Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
159,381 - 159,400 of 200,346 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So speaks the great pedophile, who requires an explanation of why 14 year olds are OFF-LIMITS. If you have to ask, you belong in prison...
Yeah, Jizmbird is always bringing up children. And they're always 14 year olds.

What a creep. The mental picture he creates when he does that makes my skin crawl.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and somehow, you think your little "survey" is scientific, eh? Tell us about your control methods. What was the margin of error? Has World Nut Daily offered to publish your study? Who did the peer review, Dr. Regnerus?
You are completely clueless.
Scientific ? No. Realistic ? Yes. Control methods ? Random sampling. Margin of error ? None. Peer review ? None. How could there be ? I'll explain ...
1) Was not conducted in a laboratory, was conducted in the field, utilizing spontaneous interrogations.
2) S/A/A.
3) S/A/A.
4) Could not be subject to peer review, due to lack of documentation.

Conclusions ? You will not recognize anything that represents denial of your false propaganda. You would tell us that the sky is gold, if it furthers your ends, and scoff at anyone that corrects you. But your propaganda does not stand up to any realistic testing..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Dargers insist that if polygamy were to be decriminalized, people would feel more free to report abuses that have been associated with their lifestyle.

“There’s so much secrecy that goes on simply because it’s against the law,” Vicki Darger said.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally tamed your dumb ass.
Yeah, it seems that it has run out of clever things to say...
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that an idealized image of the female form upon which (straight) men hang their fantasies, or your real leg?"
You really have to work on your insults...
"Is that Chongo, using another cop-out?" Yes, it is.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's a great analogy X Box. So societies organize themselves around bad air and witches.
Besides, more diseases were caused by anal sex, than Witchcraft...

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So speaks the great pedophile, who requires an explanation of why 14 year olds are OFF-LIMITS. If you have to ask, you belong in prison...
In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows we're talking about consenting adults.
When you say you support same sex marriage do I stupidly ask if you support children marrying?
If you want to use children getting married as an argument against polygamy, others are free to use it as an argument against same sex marriage.
Hope that helps, dummy.
In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
For those who don't know, "Frankie Rizzo" is a troll flying under false colors. He is really against gay marriage, and attacks anybody who is in favor of it, using the red herring of polygamy. He claims he's for polygamy, but I'd bet he's never, ever posted anything about the subject in a polygamy forum. He just wants to troll. And he is so dumb, that he thinks I'm talking about a fish when I say, "red herring".
And, the monkey flings more irrelevant feces.....poo, for all.
BigOliar

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Remember folks, Douglas Tessitor and gang of thugs serving on the Glendora, California city council urged voters of Glendora, California to VOTE NO for measure R - which was the beginning of tax measures to start this project in the first place.

Hopefully we’ll find roughly a million-and-a-half dollars to provide some studies and alignment and route selection out of the San Bernardino area to the Ontario airport,” said Douglas (two faced) Tessitor.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That definition violates the 14th Amendment, so it should be changed.
No,it shouldn't. Now, you must supply ample and compelling reason for change. Get about it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.
Condemn a whole group of people due to the actions of a very few. NICE!

Some homosexuals are bad too. Does that mean same sex marriage should be illegal, dummy?

When I talk of allowing polygamy, I am of course not talking about allowing crime. We have perfectly good laws against all the crimes your ignorance of poly conjures up. Prosecute criminals to the full extent of the law. Don't prosecute people for their choice of family structure and or who they love.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the monkey flings more irrelevant feces.....poo, for all.
It won't ever talk to my face. It slanders me in the third person. Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.
Seems like you have that blurb memorized. Always with the 14 year olds eh, Jizzy? You're a real creep.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I just have to interrupt here for a minute and ask, what kind of loser would sit around obsessively rigging the judge-its over and over again?
Can anyone imagine what kind of loser would do that?
Jizzy? Dan? Bill? Xavier?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
May I inquire as to the reason, sir, that you omitted to list Chongos name on your list of chumps ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
you wont see me marching around with a picket sign , but I voted yes for them to marrie..mostly because I dont care if they marrie...:)
Me too.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, I didn't say anything about equal outcomes. I'm talking about equal rights. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. I doubt there will be an equal outcome, as many women married to women as there are men married to women, but a woman should have that equal right. And vice versa.
Why are you against equal right's?(LOL)
There you go again, with the idiotic drivel about what SHOULD be, as opposed to what is.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemn a whole group of people due to the actions of a very few. NICE!
Some homosexuals are bad too. Does that mean same sex marriage should be illegal, dummy?
When I talk of allowing polygamy, I am of course not talking about allowing crime. We have perfectly good laws against all the crimes your ignorance of poly conjures up. Prosecute criminals to the full extent of the law. Don't prosecute people for their choice of family structure and or who they love.
Is it isolated? Frank, you might want to look deeper into it. There are many countries around the globe, where polygamy is promoted. You might want to dig a bit deeper.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, b!tch.
Yes, that's very "insightful and thoughtful", stuff of intellectual discourse...It's easy to see that you are the true brains of your side...With smack like that, who needs any rational argument from you, as if...
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If you only knew! I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
No,you don't. But why don't you resort to another street-level insult? It seems to be winning the day...for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••