stupid pills Jizzy, they are fibbing to you.

Those pills you take are antipsychotics, not stupid pills.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188284 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. you go find a post where I said I was perfect, my children are perfect etc
or you are lying.. that simple
As far as marriages stronger than those who fear SSM, I can’t tell you why their marriages are so weak, they will have to tell you that
Sure Big D. The liar straw man. I thought I had already shamed you out of that nonsense. Don't fall back on it.

You often crow how good your family and you are. No lie.
RNCgop

Covina, CA

#188285 Apr 12, 2013
John BoneHead od Ohio is an idiot
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188286 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying and I will stop pointing it out
That is totally up to you
Relax. You're such a jackass! No one is lying except you. As usual.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188287 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. You're such a jackass! No one is lying except you. As usual.
Ok go point to the post where I said I was perfect, or my children are.

Go ahead
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188291 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok go point to the post where I said I was perfect, or my children are.
Go ahead
Yawn. Maybe later.
Postages

Covina, CA

#188292 Apr 12, 2013
The fact is
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188293 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Maybe later.
Yawn...

You never will, because it doesn’t exist

Only in your tiny little mind
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188294 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
B
l
o
w
M
e
You have very low standards, I wouldn’t let him if he offered
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188295 Apr 12, 2013
Oy. When Jizzy and Big D get together, this thread really goes to the bottom.

One of them lies, the other wants to blow me.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188296 Apr 12, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if anal sex between two men is an "imitation of normal sex", then what is anal sex between a man and a woman? Is that an "imitation of gay sex"?
They say "imitation is the most sincere form of flattery".
If sex is a pain in the arise, you'll doing it the wrong way! Bah bump bump.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188297 Apr 12, 2013
Prop 8 discriminates against poly marriage the same as it does against same sex marriage. You know, equally.
Pietro Armando

Meriden, CT

#188298 Apr 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now
Remember their marriages are so tragically fragile, that other people being able to marry somehow damages their marriage.
They are right on the edge, you might push them off the cliff accidently
Fortunately my marriage is plenty strong enough that your being able to marry won’t affect mine at all.
Hard for me to even imagine the knife edge these peoples marriages ride on
Ooooooooh....sooooooo profound Big D. So why just let any adult marry, legally, any other consenting adult. That way what ever form of marriage one chooses, won't endanger anyone else's marriage. Is your marriage so fragile that a marriage of, for example, husband wife, wife, & wife, will damage your marriage?

Where is the line drawn Big D? Is SSM the line in the sand?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188299 Apr 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Prop 8 discriminates against poly marriage the same as it does against same sex marriage. You know, equally.
It also discriminates against marriage with space aliens

It is a plot by the churches to keep people from marrying space aliens, the whole same sex argument was just a ploy to keep people from marrying space aliens as they are not men or women.

It is a conspiracy!!!!

( chuckle )
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#188300 Apr 12, 2013
I doubt few within my enlightened cohort have any greater love for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, and yes, even the Africans, than I. Even so, I am mindful that prior to Big Government seizure of the American medical industry, Homosexuality and Zoophilia were considered to be psycho-sexual disorders.

Today, Government "doctors" no longer regard Homosexual behavior as a mental disorder. As more and more dog lovers are able to exert influence on our "democratic" body politic it can be expected that Big Government will grant the same constitutional rights to them. After all, what is "a democracy" for?

In this more enlightened post-60s 70s age, Government "doctors" are busy expanding their notion of what they consider to be "mental illnesses". For example, the Government now identifies Hoarding, skin picking and the temper tantrums of little children to be justification to "treat" these maladies with Government drugs.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cnl4a72

Source: http://tinyurl.com/93f4gjn

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188303 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your choice. From my understanding he can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose. He suck starts Harleys.
LOL!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188304 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Your choice. From my understanding he can suck a bowling ball through a garden hose. He suck starts Harleys.
There is such a thing as too much though.. ever seen the film "The Cowboy way"? LOL
Pietro Armando

Hartford, CT

#188309 Apr 12, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hey marry your 5 sisters. We don't care. But in case you missed it, the thread is in reference to a court ruling on same sex marriage. Glad I could help.
B
l
o
w
M
e
Prop 8's purpose, in simple terms, was to constitutionally define marriage as a union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. Both polygamy/plural marriage snd SSM, are denied. So yes, its part of the discussion.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188310 Apr 12, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8's purpose, in simple terms, was to constitutionally define marriage as a union of one man and one woman as husband and wife. Both polygamy/plural marriage snd SSM, are denied. So yes, its part of the discussion.
and space aliens too, dont forget space aliens!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,090
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web