Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,721 - 162,740 of 200,344 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít happen to be gay, I am an American that supports the rights of my fellow Americans regardless of if they are different than myself as all American patriots do
You donít think men can have compassion,
Wrong
In your every post, we feel your love!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!
um look biatch I make on average $150 an hour and some nights 2000 in the VIP room... and sorry the only canker is you

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Today Bob Casey Jr.(my US senator), Tom Carper of Delaware, and Mark Kirk of Illinois have all have endorsed marriage. Does your US senator support marriage equality?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supporte...
Permits

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

It's tea party time?

Does that mean we can dump them?

Since they are so toxic we might need a permit.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
Reported! Sexism! Angry death threat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Reported! Promoting slavery! Conspiring to gang rape underage girls!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!
Hey! Easy there. I tip $5 bills! Sometimes $20 or $50 hell, probably a $100 a few times. Depends how drunk I am.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Xavier Breath is a real angry and nasty one but aren't you being a little too tough on him?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twirl.
I simply state facts;
-The culture and government have never had a problem with childless marriage. They have a problem with calling ss couples married.
Cultures have always had a problem with monsters.
KiMare wrote:
-At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Speaking of evolution, sometimes things go wrong, and monsters are born.
What do you think should be done with them?
KiMare wrote:
-SCOTUS has numerous times noted the connection and importance between marriage and children.
-ss couples can only ever be only half of a marriage.
No sweat, twist or hate.
Smile.
Should chimeras be allowed to marry if they have both male and female DNA?
:)
:)

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
Anonymous

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and think in the abstract sometimes toots. Put your yuk factor aside if you can for a moment.
Think about why incest marriage is illegal. Those reasons may not be valid. You are culturally condition to think YUK! about some relationships. Is your aversion valid? What's it based on?
In many states you can marry your first cousin. Why not your sibling?
How would siblings marrying hurt you? Or them? Would you even know if you saw a happy incest couple?
It's wrong! Big time. Incest is such a crime it should be punishable by death! Start having kids with your sister, see how they turn out. These reasons are valid! It's not something we say YUK to because of a cultural condition. Its wrong because you share the same parents. You are from the same gene pool. You are familly! Just the fact that you are saying all this nasty crap proves you and your family are nothing but trash! You are the type of person I expect to see on the Jerry Springer show because you cheated on your girlfriend with your sister! If you were to have a kid with her you would be the babys dad/uncle. So horribly disqusting. Go get your head checked you degenerate!
Anonymous

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>um look biatch I make on average $150 an hour and some nights 2000 in the VIP room... and sorry the only canker is you
Yeah, that's really something to be proud of:) Do you ever get sick of old men drooling over your cellulite and c section scars. Yuck. The only girls who get jobs as strippers are the ones who are too stupid and trashy to do anything else. You don't understand simple math and you read at a 3rd grade level, so you just jiggle your loose skin for money..WINNING..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not one rational argument against gay marriage. I think even people against gay marriage are realizing this fact. And they are starting to admit to themselves that homophobia is the only real thing behind their opposition to gay marriage.
The only good argument against gay marriage is your stupid ass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>It's wrong! Big time. Incest is such a crime it should be punishable by death! Start having kids with your sister, see how they turn out. These reasons are valid! It's not something we say YUK to because of a cultural condition. Its wrong because you share the same parents. You are from the same gene pool. You are familly! Just the fact that you are saying all this nasty crap proves you and your family are nothing but trash! You are the type of person I expect to see on the Jerry Springer show because you cheated on your girlfriend with your sister! If you were to have a kid with her you would be the babys dad/uncle. So horribly disqusting. Go get your head checked you degenerate!
Relax toots. I could be my own grandpa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. I agree. If the Africans can "marry" white people, why can't two persons of the same SEX "marry" one another as well? We dog lovers are totally supportive because we know our turn will come. All we need it the right high paid agenda driven Government judge.

Ronald
Anonymous

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Easy there. I tip $5 bills! Sometimes $20 or $50 hell, probably a $100 a few times. Depends how drunk I am.
Yeah, maybe for a good looking woman. That braud is old and disqusting, I wouldn't tip her a penny. She says she makes 150 an hour! I call bull on that, she's probably lucky if she goes home at the end of the night with 50!..lol

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't be the same without him and the guy never uses insults.
Unless of course you are a progressive, believing having a different opinion is a grave insult!
How's that Old Honda running? My son just sold his Yamaha R6 at a tidy profit after having much fun with it for a few years.
Yes, bumper stickers do amuse, but they run out of steam after a bit. And they cannot seem to carry on a dialogue.

I've not run the 750 since a good ride in heavy rain. I was on back roads that had been well washed of oil so traction was great, wild life was hiding under cover, and traffic was nil. I noted a problem with high speed performance that is probably a matter of having switched to the more restrictive OEM style pipes while leaving on the pod filters and larger main jets. So it'll be back to stock jetting with the old air box installed. That'll give me the opportunity to polish the carbs up a bit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, maybe for a good looking woman. That braud is old and disqusting, I wouldn't tip her a penny. She says she makes 150 an hour! I call bull on that, she's probably lucky if she goes home at the end of the night with 50!..lol
When I have my beer goggles on you're all pretty!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and think in the abstract sometimes toots. Put your yuk factor aside if you can for a moment.
Think about why incest marriage is illegal. Those reasons may not be valid. You are culturally condition to think YUK! about some relationships. Is your aversion valid? What's it based on?
In many states you can marry your first cousin. Why not your sibling?
How would siblings marrying hurt you? Or them? Would you even know if you saw a happy incest couple?
I'm surprised no one has brought up the frequency of incest in royalty. And the acceptance of it by the Catholic Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,396
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Sun harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel Jul 24 Elders of Zion 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search