Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,151)

Showing posts 163,001 - 163,020 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Families are the foundation of society, the building blocks. Especially marriages with children. Thus justified government perks. To encourage marriage. If there were no government perks for marriage, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
I believe there should only be government benefits for families with children regardless of their parents marital status or sexual preference. And lesser benefits if any for families without children since marriage is good for society. ALL marriage, even unpopular ones like those child molesting welfare cheating polygamists. And yes, siblings.
WOO HOOO! Gimme some lucky charms.
Beautiful point. Excellent!
Anonymous

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
That's a pretty nice bike you got posted there. No gay man would be able to handle a machine like that, so I'm guessing you're a lesbian. How are those carolina work boots treating your back?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That gal in the orange sweater has some great moves.
:-D
They gots happy feet.
Anonymous

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Beautiful point. Excellent!
Frank there just has a fascination with incest, I think he he comments on that in every post. Frank Rizzo I'm concerned about you!
Silver Springs Walker

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
It's very obvious that non of you people work! Stop ranting about non sensible irritance and go get a job you lo$ers!
We have jobs. This is the job; watching you. We, most, work for Government Watch Project Aa All Utah '48. We sit here and monitor this crap and record the file entry of each poster which is cross referenced by the IP number/telephone landline & physical address/name of sender. We cross this with times of day relative to posted work schedule or other reference schedule under your Social & public record term search. Happens pretty fast but makes for a hugely boring read for a hugely boring day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank there just has a fascination with incest, I think he he comments on that in every post. Frank Rizzo I'm concerned about you!
You gotta understand, Sis is smokin' hot!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No sir, there is a big difference between making a publicity stunt, and voicing our opinions about the current state of marriage law. That is below your intelligence to even try that. I am now the disappointed one. You infer that merely voicing opposition to your cause is "coming out', and that is not the case.
As for "us guys", getting on television and going on and on about the evils of homosexuality, is our response to your getting on television and going on and on about the needs of homosexuals to marry. If you stop it, then we won't have anything to respond to. We have never gotten into the public eye and said, EXPLICITLY, "I am straight, and I'd like to thank all my supporters, etc". That is solely the demesne of the homosexuals. We both know this, and to act as if it is quid pro quo is intellectually dishonest of you. We both know that banging the drum about the issue is a public cry to rally, but to get up and say "I am gay" is a personal message about oneself, and, again, we both know this. 2 different matters entirely.
As for labelling this forum "Coming out", that is preposterous.
Finally, "Bottom line, LGBT people are going to continue to "come out" until such a time that it is no longer necessary." is an open declaration of continual harassment. You and I both know that there is no "need" to "come out", it is a desire to feel equal to us that drives your kind to do this, not any kind of imagined "need". I feel no "need" to tell anyone what my orientation is, it doesn't matter.
Sir, this post of yours has left me a little glum, I expected better from you.
We will not "get used" to being bombarded by your inferior side trumpeting on about how equal you are, when your need to dispute some inferiority complex is conceived form within. Please stop it at once, I don't have to know, I don't want to know, and I find this to be similar to your need to get to our children in schools first. We don't want our kids indoctrinated before they're even old enough to know about sexual matters, at all, and we don't you to shovel it down our throats, either. you have no right to tell us about yourselves, and we object to this telling of unnecessary information. That's one of the many problems with your issue, you're too pushy. And y'all whine when we push back. I believe that the next time someone tells me that they're gay, I'm going to tell them to go away and leave me alone and not to talk to me, again, which I've never done, before.
"...a desire to feel equal to us..."

"...bombarded by your inferior side trumpeting on about how equal you are..."

"We don't want our kids indoctrinated..."

"You have no right to tell us about yourselves..."

----------

1.) I DO feel equal to you. Is there any doubt in your mind that people like me are not your equal?

2.) No one is indoctrinating your kids. I don't know about you, but knew about gays when I was very young. If I'm not mistaken, it was a preacher who talked about it. Then I clearly remember a pamphlet from church that talked about Sodom and Gomorrah--showing men touching other men.

3.) What is it that bothers you so much about our telling you about ourselves? I doubt that any gay person has ever said anything more to you than "I'm gay". If anyone has regaled you with explicit details of their sex life, then that person was an idiot.
Typically, it's you guys who let your imaginations run wild--grossing yourselves out with lurid images--wondering to yourselves, "who's the man and who's the woman?".
When I haven't spoken to someone in years and I reconnect with them on facebook, one of the first questions they ask is "Are you married?" Second question is "do you have kids?"
I respond honestly and say, "No, I'm gay."
What's so disturbing about that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Silver Springs Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
We have jobs. This is the job; watching you. We, most, work for Government Watch Project Aa All Utah '48. We sit here and monitor this crap and record the file entry of each poster which is cross referenced by the IP number/telephone landline & physical address/name of sender. We cross this with times of day relative to posted work schedule or other reference schedule under your Social & public record term search. Happens pretty fast but makes for a hugely boring read for a hugely boring day.
Did you catch the sweet pension I'm getting? Nice eh? WOOHOOO! Sit here and post silly nonsense while it rolls in.

Earned every dime. Honestly. I'm worth it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty nice bike you got posted there. No gay man would be able to handle a machine like that, so I'm guessing you're a lesbian. How are those carolina work boots treating your back?
Keep guessing toots. I'll give you a hint though. My wife does like to ride pillion. We've been married for almost 15 years if that helps you figure things out.

That bike, BTW, is a 1978 Honda 750 I bought new. By today's standards it is overweight, underpowered, and has inferior suspension and braking. I still love it though, lots of happy memories and miles.

There are some competitive gay riders. Homosexuality doesn't limit coordination, stamina, or courage.

Lastly, I favor Caterpillar boots. They're comfortable and durable and relatively water resistant.

HTH

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was just pointing out how idiotic it is to equate an ever only duplicated sterile half to the gender diversity of marriage.
Most people don't know I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man until I tell them.
Kind of messes up your gay twirl, doesn't it.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Third response to my post that has no direct counter, just ad homoan attacks against me.
A clear sign of a failed position.
I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I exposed VV's claim as an idiotic gay twirl lie.
The only counter was not direct responses, they were ad homoan gay troll attacks.
I never claimed homosexuals were sterile, I accurately noted that ss couples are desolate and barren.
There is no such thing as ss 'marriages'. It is an oxymoron.
Numerous relationships 'commit to each other' without being called marriage.
Consider yourself schooled.
And a liar.
Smile.
You've schooled no one. You referring to anyone as a liar is quite hilarious. Your claims about yourself are unproven and a bit farfetched as I've pointed out recently and not so recently.

Homosexuals are no more barron that heterosexual couples that resort to artificial insemination, surrogates, etc.

I suppose the numerous legally married gay couples will be surprised to find out you've declared their legally recognised marriages don't exist.

Smirk!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lucy, go wait in the truck
Hi loonny bird, go wait under the truck...lol

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a bill to rename SFO Harvey Milk International. I don't mind but I like Emperor Norton International better.
If they rename it Harvey Milk, I would have to endure my crude New York relatives "Flying" out to visit me. "We'll be FLYING into Harvey Milk around COCKTAIL hour..."
If they rename it to Milk, they should have a special pedophile wing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If they rename it to Milk, they should have a special pedophile wing.
Yeah. And there's that.
Overages

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Jose Angel Marquez, 29 of West Covina, California was arrested for marijuana cultivation and sales of marijuana.

Marquez later posted a bond on $100,000 bail. He is due to appear for arraignment at Citrus Court in West Covina, California on May 17, 2013.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hi loonny bird, go wait under the truck...lol
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Jizzybird58 is such a silly jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Awww no reach around?
Nope, no contact at all with you creep!
MessNotWithMe

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

"Fisting" and "rimming" are filthy practices not equivalent to heterosexual marriage in any way. The CDC fact sheet for Sept. 2011 states men who have sex with men are 44 times more likely than other men to contract HIV. And, the children are NOT all right, since studies by the Witherspoon Institute show children raised by homosexuals fare worse socially, psychologically and physically than people raised in other family arrangements. The children of parents who at some point had a same-sex partner were more likely to be on welfare, have a history of depression, have less education and reported 3 times as often as children of intact biological families that they were forced to have sex, the study found.
Here is what an honest gay activist found: "To be fully formed, children need to be free to generously receive from and express affection to parents of both genders. Genderless marriages deny this fullness.
There are perhaps a hundred different things, small and large, that are negotiated between parents and kids every week. Moms and dads interact differently with their children. To give kids two moms or two dads is to withhold from them someone whom they desperately need and deserve in order to be whole and happy. It is to permanently etch “deprivation” on their hearts."

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there closet case. You still in denial?
Denial of what? That I support gay rights but not the trophy.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have the same right that you demand? To deny rights to folks I dont like? I have a list
Sigh.....still pontificating.....how do u fit it all in? From dispensing advise from on high to fighting for truth, justice, and the American way dressed up in your Super Big D outfit......does it look anything like the outfit Super Grover wears? How do u do it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh.....still pontificating.....how do u fit it all in? From dispensing advise from on high to fighting for truth, justice, and the American way dressed up in your Super Big D outfit......does it look anything like the outfit Super Grover wears? How do u do it?
He posts like some spun out post monkey all day, all the while directing his staff from conference rooms in his multinational corporation (in Modesto!) And talking to kids in school about astronomy and don't forget balloon piloting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,001 - 163,020 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••