Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185725 Mar 30, 2013
I know that I said that I was done with you, but, dag-nabbit, yer just too much fun to pass on....Yer more fun than a hootenanny..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#185726 Mar 30, 2013
Hoolled wrote:
Looks like the raving idiots have been drinking worm wood alcohol before they post here.
Dancing with the green fairy. Thujone.

It's been a very long time but I remember it fondly. Thanks for reminding me. I may pick up a jug.
Pillings

La Puente, CA

#185727 Mar 30, 2013
Don't be fubar like NY state.

The man arrested in the fatal shooting of one person and wounding three of others in New York's Brooklyn's Coney Island neighborhood earlier this month has been released from custody.

If this don't take the cake - more idiots in charge.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185728 Mar 30, 2013
Pillings wrote:
Don't be fubar like NY state.
The man arrested in the fatal shooting of one person and wounding three of others in New York's Brooklyn's Coney Island neighborhood earlier this month has been released from custody.
If this don't take the cake - more idiots in charge.
As a New Yorker, I say....."Let's go, Mets!"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185729 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't tolerate dopes like you very well.
But as far as marriage equality. I'm for it. For all consenting adults. If it's not allowed for everyone, it's not equality. Either everyone or no one.
Ohhh, no, Mikey, old bean, don't be like that, he's from your side of the fence, you can keep him....
:-D
We don't need him over here, sabotaging our side....Shooting US in the feet.....Like Chongo does, so often.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#185730 Mar 30, 2013
jose cruze III wrote:
OK ,..... imagine this
some creepy 85 year old man -{ and over paid federal employee } creates an arraignment for unlimited sex with a desperate unemployable 18 year old Filipino gay male prostitute & in exchange ,.. they get 'married'
what's to stop the ' prostitute ' from collecting full federal retirement and healthcare benefits for the rest of his life?
a free ride for some little scum bag
you idiot liberals will bankrupt the nation very quickly
Oh please... Straight people have been entering into those kinds of relationships for eons. You think marrying someone for their money or looks is something new?
scott

Missouri City, TX

#185731 Mar 30, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185732 Mar 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please... Straight people have been entering into those kinds of relationships for eons. You think marrying someone for their money or looks is something new?
But you must admit that, in spite of the eons-old existence of this phenomenon, the scenario mentioned above will certainly open new avenues for abuse, from an entirely new angle? Potentially speaking, the poorly-maintained dam may suddenly find itself gushing even more, such as the "Anchor-Baby" scenario provides for?
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185733 Mar 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't tolerate dopes like you very well.
But as far as marriage equality. I'm for it. For all consenting adults. If it's not allowed for everyone, it's not equality. Either everyone or no one.
in other words you are not willing to give gay folks marraige equality...

dont mince words
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185734 Mar 30, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, no, Mikey, old bean, don't be like that, he's from your side of the fence, you can keep him....
We don't need him over here, sabotaging our side....Shooting US in the feet.....Like Chongo does, so often.
he actually isnt.
Trimmers

La Puente, CA

#185735 Mar 30, 2013
norks to you all.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185736 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words you are not willing to give gay folks marraige equality...
dont mince words
How on earth did even you get that all fu**ed up? In other words? What the hell are you trying to say? Because that isn't what Mike said, at all. Mike is FOR SSM, I am not. You've got your antagonists all askew...
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185737 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Just to step away from this one-sided bludgeoning that you are receiving....If you think that the worst thing that the Bushes did was rip off Americans, then your eyes should bug out when you Google that and read and discover that they financed the REAL Third Reich. War criminals, in the most real and classic sense and definition of the term. Now, back to the brutal clubbing that I am administering...For my pleasure and entertainment.
when did i say that the theft of trillion was the worst thing those creeps
did??....starting a civil war in iraq, that killed hundreds of thoussands of people was his worst crime.

him and dick cheney...

BTW?? who are you administeringa brutal clubbing too??

you are a bigot who wont get out of the way of history...
your time is DONE!!

this issue of gay marrige is OBVIOUSLY not going your way...

and by that, I dont mean YOUR way..

ill sit here all night and trade barbs...

In fact id like to...

I have some things to do, but will be nearby my computer..

cheers assface.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185738 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
he actually isnt.
Awww, the hell he isn't... That's him, to a "T".
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185739 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
How on earth did even you get that all fu**ed up? In other words? What the hell are you trying to say? Because that isn't what Mike said, at all. Mike is FOR SSM, I am not. You've got your antagonists all askew...
I dont think so.
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185740 Mar 30, 2013
Trimmers wrote:
norks to you all.
Im pakin my norks...

sorry about earlier
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185741 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
he actually isnt.
Have you seen some of the nonsense that he has posted? Do you even comprehend what a detriment to his side he i.....I mean, you are ?
Tommy cochrane

Anderson, CA

#185742 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
But you must admit that, in spite of the eons-old existence of this phenomenon, the scenario mentioned above will certainly open new avenues for abuse, from an entirely new angle? Potentially speaking, the poorly-maintained dam may suddenly find itself gushing even more, such as the "Anchor-Baby" scenario provides for?
poorly maintained dam??

society is a lake??

your analogies are so interesting...

please elaborate...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#185743 Mar 30, 2013
Seriously, Tommy, do you even have the ability to comprehend how laughably easy you make it, for us to taunt you, from BOTH sides of the fence? You're some of the best fun we've had, since little-brain left us. You're more fun than LaQueesha "Spun-out Post-monkey" Jefferson. And THAT was BIG fun...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#185744 Mar 30, 2013
Tommy cochrane wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, tolerance doesnt extend to murder.
or pedophilia...
that was cute how i rounded that out!!
But yet Harvey Milk is your hero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,387
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey