Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,621 - 162,640 of 200,561 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh but she is right up your alley, a bigot and a racist.
Still mad Jizzy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>If at all possible,could you please post a link to the statistics that you speak of?
As if you really give a sh!t.

Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, you're a fundamentalist Christian.
I don't have to guess, you're a jackass.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
Statistics show that most gays suffered from sexual abuse as a child. The trauma caused a complex to develope and therefor the mindset became corrupt. In most cases it's a coping mechanism!
If you're finding your statistics on right wing whack-a-doodle sites like World Nut Daily, then you should know that those sites make up any and all statistics to suit their agenda, Cuntry Gril.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
I'd be on my way to Toledo, Ohio for a quick trailer swap tonight, but a tragedy at work a month ago presents the opportunity for IRS seizure of assets, due to the fact that my boss, who was suffering from the rarest form of leukemia in the world, put a .380 to his head and got off the train at Willoughby. And I found our sally ports blockaded tonight. BTW, my boss was gay, and I loved him like a brother. Used to hang notes on his truck, and his back, "Gay man" and such. We had a great relationship, right up until he lost hope. No-one else at work had the guts to jest with him about it, and I will miss him. Thought I'd throw that one in, just to show that I don't hate gays for a second.
If anyone cares to look at it:
http://www.the-daily-record.com/obituaries/20...
He was like an older brother to me.
My sincerest condolences to you and his family and other friends. From experience I know the sting suicide leaves behind.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you straight people should stop having gay babies. See in the end it's all the fault of the breeders. Lol
Perhaps we could hold a telethon to collect money.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
The only prevailing interest a government has in marriage is to protect and support the sole safe birthplace of society's members.
The government has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
First, your response has NOTHING to do with the basic essence of marriage. It is what it is, and ss couples not only don't qualify, they are a defective failure of the very core goal of evolution!
Second, why in hell should the government do any such thing? There has been no problem with that aspect of marriage.
You apparently forgot your very own farmer analogy;
A farmer who produces.
A farmer who doesn't produce because of age, disability or choice.
VV who never produces claiming to be a farmer.
VV who buys farm produce and claims to be a farmer.
And sillier still?
VV demands to be called a farmer too because the government doesn't demand that farmers farm.
Oh, and the government still has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
If only you could read what you write through the eyes of those of us who use logic...

You are barking mad.

I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that each day the media reports another statistic that shows increasing support for same-gender marriage. And it probably doesn't help that republican pundits and politicians are now coming out of the woodwork saying that they support same-gender marriage and would support a leader that supports us, as well.

The world is changing around you and you are powerless to do anything about it. It's driven a lot of folks insane, so you shouldn't feel so bad as you continue to lose your grip.

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>It's just plain WRONG!!! When you have same sex couples together its like trying to drive a vehicle with no wheels. It just doesn't work!!!!! You want scientific facts not religous, well here you go EVOLUTION, a man was not meant to mate with another man, and a woman was not meant to mate with another woman! That back door you have is for excremating! Nothing was intended to go IN only OUT! If everyone in the world was a homo humanity would seize and die! And when it comes to s.s couples adopting kids, well in all honesty I would rather see a child in a loving home than in an orphanage. But what do you think that does to a child to only have 2 dads or 2 moms? Not one of each how it is meant to be!
I have officially decided that you are simply here to stir the pot.

No one could be so ridiculous.

"Excremating"?!? I nearly fell out of my chair on that one.

1.) People are not baby machines, whose sole purpose in life is to have child after child after child.

2.) God put tingly nerves around our sex organs for a reason. It wasn't just so people could keep popping out kids. It is a way of expressing love. It's decent exercise. And it's not a bad reliever of stress.

3.) If you don't like it "up the jacksie (look it up)" then don't do it. But many people--men and women--find anal sex to be enjoyable. Plus, history is full of examples of anal sex being used as birth control.

4.) You seem to have no problem with single-parent households. Why would it matter if a child is raised in a same-sex household. Both households "deprive" a child of either a father or a mother. And there are no studies that have shown same-sex households result in disastrous outcomes. Same-sex households produce happy, functional, and productive children around the world. That's just the fact.
Sheesh

