Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Two Twotts Tottu

Sonoma, CA

#186132 Apr 1, 2013
`
It dont say nothing in the bible about wearing no tights. You has got a screw loose and wearing themn tights is not gone to help you much. The bible says that the oils is the way the truth and the light. That means that the battery is NOT in the bible and so electric fans that make some volts on mountains are the devils worship nad you are running around in them tights for no good earthly reason as that is all you can think about which is runnin around in tights. Man, boy you sure got a problem with them tights as nobody wants to see you in them and god dont allow and the guldang famly next doors dog wont like it neither. SO stop running around like a full up fool in them tights. Just trying to help.
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186133 Apr 1, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that the abortion law was passed based on logic and women's rights just as the marriage law will so gays can have equal marriage rights. Keep preaching your hate. How does your god feel about you being a bigot?
Are you the plainly obvious Gay, who dresses and talks like a woman or are you more descrete about it in public?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#186134 Apr 1, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the plainly obvious Gay, who dresses and talks like a woman or are you more descrete about it in public?
Are you the typical fat cottage cheesed ass bacon eating country thunder thighed country hefer or are you able to wear a girdle and hope no one notices you break sidewalks as you walk?
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186135 Apr 1, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one without your own thoughts. You quote the bible and repeat things you have been told. Can you actually debate this topic without quoting scriptures and without using points that have been brainwashed into your thick skull. My first question to you if you can actually have a debate is.
Can you tell me what it is that gays actually want from this while gay marriage/rights debate?
It's just plain WRONG!!! When you have same sex couples together its like trying to drive a vehicle with no wheels. It just doesn't work!!!!! You want scientific facts not religous, well here you go EVOLUTION, a man was not meant to mate with another man, and a woman was not meant to mate with another woman! That back door you have is for excremating! Nothing was intended to go IN only OUT! If everyone in the world was a homo humanity would seize and die! And when it comes to s.s couples adopting kids, well in all honesty I would rather see a child in a loving home than in an orphanage. But what do you think that does to a child to only have 2 dads or 2 moms? Not one of each how it is meant to be!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186136 Apr 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the typical fat cottage cheesed ass bacon eating country thunder thighed country hefer or are you able to wear a girdle and hope no one notices you break sidewalks as you walk?
Naah. She's not your type.

She's way out of your league salami-tits.

Too funny!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186137 Apr 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm well toned.lol. Not fat at all:) You woudn't even know I had 2 kids. I was very athletic in school and I still exercise so I have that "yoga" body as you would say:) And F.Y.I most country people aren't fat we all work hard:) Physical work keeps us in shape:) Not like most of the citiots who sit behind a desk all day and don't do anything other than stare at a computer screen. All those celebrity idiots look so good from their personal trainers, they need the help because they're to damn stupid to know how to do anything on their own. So when I see that it makes me feel even better about myself because I've kept this body all on my own:) really without even trying!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186139 Apr 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. She's not your type.
She's way out of your league salami-tits.
Too funny!
Salami-tits? What Dan is a girl? Oh, I see, she/he is a lesbian her birth name is problably something delicously white trash like Crystal or Brittney! Hey "Dan" are you one of those big butchy brauds of whome actually looks like a man until you take your shirt off? Do you also have a trashy tattoo on your leg and a peircing under your lower lip?
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186140 Apr 1, 2013
Statistics show that most gays suffered from sexual abuse as a child. The trauma caused a complex to develope and therefor the mindset became corrupt. In most cases it's a coping mechanism!
Anonymous

Alexandria, VA

#186141 Apr 1, 2013
To one of my previous posts please excuse the extra L I put in probably!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#186142 Apr 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ronald.
I always enjoy your posts. Tell your honey I said Arf!
Frankie Rizzo.
Frankie Rizzo.

Thanks. My honey told me to tell you he sends his most sincere Bow Wows.

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186143 Apr 1, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>The koreans!
as a race? what do you ahve against South Korea?
Flounder

Covina, CA

#186144 Apr 1, 2013
Eat fish, live longer?

Healthday // Health day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186149 Apr 1, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Salami-tits? What Dan is a girl? Oh, I see, she/he is a lesbian her birth name is problably something delicously white trash like Crystal or Brittney! Hey "Dan" are you one of those big butchy brauds of whome actually looks like a man until you take your shirt off? Do you also have a trashy tattoo on your leg and a peircing under your lower lip?
No, Dan is a man with big floppy salami-tits.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186150 Apr 1, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh but she is right up your alley, a bigot and a racist.
Still mad Jizzy?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186151 Apr 1, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>If at all possible,could you please post a link to the statistics that you speak of?
As if you really give a sh!t.

Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186153 Apr 1, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, you're a fundamentalist Christian.
I don't have to guess, you're a jackass.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#186154 Apr 1, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
Statistics show that most gays suffered from sexual abuse as a child. The trauma caused a complex to develope and therefor the mindset became corrupt. In most cases it's a coping mechanism!
If you're finding your statistics on right wing whack-a-doodle sites like World Nut Daily, then you should know that those sites make up any and all statistics to suit their agenda, Cuntry Gril.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186155 Apr 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
I'd be on my way to Toledo, Ohio for a quick trailer swap tonight, but a tragedy at work a month ago presents the opportunity for IRS seizure of assets, due to the fact that my boss, who was suffering from the rarest form of leukemia in the world, put a .380 to his head and got off the train at Willoughby. And I found our sally ports blockaded tonight. BTW, my boss was gay, and I loved him like a brother. Used to hang notes on his truck, and his back, "Gay man" and such. We had a great relationship, right up until he lost hope. No-one else at work had the guts to jest with him about it, and I will miss him. Thought I'd throw that one in, just to show that I don't hate gays for a second.
If anyone cares to look at it:
http://www.the-daily-record.com/obituaries/20...
He was like an older brother to me.
My sincerest condolences to you and his family and other friends. From experience I know the sting suicide leaves behind.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#186156 Apr 1, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you straight people should stop having gay babies. See in the end it's all the fault of the breeders. Lol
Perhaps we could hold a telethon to collect money.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#186157 Apr 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
The only prevailing interest a government has in marriage is to protect and support the sole safe birthplace of society's members.
The government has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
First, your response has NOTHING to do with the basic essence of marriage. It is what it is, and ss couples not only don't qualify, they are a defective failure of the very core goal of evolution!
Second, why in hell should the government do any such thing? There has been no problem with that aspect of marriage.
You apparently forgot your very own farmer analogy;
A farmer who produces.
A farmer who doesn't produce because of age, disability or choice.
VV who never produces claiming to be a farmer.
VV who buys farm produce and claims to be a farmer.
And sillier still?
VV demands to be called a farmer too because the government doesn't demand that farmers farm.
Oh, and the government still has no prevailing interest in selectively supporting friendships.
Bazinga!
If only you could read what you write through the eyes of those of us who use logic...

You are barking mad.

I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that each day the media reports another statistic that shows increasing support for same-gender marriage. And it probably doesn't help that republican pundits and politicians are now coming out of the woodwork saying that they support same-gender marriage and would support a leader that supports us, as well.

The world is changing around you and you are powerless to do anything about it. It's driven a lot of folks insane, so you shouldn't feel so bad as you continue to lose your grip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,461
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]