Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#183604 Mar 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
If you don't know the cause how can you assert the result?
The epi-marker defect is all but proved. What does that say about the APA?
Snicker.
Do you know what's funny? If you google the words "epi-marker defect" or "epi-marker mistake" (with quotations) the only results you'll get are your comments on topix.

There aren't any scientists who use those terms. You made them up.

And what do you think will happen "if" someone finds out how to determine if an embryo has the potential to be gay--to have a "birth defect", as you like to say?

Obviously there's not going to be a "cure"--at least not for several generations.

Will you suddenly become an advocate for abortion? Will you want to kill the gay embryos? Will you demand that they be hacked to pieces and sucked out of their mother's wombs?

Bottom line, you're an idiot... You wouldn't know an "epi-marker" if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

Get a life. Stop pretending to be a scientist.

Knoxville, TN

#183606 Mar 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex sexual behavior is not new. Use of the term "homosexual" to describe it, or those who engage in such behavior, is relatively new.
So... Is there an argument in there somewhere?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183607 Mar 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So... Is there an argument in there somewhere?
Argument that same sex sexual behavior is not new? No.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183608 Mar 16, 2013
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid?
This from a person who claims, "I am a God". If that's the case, everyone is stupid to you. We are not worthy to be in your in presence. In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon"!
Robsan5

United States

#183609 Mar 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>wow you are vile and vulgar and very nasty. Get some help, sounds like u might be a sex addict, what a waste of time that is.
How bout you fagg@t, want a d!ck up your a.ss?

Robert
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

#183610 Mar 16, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you fagg@t, want a d!ck up your a.ss?
Robert
So says the honor-less psychotic human POS who has butt sex on his mind 24/7/365 and posts incessantly about it! I'd have to say it is YOU who is jealous and wants him some of that action! YOU are a frigging idiot! Sorry but I'm not into the action you're yearning for,look somewhere else you sick fuque! LOLOL

Knoxville, TN

#183611 Mar 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... Pretty much for eons.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#183612 Mar 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
Dummy ďall but provedĒ means it hasnít been proved. The real question is what does that say about you?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#183615 Mar 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that you wrote a double negative?
Robsan5

United States

#183616 Mar 16, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>So says the honor-less psychotic human POS who has butt sex on his mind 24/7/365 and posts incessantly about it! I'd have to say it is YOU who is jealous and wants him some of that action! YOU are a frigging idiot! Sorry but I'm not into the action you're yearning for,look somewhere else you sick fuque! LOLOL
Hey fagg@t, how bout a big d!ck up your a.ss?

Robert

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#183617 Mar 16, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fagg@t, how bout a big d!ck up your a.ss?
Robert
And like clock work! IT's back with more butt sex that he loves so very much! Sorry but I'm straight! No matter how many times you ask,the answer is NO! Now move along now and head for that part of town and get back to that toe tapping you love so much down at the grey hound station! Yur funny,and not in a ha,ha way! LOLOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183618 Mar 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the assist.
You are more than welcome!

Location hidden

#183619 Mar 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy ďall but provedĒ means it hasnít been proved. The real question is what does that say about you?
You mean like the theory of evolution?

Snicker smile.

Location hidden

#183620 Mar 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what's funny? If you google the words "epi-marker defect" or "epi-marker mistake" (with quotations) the only results you'll get are your comments on topix.
There aren't any scientists who use those terms. You made them up.
And what do you think will happen "if" someone finds out how to determine if an embryo has the potential to be gay--to have a "birth defect", as you like to say?
Obviously there's not going to be a "cure"--at least not for several generations.
Will you suddenly become an advocate for abortion? Will you want to kill the gay embryos? Will you demand that they be hacked to pieces and sucked out of their mother's wombs?
Bottom line, you're an idiot... You wouldn't know an "epi-marker" if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
Get a life. Stop pretending to be a scientist.
First, we both acknowledge how stupid your assertions were that;

1. There is no pursuit of understanding homosexuality by real professionals.

2. The undiagnosed condition of homosexuality can be arbitrarily defined as 'normal'.

Second, it is interesting that you decry my terminology, but fail to post what scientists DO say about epi-marker defects. Let me help you;

http://now.msn.com/
epigenetics-study-may-explain- how-homosexuality-is-passed-on -through-epi-marks

"A new study shows that homosexuality may be the result of epigenetics, which regulates how genes are expressed using epi-marks. These sex-specific triggers perform helpful tasks, such as regulating masculinization or feminization of fetuses during development. Normally, epi-marks vanish and aren't inherited by the next generation, but in some cases, a stubborn epi-marker from a parent may stick around and get passed on to an opposite-sex child, instilling Mom's fashion sense in Raul or Dad's baritone in Suzi. Lead researcher William Rice hopes to prove his theory in the next six months."

Normally, the use of the word 'normally' precludes a distinction between normal and abnormal. A defect or mistake. Would you prefer I use the word abnormal?

Third, you make the very mistake you falsely accuse me of, trying to be a scientist. I simply and accurately quote what they say. You on the other hand, foolishly attempt to predict when a cure will occur (an admission of defect by the way).

Fourth, I have already noted before, a cure will likely come. The vast majority of people do not want their children born with defects. Moreover, they would like grandchildren, so the one thing you are right about is the use of abortion or some other means to prevent it. However, I also have noted that abortion is not a choice for Christians. In essence, we are the gays ONLY hope for existence!

Which begs the question, why are you being so mean to us?

Finally, VV, do you understand how stupid all your gay twirling will look when homosexuality is understood and even cured? Think about it. The historical response to homosexuality by every culture vindicated. All the people, faiths and institutions gays maligned exonerated. Do you think there may be even a violent reaction by people who were deliberately deceived? Pretty sobering...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#183622 Mar 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Snicker smile.
You trying to prove that being gay is genetic, and that this is a good reason to deny gay folks equality under the law?

The entire US of A

#183623 Mar 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex sexual behavior is not new. Use of the term "homosexual" to describe it, or those who engage in such behavior, is relatively new.
But people who can only be attracted to the same gender are NOT new - only our knowledge of what that means and the terms used to describe it, are.

You would still need a valid state interest in denying equal protection under the law gay couples when it comes to marriage, though, regardless of how our knowledge has grown, or the changes in the terms we use.

Can you provide that?

The entire US of A

#183624 Mar 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooo...."Other than hatred".....soooooo scary.....oh the humanity...you've been spiking the rainbow kool aid again. In your world, if anyone opposes legal ssm, the secular sacred cow, it's automatically done out of "hatred".......
We only consider things to be hate based if they harm others, with no rational basis for that harm.

So, if your basic argument boils down to the idea that you don't want gay Americans to be allowed the same basic civil rights that you demand, and you shudder at the idea that their families might have the same security and protections that you want for your family, simply because you don't understand or like them, then yes, that comes off as hate.

It's certainly not love, or even indifference.

The entire US of A

#183625 Mar 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Snicker smile.
If it's been proven, why are the only mentions of it ANYWHERE on the Web, in your posts?

Isn't that odd?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183627 Mar 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
XBox. Do you think (_________ is going to go away? You can either adapt to reality, or you can go extinct. What else could be put in that blank? Falling marriage rates? Rising cohabitation rates? Plural marriage?
So you see, there's more to it than that.
The only thing I see is a lame dodge at answering the question.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183628 Mar 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Same question.
Snicker.
<quoted text>
First, we both acknowledge how stupid your assertions were that;
1. There is no pursuit of understanding homosexuality by real professionals.
2. The undiagnosed condition of homosexuality can be arbitrarily defined as 'normal'.
Second, it is interesting that you decry my terminology, but fail to post what scientists DO say about epi-marker defects. Let me help you;
http://now.msn.com/
epigenetics-study-may-explain- how-homosexuality-is-passed-on -through-epi-marks
"A new study shows that homosexuality may be the result of epigenetics, which regulates how genes are expressed using epi-marks. These sex-specific triggers perform helpful tasks, such as regulating masculinization or feminization of fetuses during development. Normally, epi-marks vanish and aren't inherited by the next generation, but in some cases, a stubborn epi-marker from a parent may stick around and get passed on to an opposite-sex child, instilling Mom's fashion sense in Raul or Dad's baritone in Suzi. Lead researcher William Rice hopes to prove his theory in the next six months."
Normally, the use of the word 'normally' precludes a distinction between normal and abnormal. A defect or mistake. Would you prefer I use the word abnormal?
Third, you make the very mistake you falsely accuse me of, trying to be a scientist. I simply and accurately quote what they say. You on the other hand, foolishly attempt to predict when a cure will occur (an admission of defect by the way).
Fourth, I have already noted before, a cure will likely come. The vast majority of people do not want their children born with defects. Moreover, they would like grandchildren, so the one thing you are right about is the use of abortion or some other means to prevent it. However, I also have noted that abortion is not a choice for Christians. In essence, we are the gays ONLY hope for existence!
Which begs the question, why are you being so mean to us?
Finally, VV, do you understand how stupid all your gay twirling will look when homosexuality is understood and even cured? Think about it. The historical response to homosexuality by every culture vindicated. All the people, faiths and institutions gays maligned exonerated. Do you think there may be even a violent reaction by people who were deliberately deceived? Pretty sobering...
You are the gays only hope for existence?????

hahahahaha
ahahahahhahaha
ahahahahahahah
ahahhahahahaha
ahahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,022
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 6:49AM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]