Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#187981 Apr 10, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Vinny, Guido and Alphonse all go see the God Father. Did they ride camels or drive Cadillacs?????
Reported! Racism! Stereotypes! Dopey attempt at joke fails!
Dorn

Altadena, CA

#187982 Apr 10, 2013
12 There are eunuchs born so from their mother's womb, there are eunuchs made so by human agency and there are eunuchs who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.
----------
This explains that homosexuality is not a choice.
Also, if homosexuals become priests they should be castrated so they do not molest boys.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187983 Apr 10, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Vinny, Guido and Alphonse all go see the God Father. Did they ride camels or drive Cadillacs?????
LOL!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187984 Apr 10, 2013
Dorn wrote:
12 There are eunuchs born so from their mother's womb, there are eunuchs made so by human agency and there are eunuchs who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.
----------
This explains that homosexuality is not a choice.
Also, if homosexuals become priests they should be castrated so they do not molest boys.
Why not take it a step further, most molestations are heterosexual and within a family, and are not by priests, why don’t you suggest castrating all Christians so neither boys nor girls are molested?

I am not suggesting that mind you, but not sure why you aren’t following that train of thought.
Dorn

Altadena, CA

#187985 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not take it a step further, most molestations are heterosexual and within a family, and are not by priests, why don’t you suggest castrating all Christians so neither boys nor girls are molested?
I am not suggesting that mind you, but not sure why you aren’t following that train of thought.
----------
It might be difficult to find all fathers, uncles, etc who molest children, but convicted rapists should be castrated.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#187986 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not suggesting we mutilate Christians, you're just fantasizing about doing it?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#187987 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so... Italian
maybe it is another close translation that didn’t quite hit the mark, not 3 wise men, but 3 wise guys
Funny Big D....Salud. You do have your moments....there may be hope for u yet.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187988 Apr 10, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Good stuff...funny ....I think we can keep this going a few more posts.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187989 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not suggesting we mutilate Christians, you're just fantasizing about doing it?
Learn to read, I said I was not suggesting that, but someone else was, and I was showing how ridiculous that concept is

Try to keep up Frankie, I know it is difficult for you

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187990 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Racism! Stereotypes! Dopey attempt at joke fails!
Awwwwwww....C'mon Frankie....just this one time some of the SSMers showed their funny bone. It doesn't stop the debate though. Carry on paisan.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187991 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff...funny ....I think we can keep this going a few more posts.
I have a terrible sense of humor, unfortunately most of the jokes I know and enjoy are not for ... polite company :)

My brothers and I... we find humor in just about everything, and nothing is sacred

I did enjoy that one of yours.

You know why some girls start going to church? They heard there was a white guy hung like this ( arms outstretched )

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#187992 Apr 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Do the other faiths and atheists get a free "get out of castration card?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187993 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Do the other faiths and atheists get a free "get out of castration card?
( rolls eyes ) I was showing just how stupid Dorn's comment was, I am not suggesting anything of the sort. The dark ages are over... people that think that way lost.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#187994 Apr 10, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>They eat and roll in shit too. Oh wait, you are saying gays do that too.

Smirk.
Some do but not me.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#187995 Apr 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, I said I was not suggesting that, but someone else was, and I was showing how ridiculous that concept is
Try to keep up Frankie, I know it is difficult for you
Right. Exactly like I said. You are not suggesting mutilating anyone, just fantasizing about it.

Milwaukee

#187996 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs? Are u implying gay men are like dogs humping each other? So one would be the humper, the other, the humpee? One dominant, one submissive?

This what I wrote:
All the technological advances doesn't change the facts of life, and biology. Its quite simple actually.

So Dad never had "the talk" with you, is that why you're confused?
I was married to a woman and have had sex with hundreds so I'm not confused just wasn't being honest to myself because society said it was wrong when I was growing up. I wish I had been honest with myself earlier on and not gotten married.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#187997 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Big D's hate has many exemptions, according to his whims. But you can bet Christians don't ever get one!

Milwaukee

#187998 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs? Are u implying gay men are like dogs humping each other? So one would be the humper, the other, the humpee? One dominant, one submissive?

This what I wrote:
All the technological advances doesn't change the facts of life, and biology. Its quite simple actually.

So Dad never had "the talk" with you, is that why you're confused?
Yes typically in a gay relationship there is a dominant and submissive in the relationship. Duh!!
You are the one that basically brought up dogs into the whole conversation by saying your whole procreation crap. As if women were like the bitches in the puppy mill. Just there to pop them out.
Fassnatting

San Dimas, CA

#187999 Apr 10, 2013
In 2000, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling upheld the right of private groups such as the Boy Scouts to exclude gays and lesbians from serving as troop leaders and or scout membership.

Now it's 2013 and this ruling resurfaces as lawmakers consider taking away tax exemptions from groups that still ban gays.

Glendora, California has had it's share of perverts who pray on children, they were protected by the GPD and political insiders all the way to it's city hall and council member's.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#188000 Apr 10, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww....C'mon Frankie....just this one time some of the SSMers showed their funny bone. It doesn't stop the debate though. Carry on paisan.
Awright, awright. How about this one.

How do you make your new girlfriend scream twice?

-Do her in the a** then wipe your d**k on the curtains!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb 20 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb 14 Mikey 11
lovers point inn of pacific grove dangeroud Jan 30 STB 1
Lovers Point Inn DO NOT STAY Here Jan 29 Richard 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jan '17 Dez1981 90
Review: David B Tolkan & Assoc - David B Tolkan... (Feb '09) Jan '17 Glades lake 31
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec '16 Smh 1,551

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages