Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
head satanist

San Francisco, CA

#183651 Mar 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>...yeah satanic cults who are really out thier with their philosohpies they dont last to long they kill themselves or get killed ......their known for this
Understanding why someone is Gay (which will not be understood for a very long time, if ever) and equal treatment of Gay Americans are two separate things. Your ignorance fuels your insistence that they are correlated. There is only scientific theory, I repeat theory, about what makes someone Gay and makes someone non-gay. Itís people like you that irresponsibly and repeatedly present scientific hypothesis as truth to justify your hate. Fact is youíre not smart enough or qualified to convert scientific theory in to truth.
..........barrack obama george bush jr and sr and tyhe clintons.....all donated money to san francisco over 400 million plus technlogy....for people to get sex changes for free.........us goverment estimated over 400 million people around the world and even san francisco were forced into sex changes.....some of the people have gotten false memory syndrome not remembering that they were the opposite sex ....so if two guys were forced into sex changes and do not know because of people lieing to them every day useing false photographs and memorys these two guys who now look like woman will still be attracted to woman......out of the 400 million forced into sex changes since 2006 99 percent do not have memorys of the sex change...as in drug you up knock you out you wont remember a thing
free sex changes

San Francisco, CA

#183652 Mar 17, 2013
..........many people were forced int osex changes ...still to this day as we speak the ignorant go shopping while the nazis take over..........6666666666666666 666666
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Understanding why someone is Gay (which will not be understood for a very long time, if ever) and equal treatment of Gay Americans are two separate things. Your ignorance fuels your insistence that they are correlated. There is only scientific theory, I repeat theory, about what makes someone Gay and makes someone non-gay. Itís people like you that irresponsibly and repeatedly present scientific hypothesis as truth to justify your hate. Fact is youíre not smart enough or qualified to convert scientific theory in to truth.
..........barrack obama george bush jr and sr and tyhe clintons.....all donated money to san francisco over 400 million plus technlogy....for people to get sex changes for free.........us goverment estimated over 400 million people around the world and even san francisco were forced into sex changes.....some of the people have gotten false memory syndrome not remembering that they were the opposite sex ....so if two guys were forced into sex changes and do not know because of people lieing to them every day useing false photographs and memorys these two guys who now look like woman will still be attracted to woman......out of the 400 million forced into sex changes since 2006 99 percent do not have memorys of the sex change...as in drug you up knock you out you wont remember a thing
Sparkie

La Puente, CA

#183653 Mar 17, 2013
Fire up Sparkie andtest it on a Tea Party member first.
free sex changes

San Francisco, CA

#183654 Mar 17, 2013
666..... not knowing who you are makes it easyier for people to tell you what to do .....the planet voted that forceing people into sex changes was the worst thing that can happen and is a major priority.....that when the world stopped and people stopped being hypnotised66666 wh ywould the whole planet vote that this is a priority and now the human race has free will ..........humans want to go shopping....how much does it cost to mak 40 cents what did the humans pay for 40 do9llars.get your prioritys straight..........
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#183656 Mar 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to prove that being gay is genetic, and that this is a good reason to deny gay folks equality under the law?
No it is the best reason to allow them to marry so they do not marry atraights and pass on the genetic trait.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#183657 Mar 17, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is the best reason to allow them to marry so they do not marry atraights and pass on the genetic trait.
Now, I'm no genetic expert--not at all--but even I know that it's VERY difficult to wipe out a certain genetic trait.

Genes can be passed along for several generations before they reappear again.

In my family, there is only one left-handed person. There are a couple of red headed people. The generation prior to them had no left-handed or red headed people in it. Somehow these genetic traits lay dormant for one generation before popping back up.

If homosexuality is a genetic trait, a straight couple can pass it along to their offspring, who may not have gay children or grand children. But then a great grandchild may turn out gay.

Here's the thing... Gay people do not pose a threat to society. We have not impacted the world's population. Heterosexual marriages, in those countries or states that allow same-gender marriage, have not been impacted. Heterosexuals and homosexuals work, play, worship, etc. alongside one another without any problems.

I don't understand why it is that you guys are so afraid of us--why you want us to disappear.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183658 Mar 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
As long as the gay couple is of the opposite sex, there is a valid state interest in that relationship, as there would be in other adult opposite sex relationships in regard to marriage. Remove one sex, replace it with a duplicate of the remaining sex, and the state interest is also removed.
No it isn't. Do you really think the ONLY reason the State has an interest in marriage is procreation??? Really? No other reasons?
Imperial wiz

La Puente, CA

#183659 Mar 17, 2013
I heard steve herfert has been hiding out from the several residents of West Covina and several newspaper reporters from the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

Since the LOS ANGELES TIMES REPORTERS are the only HONEST newspaper left in the local area that can be trusted no the be a pile of lying dogs in bed with racists members of local city councils like Glendora, California.

Keep running you lying racists dog, Steve Herfert from West Covina, California city council. Do yourself a favor Steve Herfert step down from the city council since your a worthless pieces of dung.

Ken Herman from tghe Glendora, California city council finally had to sell his home in Glendora and leave the state of California.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#183660 Mar 17, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help you if you would quit denying your true self and come on out of the closet.
Robert
The difference from you and I is I never was in the closet. I'm a male and have a female wife, but with no interest in constantly talking or doing the nasty things you keep thinking about, being in love is more then sex sex and sex. Same applies to gay couples, you really should seek some help for your sex addiction. It's not healthy.
Robsan5

United States

#183661 Mar 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The difference from you and I is I never was in the closet. I'm a male and have a female wife, but with no interest in constantly talking or doing the nasty things you keep thinking about, being in love is more then sex sex and sex. Same applies to gay couples, you really should seek some help for your sex addiction. It's not healthy.
Hopefully you'll be able to deal with your homosexuality when you feel comfortable coming out. In the mean time, thanks for help in endorsing it.

Robert

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#183662 Mar 17, 2013
fr free sex changes:

>......barrack obama george bush jr and sr and tyhe clintons.....all donated money to san francisco over 400 million plus technlogy....for people to get sex changes for free.........us goverment estimated over 400 million people around the world and even san francisco were forced into sex changes........<

Please stop spamming the boards. You just look completely ridiculous.
Remember POWs And MIAs

Beacon, NY

#183664 Mar 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The difference from you and I is I never was in the closet. I'm a male and have a female wife, but with no interest in constantly talking or doing the nasty things you keep thinking about, being in love is more then sex sex and sex. Same applies to gay couples, you really should seek some help for your sex addiction. It's not healthy.
Yup,the guy is obviously obsessed with it isn't he,24/7/365! I mean that's all he ever has on his mind! Makes one wonder doesn't it? No matter who the poster is,butt sex,butt,sex,butt sex,and he thinks were the sickos? Don't feel bad he has done it to me before and I'm straight also and countless others! Ignore the loser,he's obviously in need pf psychological help!
Garland

United States

#183665 Mar 17, 2013
Remember POWs And MIAs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup,the guy is obviously obsessed with it isn't he,24/7/365! I mean that's all he ever has on his mind! Makes one wonder doesn't it? No matter who the poster is,butt sex,butt,sex,butt sex,and he thinks were the sickos? Don't feel bad he has done it to me before and I'm straight also and countless others! Ignore the loser,he's obviously in need pf psychological help!
The average male homosexual consumes 22.68lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis, rather sickenging if you ask me.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#183666 Mar 17, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
You're kidding, right? Have you listened to just about every rap song ever to come out? It's about sex and drugs and killing. And the rock songs of the 70's and 80's was about having sex with everybody.

Remember movies like "Porky's"? There are many more movies that show explicit heterosexual sex scenes than ones that show gay sex scenes.

And if you haven't gone to a Mardi Gras celebration or a Carnival celebration, you probably haven't seen all of the heterosexual debauchery that goes on.

Maybe you haven't seen all of the sex on TV--heterosexual women especially wearing revealing dresses, pushing up their boobs, sticking out their butts, etc...

The gay community HARDLY has the market cornered on sexual acting out.

And finally, as a gay man, I have never done anything "nasty". I am much more interested in love--finding the right guy and having a relationship. And most of the guys I know are pretty laid back--not acting out like you say.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183667 Mar 17, 2013
Dorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the state require a genetic test, or statement of orientation prior to issuance of a marriage license? Should it prohibit people from marrying outside their orientation?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183668 Mar 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't. Do you really think the ONLY reason the State has an interest in marriage is procreation??? Really? No other reasons?
Its been said that marriage developed as a means of dealing with the products, children, of the make female union. If human reproduction wasn't sexual, why would it matter who married who? Why prohibit siblings from marrying? Why does it matter to the state that men marry men/women marry women?
Robsan5

United States

#183669 Mar 17, 2013
Remember POWs And MIAs wrote:
<quoted text>Yup,the guy is obviously obsessed with it isn't he,24/7/365! I mean that's all he ever has on his mind! Makes one wonder doesn't it? No matter who the poster is,butt sex,butt,sex,butt sex,and he thinks were the sickos? Don't feel bad he has done it to me before and I'm straight also and countless others! Ignore the loser,he's obviously in need pf psychological help!
Yup, you're obviously gay also. If someone keeps calling you out on it, there's usually a good reason. I don't change my name, unlike you. How many different names do you use? A bunch, I'm sure. All you closet cases love to hide your true self. It's ok for you to endorse homosexuality but not good enough for you to admit you're also gay. You're sad and pathetic.

Robert
Cracks Appear

La Puente, CA

#183670 Mar 17, 2013
Once again cracks are appearing in CITY COUNCILMAN Steve Herferts defense of him using racists language during a recorded West Covina, California city council meeting.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#183671 Mar 17, 2013
Bruno wrote:
AKpile of crap you are a pathetic little fat man.
Wow, the intelligent retort is just oozing from you this evening. Your mommy must be so proud.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#183672 Mar 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as the lousy dodge it is.
Dodge? You would have to present a coherent argument which would require one to "dodge", for someone to do as you claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,024
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 7:51PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]