Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
159,521 - 159,540 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182689 Mar 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
"McMansions"? Is that a fast food franchise for the rich?
It is right next to "Diamonds are Us"
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182690 Mar 6, 2013
Bruno wrote:
What's taking so long with the SSM for queersin California? There must be a good reason forn it not being passed so easily. you queers are too funny
It will be heard by SCOTUS this month.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182691 Mar 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold 2 degrees, sir, Astrophysics and Chemical Engineering. Et toi ?
sure you do.... that's why you drive trucks instead of design them.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#182692 Mar 6, 2013
Enan wrote:
Is this another Mormon? Because I really hate Mormons. Haven't you people done enough harm already? LEAVE ME ALONE!!! You're like locusts with little black ties and Hush Puppies!
Thanks for admitting how you generalize a group and hate, now you understand how people react when they judge all gays from just a few. Look up the word Bigot.

Elk Grove, CA

#182693 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Frisbee does not qualify as astrophysics
Making a boiler maker does not qualify as Chemical Engineering ;)
Just admit you are jealous and go back to the community college, educate yourself.
Rain

Covina, CA

#182694 Mar 6, 2013
If your late then we don't have to listen to you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182695 Mar 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit you are jealous and go back to the community college, educate yourself.
Me.. no, I have seen your opinions, pity is all I have for you

Elk Grove, CA

#182696 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me.. no, I have seen your opinions, pity is all I have for you
It doesn't bother me coming from an old stubborn uneducated fool in Modest-hole. Or Meth-hole.
Banned Frankie

Union City, CA

#182697 Mar 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't bother me coming from an old stubborn uneducated fool in Modest-hole. Or Meth-hole.
Oh Gawd. Used to have a g.f. lived there. Good riddance to her and that dusty little sh!thole Modesto! Meth labs and cowsh!t.

Modesto was recently rated by Forbes as America's 5th most miserable city. Look it up!
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#182698 Mar 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't bother me coming from an old stubborn uneducated fool in Modest-hole. Or Meth-hole.
not everyone who posts are meth-heads...lol
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182700 Mar 6, 2013
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew what he was a believer in, he might as well be using it.:)

Elk Grove, CA

#182701 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew what he was a believer in, he might as well be using it.:)
I don't believe in flu shots. If the Government said it's good for you to use meth, then you would be using it.

Elk Grove, CA

#182702 Mar 6, 2013
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt too many are, but where he lives breeds meth heads.
roxie

Los Angeles, CA

#182703 Mar 6, 2013
Banned Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. Used to have a g.f. lived there. Good riddance to her and that dusty little sh!thole Modesto! Meth labs and cowsh!t.
Modesto was recently rated by Forbes as America's 5th most miserable city. Look it up!
You lost your g.f. because she wasn't into you trolling for men at seedy adult theaters. Are you and RetardoFirefart having a cyber gay love affair??? Perhaps Skype-sexing with him??

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#182705 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I hold 2 degrees, sir, Astrophysics and Chemical Engineering. Et toi ?
Yeah, right. And that's why you drive a truck.

North Hollywood, CA

#182706 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Diversionary tactic, used to avoid acknowledging the perfect analogy.
You used a racial slur against me. I was just pointing out how silly that particular slur is.
Sorry that went over your head. Guess they didn't teach you stuff like that in Chemical...wait, I can't get thought that without laughing.

North Hollywood, CA

#182707 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What a pity, that you have little knowledge, or insight, of my ability to decide to do what I wish to do, as opposed to your lack of options, and dependency upon the welfare state, to provide yourself with crack money.
LOL. Again, why call me a monkey when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Such a pathetic racist you are.
Typical fundie.

North Hollywood, CA

#182708 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Apart from my laughter at your lies, do I sense another banning coming up ? Oh, silly me, you have had me banned before, and I have no registered user name for you to have banned. Which racial slur are you falsely accusing me of, this time ? "Racial slur" is not a racial slur, it is an adjective. Silly Chongo.
Bigfoot, they banned you because you refused to take that pic of your ugly face back down.

North Hollywood, CA

#182709 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Help me out, big fella.
You are so stupid, you can't tell a woman from a man.
I could tell from your pic you're a man, you're too ugly to be a woman!
Tell them I'm a nice guy and that they have the wrong guy. Tell me, what do you think they'll do to me? Do ya think that they'll ban me? I couldn't stand the pain of being banned (again). To quote Dr.Smith, from "Lost In Space": "Ooohh, the pain, the pain..."
You bring that banning up a lot, going on and on about how you don't care about it.. Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#182710 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Again, why call me a monkey when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Such a pathetic racist you are.
Typical fundie.
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. We dog lovers constitute the oppressed majority of Americans. We have always stood foursquare in supporting tolerance when it comes to accepting the idea of two persons of the same sex being able to "marry" one another. In part, our tolerance has been fueled by selfish interests. We knew that once the idea of two persons of the same sex obtaining official Government sanction to "marry" one another that acceptance the RIGHTS of we dog lovers would not be far behind. Now it can be revealed that a major Government controlled institution of higher "learning" has come out in our support.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/azefjxr

Source: http://tinyurl.com/c8flvxg

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,989
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
clint Aug 27 ubietron 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••