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) People are not baby machines, whose sole purpose in life is to have child after child after child.
2.) God put tingly nerves around our sex organs for a reason. It wasn't just so people could keep popping out kids. It is a way of expressing love. It's decent exercise. And it's not a bad reliever of stress.
3.) If you don't like it "up the jacksie (look it up)" then don't do it. But many people--men and women--find anal sex to be enjoyable. Plus, history is full of examples of anal sex being used as birth control.
4.) You seem to have no problem with single-parent households. Why would it matter if a child is raised in a same-sex household. Both households "deprive" a child of either a father or a mother. And there are no studies that have shown same-sex households result in disastrous outcomes. Same-sex households produce happy, functional, and productive children around the world. That's just the fact.
I particularly loved her slant eyed zipper heads remark! Is that something a true Christian would post? How wonderful,a racist Christian,I bet her Jesus just loved that remark! WOW!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly loved her slant eyed zipper heads remark! Is that something a true Christian would post? How wonderful,a racist Christian,I bet her Jesus just loved that remark! WOW!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!
Sheesh

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!
Who is Bill? But if you care to comment on the content of my post feel free to do so! otherwise perhaps you should mind your own business and try to not spam the boards so much! Are you a racist also,like her? Do you refer to Asians as zipper heads to?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Bill? But if you care to comment on the content of my post feel free to do so! otherwise perhaps you should mind your own business and try to not spam the boards so much! Are you a racist also,like her? Do you refer to Asians as zipper heads to?
Reported! Racism! Hateful racial slurs! Spam! Threats!

P.S. You're Bill, you big dope!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're finding your statistics on right wing whack-a-doodle sites like World Nut Daily, then you should know that those sites make up any and all statistics to suit their agenda, Cuntry Gril.
Reported! Hateful taunting! Ugly sexist slur!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Racism! Hateful racial slurs! Spam! Threats!
P.S. You're Bill, you big dope!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Hey Frankie Love? Wassup?

Did you have a Happy Easter?

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Lynwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Easter

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
The only prevailing interest a government has in marriage is to protect and support the sole safe birthplace of society's members.
The government has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
First, your response has NOTHING to do with the basic essence of marriage. It is what it is, and ss couples not only don't qualify, they are a defective failure of the very core goal of evolution!
Second, why in hell should the government do any such thing? There has been no problem with that aspect of marriage.
A farmer who produces.
And sillier still?
VV demands to be called a farmer too because the government doesn't demand that farmers farm.
Oh, and the government still has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could read what you write through the eyes of those of us who use logic...
You are barking mad.
I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that each day the media reports another statistic that shows increasing support for same-gender marriage. And it probably doesn't help that republican pundits and politicians are now coming out of the woodwork saying that they support same-gender marriage and would support a leader that supports us, as well.
The world is changing around you and you are powerless to do anything about it. It's driven a lot of folks insane, so you shouldn't feel so bad as you continue to lose your grip.
Hillarious VV, some of your best comedy!!!

Here is your 'logic';

1. The lap-dog media.

2. Politicians flip-flopping.

I'm impressed! And this in response to YOUR analogy!

George Orwell said the world was changing too. Oh, and he also said this,

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it."

Smirk.

PS You still have no counter to the basic essence of marriage, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who is saying the only purpose of life is baby making? The issue is you making the stupid assertion that babies have nothing to do with marriage.

2. That sex organ is called a vagina. A sphincter muscle is as country girl asserted solely designed solely for excreting. Damn you are one scary social worker...

3. Now you are promoting an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior? Really???

4. Who said she has no problem with single parent households? Why do you need to constantly put words in people's mouths and ignore what they are saying? It smacks of denial and a defective argument...

As a 'social worker'(pun intended), you know that the devastating social healthy of a child in a single parent home is only exceeded by those in lesbian households.

You are a bully troll VV. An near senile old man just kicked your sphincter.

Smile.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a defective failure of the primary goal of evolution. Literally ''unmarriage'.

LOL
So you won't answer the question? Just spew more hate? Are you afraid to debate the subject?

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
A farmer who produces.
And sillier still?
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
Hillarious VV, some of your best comedy!!!
Here is your 'logic';
1. The lap-dog media.
2. Politicians flip-flopping.
I'm impressed! And this in response to YOUR analogy!
George Orwell said the world was changing too. Oh, and he also said this,
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it."
Smirk.
PS You still have no counter to the basic essence of marriage, a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Dear, your mind is going. I've responded to your "cross cultural constraint crapola" so many times that it's just not worth my effort to do so again.

And quoting George Orwell in this case is stupid. A bunch of former slave owners in the late 1800s could have said the same thing. Would they have been speaking the truth as they ranted and raved over the emancipation proclamation?

Just because someone said something doesn't make it true. You of all people should know that.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the plainly obvious Gay, who dresses and talks like a woman or are you more descrete about it in public?
I'm more like the gay NFL player that came out recently. Masculine and just like your average straight guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••