Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

MADAM KITTY

Conklin, NY

#187005 Apr 6, 2013
LILITH!!! What in god's name are you doing! You need to get your flabby toots down here to the brothel right now! Your best client Jimmy is here you know, the one with lobster syndrome who has a cleft eye. He wants you to queef the national anthem again, he says that's your best act! Now come on time is money!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187006 Apr 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your brain made out of two populations of genetically distinct cells that don't communicate with each other? Is that why you are so dumb? Nobody is trying to remove children from marriage. Some couples will have children, some won't. Gay marriage won't change that.
<quoted text>
And some couples will have monsters they wish they had aborted.
Bummer, eh?
:)
Yeah, like your parents. Bet that they still cry themselves to sleep every night. "Oh" they must cry "Oh, if only our son had been normal".

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#187007 Apr 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and family took a devastating down turn the last time GOVERNMENT got involved. Then they removed the commitment of marriage, now you want the government to remove children from marriage.
It is your bigotry towards heterosexuals like that stated above that caused me to realize the pointlessness of meeting with you. Quit your whining and hypocrisy.
SMile.
<quoted text>
No, that claim eliminates children from the equation, making marriage merely a friendship.
Falsely blaming heterosexuals for the demise of marriage exposes your hatred and ignorance. Bigotry.
You have no pages from my play book.
Snicker.
No, monster, many married couples are childless. That doesn't mean their marriages are merely friendships.
Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#187008 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey biatch ... does your fiance know you smoke three pacs of non filter a day... guess he would given he's yo older brother.
That's really cute, but I don't have a brother, only 2 sisters, sry to say strike 1, please try again!:)
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187009 Apr 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a clear lie.
<quoted text>
Well, a woman can marry a man, if you hold men and women equal, why don't you think a man should also be able to marry a man?
<quoted text>
Whatever.
I wasn't grunting and clicking at you. I won't give you a straight answer until you provide some, to the questions I asked you, many, many posts ago.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187010 Apr 6, 2013
MADAM KITTY wrote:
LILITH!!! What in god's name are you doing! You need to get your flabby toots down here to the brothel right now! Your best client Jimmy is here you know, the one with lobster syndrome who has a cleft eye. He wants you to queef the national anthem again, he says that's your best act! Now come on time is money!
whatever country fried biatch

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#187011 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear, from your avatar, that you needed someone elses leg to use, as you are afraid to show your ugly mug. You best bet is to use "Assy McGee" as a tag.
LOL. YOU are talking about ugly mugs!?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#187012 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like your parents. Bet that they still cry themselves to sleep every night. "Oh" they must cry "Oh, if only our son had been normal".
You can't even tell a woman from a man by looking. Guess you don't care much at those truck stops...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#187013 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't grunting and clicking at you. I won't give you a straight answer until you provide some, to the questions I asked you, many, many posts ago.
You are going to dodge. No shock.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187014 Apr 6, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're old enough to be on here?
...I'm not....
Anonymous

Conklin, NY

#187015 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>whatever country fried biatch
Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187016 Apr 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting men in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other.
Hmmmm...let's call that "Plan B".
<quoted text>
LOL. Speaking of freak show, did Topix ban you because you refused to take that pic of your face back down?
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is a simple equal rights issue.
Everybody has equal rights when it comes to getting married to more than one person.
Should everybody be able to marry more than one person?
Well, why not start a forum about polygamy and talk about it.
You wish to open a dialogue with me? Apologize to KiMare. Then, we may continue.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187017 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's really cute, but I don't have a brother, only 2 sisters, sry to say strike 1, please try again!:)
so your a lesbian then
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#187018 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>are you talkin about people in the christain faith.. i agree that is unworthy
I agree that the Christians helped to draft those laws, and that they overstepped their bounds. Why did you quit school?

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187019 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
loser i had two clients already today... hello stupid

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187020 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the Christians helped to draft those laws, and that they overstepped their bounds. Why did you quit school?
i couldn't do it

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187021 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
why do you hate equallity and america

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#187022 Apr 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish to open a dialogue with me? Apologize to KiMare. Then, we may continue.
No way I will apologize to that.
If you won't have a dialogue with me, fine.

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#187024 Apr 6, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still here? You're so proud of your job, you don't want to keep your client waiting. If you waste anymore time your madam is going to give you a lashing!
why do you still hate equal rights
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#187025 Apr 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat feces doesn't eat dogs.
Sure doesn't dummy. Cat feces eating dogs eat cat feces. And you might too. Wouldn't doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb 20 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb 14 Mikey 11
lovers point inn of pacific grove dangeroud Jan 30 STB 1
Lovers Point Inn DO NOT STAY Here Jan 29 Richard 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jan '17 Dez1981 90
Review: David B Tolkan & Assoc - David B Tolkan... (Feb '09) Jan '17 Glades lake 31
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec '16 Smh 1,551

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages