Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
163,301 - 163,320 of 200,602 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186886
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, each decision of the court can contain multiple findings, on which future conclusions may be drawn.
Just because "Loving" dealt with interracial marriage, one aspect of the case found that marriage is a fundamental right of U.S. citizens.
Marriage, the lawfully wedded union of husband and wife. That is the definition of marriage within that fundamental right.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186888
Apr 6, 2013
 
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No its not.
Definition of MARRIAGE
1
a (1): the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2): the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage>
b: the mutual relation of married persons : wedlock
c: the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage
2
: an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effected; especially: the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities
3
: an intimate or close union <the marriage of painting and poetry J. T. Shawcross>
In the various USSC rulings on marriage, which definition of marriage did they use?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186889
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No its not.
Definition of MARRIAGE
1
a (1): the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2): the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage>
b: the mutual relation of married persons : wedlock
c: the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage
2
: an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effected; especially: the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities
3
: an intimate or close union <the marriage of painting and poetry J. T. Shawcross>
Aw shuddup Jizzybirdy you dopey jackass!

P.S. Cool beans! YUK!YUK!YUK! What a dope!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186890
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are fruity pansies! The only motorized bikes they could handle operating are scooters!lmfao!
Why are you so immature?

http://www.gbmcc.co.uk/home

http://dartmouthharleyclub.com/

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Magazine/InThisIssu...

http://www.outsports.com/2012/1/10/4052364/me...

http://www.riderclubs.com/clubs/gay-and-lesbi...

If the last three links don't work, here they are in parts, just copy & paste them together in a new window.

http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Magazine/
InThisIssue-articleid-3499-sec tionid-651.html

http://www.outsports.com/2012/1/10/4052364/
meet-openly-gay-pro-motorcycle -racer-luke-huff

http://www.riderclubs.com/clubs/
gay-and-lesbian-motorcycle-clu bs.html
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186891
Apr 6, 2013
 
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you hate america
Wow, that was relevant right!? I don't hate my country! I was simply saying I have never seen a masculine gay man.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186892
Apr 6, 2013
 
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word misused here is "always". Simply because it was done in the past, doesn't automatically mean it shouldn't be done now, or should be. If SSM is such a hot idea, why having societies, across time and place, incorporated it into their societal structures? Why didn't it naturally develop alongside of both monogamous, and polygamous, opposite sex marriage?
Many countries are incorporating it. The Netherlaands, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Portugal, Denmark, Argentina, Canada and South Africa. Several more are working at recognising same sex marriage soon. If something is going to happen it has to have a start.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186893
Apr 6, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that was relevant right!? I don't hate my country! I was simply saying I have never seen a masculine gay man.
If you disagree with Lilith, she thinks that means you hate your country. A real genius eh?
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186894
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so immature?
http://www.gbmcc.co.uk/home
http://dartmouthharleyclub.com/
http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Magazine/InThisIssu...
http://www.outsports.com/2012/1/10/4052364/me...
http://www.riderclubs.com/clubs/gay-and-lesbi...
If the last three links don't work, here they are in parts, just copy & paste them together in a new window.
http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/Magazine/
InThisIssue-articleid-3499-sec tionid-651.html
http://www.outsports.com/2012/1/10/4052364/
meet-openly-gay-pro-motorcycle -racer-luke-huff
http://www.riderclubs.com/clubs/
gay-and-lesbian-motorcycle-clu bs.html
You still haven't proved anything to me! Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets! I'd like to see a tiny little petite gay man riding a big Harley;)
Anonymous

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186895
Apr 6, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree with Lilith, she thinks that means you hate your country. A real genius eh?
That woman is a discrace! She probably thinks she deserves the patriot of the year award because she jiggles her loose skin for a living wearing american flag printed underwear.YUK.LOL

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186896
Apr 6, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that was relevant right!? I don't hate my country! I was simply saying I have never seen a masculine gay man.
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.

Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
DanFogole

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186898
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looks like the bible thumpers are out voted again!

Since: Apr 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186899
Apr 6, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That woman is a discrace! She probably thinks she deserves the patriot of the year award because she jiggles her loose skin for a living wearing american flag printed underwear.YUK.LOL
Whatever biatch... This girl has firm skin with double d firm breasts. You on the other bon bon eating trailer trash side with hips that look like shelves. The only wiggling you do is like the michelin man

Since: Apr 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186900
Apr 6, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree with Lilith, she thinks that means you hate your country. A real genius eh?
gee I thought you said you supported gay rights
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186901
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>No its not.
Definition of MARRIAGE
1
a (1): the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2): the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage>
b: the mutual relation of married persons : wedlock
c: the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage
2
: an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effected; especially: the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities
3
: an intimate or close union <the marriage of painting and poetry J. T. Shawcross>
Hey Jizzybirdy! Remember you used to lie and say posts from Madison, WI were not yours because you live in Chicago? I do!

YUK!YUK!YUK! What a lying jackass!
Brickers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186902
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looks like the bible thumpers are out voted again!

Next problem to solve.

Get off my site, poledancer45.

Since: Apr 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186903
Apr 6, 2013
 
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That woman is a discrace! She probably thinks she deserves the patriot of the year award because she jiggles her loose skin for a living wearing american flag printed underwear.YUK.LOL
Sorry but this girl won't wear an American flag untill all have equall rights... Don't pay income tax either and haven't for 8 years

Since: Apr 13

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186904
Apr 6, 2013
 
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.
Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
Sweetie that biatch lives in a trailer next to a box of chocolate
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186906
Apr 6, 2013
 
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.
Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
One of them kicked my ass once many years ago! Not because of any anti-gayness on my part, but because I deserved it. Ah youth!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186907
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>gee I thought you said you supported gay rights
I do!

P.S. Don't try to think.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186908
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Just when it seemed that things couldn't get any worse,
http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-04-05/im-sorry-...
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/se...
The latest offering from the gays. This is what we get, for even having them around us. I couldn't believe it, I was channel surfing on my radio today, and they were discussing this disgusting offering, from the gays. Complete depravity, and on the regular radio station. Completely disgusting. Talking about it, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. What's next, the Feces Flapjack? Menstrual Marinade? My god, we all know that body fluids are not for eating or drinking. This is what we get,from the gay side? This is your contribution to society? I'm never going to a bar again, because the phenomenon of the mixed-up order just gained a whole new meaning. I'd have to hurt anyone who served me one of these things. Think about this. This is beyond disgusting. And, talking about it on a public radio station, where children can hear it.
I believe your concerns are a bit overblown (no pun intended). It ain't likely that your corner pub is going to be serving up sloe jiz fins in the future. I suspect drinks like these will be served in private residences.

OTOH, just so you know this sort of thing isn't really all that new, how'd you like a nice cup of cat scat coffee or pint of spit beer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

http://www.bevlaw.com/bevlog/malt-beverage/be...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••